Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: The financial budget for the year (2013) will adopt the new currency in Arabic and Kurdish ...

yota691

Central Bank: The financial budget for the year (2013) will adopt the new currency in Arabic and Kurdish

06:35:06 / 03/2012

iraq.mony.6-3-2012-b.jpg

Khandan - Ali Naji

said the Iraqi Central Bank, the financial budget of the Federal (2013) will be approved the new currency with Arabic and Kurdish.

The deputy chairman of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed in a statement to "Khandan": that put Iraq's new currency will be in the ( 01/01/2013) and will be in both Arabic and Kurdish with the deletion of three zeros the first of the current currency, indicating the following: that the financial budget of the Federal Iraq will be traded during the ninth month of the current year and recognizes in the New Year according to the new currency of the two languages.

Saleh explained: The Installation of the current currency led to inflation in the Iraqi market and has become inadequate with the financial situation now, the lack of large groups and small to cover the trading them, noting that all the countries of the world that emerged from conflict or hit by the deterioration in the currency of the GATT to modify its currency.

http://xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx?Jmara=5290&Jor=1[/size]

General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"GATT" redirects here. For other uses, see GATT (disambiguation).

The General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (typically abbreviated GATT) was negotiated during the UN Conference on Trade and Employment and was the outcome of the failure of negotiating governments to create the International Trade Organization (ITO). GATT was signed in 1946 and lasted until 1993, when it was replaced by the World Trade Organization in 1995. The original GATT text (GATT 1946) is still in effect under the WTO framework, subject to the modifications of GATT 1994.[1] GATT and the World Trade Organization

Main article: Uruguay Round

In 1993, the GATT was updated (GATT 1994) to include new obligations upon its signatories. One of the most significant changes was the creation of the World Trade Organization (WTO). The 75 existing GATT members and the European Communities became the founding members of the WTO on 1 January 1995. The other 52 GATT members rejoined the WTO in the following two years (the last being Congo in 1997). Since the founding of the WTO, 21 new non-GATT members have joined and 29 are currently negotiating membership. There are a total of 153 member countries in the WTO.

Of the original GATT members, Syria[5][6] and the SFR Yugoslavia has not rejoined the WTO. Since FR Yugoslavia, (renamed to Serbia and Montenegro and with membership negotiations later split in two), is not recognised as a direct SFRY successor state; therefore, its application is considered a new (non-GATT) one. The General Council of WTO, on 4 May 2010, agreed to establish a working party to examine the request of Syria for WTO membership.[7][8] The contracting parties who founded the WTO ended official agreement of the "GATT 1947" terms on 31 December 1995. Serbia and Montenegro are in the decision stage of the negotiations and are expected to become the newest members of the WTO in 2012 or in near future.

Whereas GATT was a set of rules agreed upon by nations, the WTO is an institutional body. The WTO expanded its scope from traded goods to trade within the service sector and intellectual property rights. Although it was designed to serve multilateral agreements, during several rounds of GATT negotiations (particularly the Tokyo Round) plurilateral agreements created selective trading and caused fragmentation among members. WTO arrangements are generally a multilateral agreement settlement mechanism of GATT.[9] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Agreement_on_Tariffs_and_Trade

• Upvote 5

06:35:06 / 03/2012

Khandan - Ali Naji

Central Bank of Iraq announced that the federal budget, for the year (2013) will be approved with the new currency in Arabic and Kurdish.

The deputy chairman of the Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed in a statement to "Khandan": that put Iraq's new currency will be in (01/01/2013) and will be in both Arabic and Kurdish with the deletion of three zeros the first of the current currency, indicating the following: that the financial budget of the Federal Iraq will be traded during the ninth month of the current year and recognized in the New Year according to the new currency of the two languages.

Saleh explained: The installation of the current currency led to inflation in the Iraqi market and has become inadequate with the financial situation now, the lack of large groups and small to cover the trading them, noting that all the countries of the world that emerged from conflict or hit by the deterioration in the currency of the GATT to modify its currency.

http://translate.goo...en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Duplicate Topics
  • Upvote 4

Giving me negative marks is not going to make this situation not a reality. I'm invested and I don't want this thing to go sour, however it's in black and white... Everything is not smoke or some elaborate conspiracy. I hope for all our sakes this is a good thing but from just reading it, it is not.

Keep negging me

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

Get the Printing Press Ready!! Regardless of what happens, This process is coming together!! :D

Too true Master Yota....people can call smoke but this arrival goes along with my thinking that the small demons were printed with the "000" currency we have back when they replaced the Saddam currency...we have articals to back that up!!! And the Kurdish and Arabic language is a newer deal and will be used to replaced soiled bills in the future. IRAQ can implement the 2012 budget without having to pay for a reprinting in 2012 easing budget restrains they currently have....they will not have those same concerns in 2013....

GO RV!!!

Edited by brandedbabe
  • Upvote 1

The CBI has been consistent in their message. They have given us a date of september. They have told us there will be a new currency that will be 1000:1 with the old currency. They have told us exactly what they want to do and why, and they say they will increase public awareness. So they will be repeating this message louder and longer.

These articles are rd articles. It doesnt matter who translate it, thats what it comes out to be. How are people taking rd articles, and turning them into rv intel??? The articles are clear in there message, I dont think it will happen that way, but there is no way around what they mean. What will happen is still to be decided.

The waters are very muddy on this forum. There are people totally confused and are believing peoples opinions rather than reading the article for what it is. Its astonishing someone can take a 100% rd article, tell people it says rv, and then people are excited about it, like its good for us.

We should be honest about what the articles are saying first, and then give our opinions second. Based on the replies, the majority is in the dark on this subject. Being positive is great, we all need that.. Although, lets not trump the interpretations with our positive opinions. Theres just too many people who believe what one person will say, and wont read the article at all. its amazing. its extremely tough, to want to conversate here anymore, the reality is being distorted, beyond a reasonable conversation.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

• 10 months later...

From the article they are going to LOP the dinar 1000:1 that is well understood. What I don't get is if you were one of the investors in their stock market do your actual amount of shares decrease when the redenomination happens? Seems to me that would rock the confidence of the business community not only in Iraq but here in the good ole USA. What I am getting at is that the basis is not going to be apples to apples.

• Upvote 1

This article is from early 2012. Mohammad is no longer at the CBI remember he just got out on bail! I understand its good to go back and analyze these articles but so much has changed since then. But it will happen when it happens. JMO :)/>

I saw that too jobug. Had to be a news release before October when Maliki screwed things up at the CBI and jailed folks, left Shabibi out in the cold. They also stated lower NEWER denoms coming out in November because all their dinar are trashed. Never heard that happened either. Theyve posted so many news items that never materialize, I don't think even THEY know what is smoke and what is truth.

• Upvote 1

I saw that too jobug. Had to be a news release before October when Maliki screwed things up at the CBI and jailed folks, left Shabibi out in the cold. They also stated lower NEWER denoms coming out in November because all their dinar are trashed. Never heard that happened either. Theyve posted so many news items that never materialize, I don't think even THEY know what is smoke and what is truth.

Yeah someone pulled the thread from archives from March 2012. I'm guessing to remind us about the plan Shabibi set in motion. Since Turki is following the plan or going in a different direction. No one knows what the plan is so we wait. :)/>

Edited by jobug38