Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka account not showing account balance

sugga10

I have been checking my account weekly and the last couple of weeks since the article started pouring out my account balance is not being displayed.

ask your VIP coordinator, maybe he will be able to reimburse your money from your account. he seems to have all the answers....

It is well known that al-Warka Bank is bankrupt and has been in receivership going on 3 years. The al-Warka Bank CEO Saad al-Bunia has an arrest warrant for his arrest and he has left Iraq back in 2004. If you try to email him his email address returns.

I know people that can not get their money back from al-Warka bank. I have spoken to the bank employees and they work for free as the bank does not pay them their salaries.

Anyone can wire money to an Iraq bank that participates in the SWIFT banking however its how do you get your money back. The CBI will do its best to keep the bank floating because it can not afford to have an Iraqi bank close as it would look really bad for the Iraq government. Especially when they are trying to get foreign companies to invest in the country.

I am sorry I don't have any more information. One more thing the Al-Warka bank was involved in the theft of several hundred million dollars of the funds for the MoD back in 2007.

I got the above from someone who is very close to the situation of Warka. I have a bit of money sitting there myself and I can see that the best I can do is hope that they get Warka up and running. The government, another owner or something might save things for us. I am not going to try and get my money out. I am going to ride this out and hope for the best. After spending over two months and several emails to update my online account, it is obvious something is awry.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i feel so bad for what warka has done to you guys, i mean that.

i got tipped a few years ago that this would happen, i posted it, but no one listened.

ali from dt, told me this would happen before they rv'd, because they will not honor the rv through the accounts. the accounts be be adjusted to current value. so in a sense the hard currency will rv, but warka will lop so to speak. at least ali was right about something i guess.

good luck to you guys.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

i feel so bad for what warka has done to you guys, i mean that.

i got tipped a few years ago that this would happen, i posted it, but no one listened.

ali from dt, told me this would happen before they rv'd, because they will not honor the rv through the accounts. the accounts be be adjusted to current value. so in a sense the hard currency will rv, but warka will lop so to speak. at least ali was right about something i guess.

good luck to you guys.

I don't!!!!!

People tried to twist this entire IQD investment!!! Alot of people were hoping to make mega gains in the ISX thru warka bank. Investors thought that investing in the ISX thru warka bank would encourage there economy to grow by leaps and bounds thus allowing them to make mega huge capital gains as the country started to grow thus causing the dinar to truly LOP!! Many people were hoping that iraqi companies stocks would grow, maybe even split. These actions,if they would have worked could have been enough for their government to simply LOP the dinar due to these investments!!! Problem is many greedy scandalous people in dinarland didn't do their due diligence. Many governments already tried investing this way and iraq simply dismissed or torn down all the work already invested. THIS IS WHY MANY PEOPLE WANTED THE LOP!!!

THIS CREATED YOUR LOPSTERS!!!

Edited by TAV
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't!!!!!

People tried to twist this entire IQD investment!!! Alot of people were hoping to make mega gains in the ISX thru warka bank. Investors thought that investing in the ISX thru warka bank would encourage there economy to grow by leaps and bounds thus allowing them to make mega huge capital gains thus causing the dinar to truly LOP!! Many people were hoping that iraqi companies stocks would grow, maybe even split allowing. These actions,if they would have worked could have been enough for their government to simply LOP the dinar due to these investments!!! Problem is many greedy scandalous people in dinarland didn't do their due diligence. Many governments already tried investing this way and iraq simply dismissed or torn down all the work already invested. THIS IS WHY MANY PEOPLE WANTED THE LOP!!!

THUS YOUR LOPSTERS!!!

TAV.From IIF. Howdy Doodly.Still have Shares. Legs Crossed. As per other post here. It may be very well Iraq cannot pay out foreign investors with Warka accounts. That was the "go to" Bank for thousands. So Maybe they have now officially been set to "0" by the CBI. Stranger things have happened. Be intersting to see what they do with the ISX to knock it on it's Camel Butt before an RV. We Shall Soon see. If the Case. Fascinating times. Had Warka / Shares. But Always declared "Cash in Hand" the lead Camel. In the long term. Short term some made profit on Warka deposit. If they got money out in time. Human clocks are ticking. Humans tongues are talking. Tick Talk Tick Talk. 30 Days and Counting.

Edited by DinarBot
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is well known that al-Warka Bank is bankrupt and has been in receivership going on 3 years. The al-Warka Bank CEO Saad al-Bunia has an arrest warrant for his arrest and he has left Iraq back in 2004. If you try to email him his email address returns.

I know people that can not get their money back from al-Warka bank. I have spoken to the bank employees and they work for free as the bank does not pay them their salaries.

Anyone can wire money to an Iraq bank that participates in the SWIFT banking however its how do you get your money back. The CBI will do its best to keep the bank floating because it can not afford to have an Iraqi bank close as it would look really bad for the Iraq government. Especially when they are trying to get foreign companies to invest in the country.

I am sorry I don't have any more information. One more thing the Al-Warka bank was involved in the theft of several hundred million dollars of the funds for the MoD back in 2007.

I got the above from someone who is very close to the situation of Warka. I have a bit of money sitting there myself and I can see that the best I can do is hope that they get Warka up and running. The government, another owner or something might save things for us. I am not going to try and get my money out. I am going to ride this out and hope for the best. After spending over two months and several emails to update my online account, it is obvious something is awry.

Use your Warka Master Card at 50K a day , thats the new amount allowed by Iraq before a red flag!

• Upvote 1

TAV.From IIF. Howdy Doodly.Still have Shares. Legs Crossed. As per other post here. It may be very well Iraq cannot pay out foreign investors with Warka accounts. That was the "go to" Bank for thousands. So Maybe they have now officially been set to "0" by the CBI. Stranger things have happened. Be intersting to see what they do with the ISX to knock it on it's Camel Butt before an RV. We Shall Soon see. If the Case. Fascinating times. Had Warka / Shares. But Always declared "Cash in Hand" the lead Camel. In the long term. Short term some made profit on Warka deposit. If they got money out in time. Human clocks are ticking. Humans tongues are talking. Tick Talk Tick Talk. 30 Days and Counting.

Yep, I agree, I believe warka bank's place in their economy would have been perfect after the RV. Many ISX and Warka investors/LOPSTERS were hoping that their economy would grow at record speed with their hard cash investments thus rejuvenating their economy to a point were they would receive capital gains in the form of stock options, splits and the bond markets. When a country is short on cash, they try to sure up their balances thru the sell of stocks, mutual funds and bonds. Iraq has absolutely no debts except for the 20 percent owed to the paris club inwhich those countries had already agreed to wait on. With enough financial support a lop could have been the future of the IQD. LOPSTER FAILED TO SEE WHAT WAS RIGHT IN THEIR FACE........FROM 2003 UNTIL THE END OF 2011 IS WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT WAS THEIR TRYING TO DO!!!! SOLDIERS WASN'T THEIR SIMPLY FOR THEIR HEALTH. THAT COUNTRY DIDN'T WANT HELP AS LEAST NOT FROM US!!! BARBARA BUSH CAMPAIGN FOR THEM TO RECEIVE NEW STATE OF THE ART MEDICAL HOSPITALS...........THEY BLEW THEM UP!!!! WATER TREATMENT PLANTS WERE BUILT,.......THEY BLEW THEM UP!!!

CASH IS KING

Yep, it's me

Edited by TAV

No lobster here, money still there so why keep posting the same old words TAV. Simply followed Adams advice and spread out the risk....oh yeah you probably didn't bother to read that or anything else because you already know it all! Bottom line line is still no one knows what will happen so would appreciate all you doomsdayers keep your opinions (as that is all they are) to yourself!

No lobster here, money still there so why keep posting the same old words TAV. Simply followed Adams advice and spread out the risk....oh yeah you probably didn't bother to read that or anything else because you already know it all! Bottom line line is still no one knows what will happen so would appreciate all you doomsdayers keep your opinions (as that is all they are) to yourself!

With all due respect, I have money in Warka and I do want to hear opinions of what people think is going on, good or bad. I want to continue reading articles concerning Warka so I can keep up with what is going on with Warka. I also want to hear from investors who have had dealings with Warka recently so I can know what to expect. I'm sorry if you think it's doomsday talk, but I want to know the truth.

Have a nice evening,

Kimberlye :D

• Upvote 1

With all due respect, I have money in Warka and I do want to hear opinions of what people think is going on, good or bad. I want to continue reading articles concerning Warka so I can keep up with what is going on with Warka. I also want to hear from investors who have had dealings with Warka recently so I can know what to expect. I'm sorry if you think it's doomsday talk, but I want to know the truth.

Have a nice evening,

Kimberlye :D

I couldn't agree more, in regard to wanting to know facts and "real" info from people with real dealings with Warka. Unfortunately most of what we have here on this thread are from people with no money in Warka but who insist on jumping in with "I told you so" with nothing but an opinion and no more knowledge of happenings than you or I. I went in to Warka with eyes wide open and still hope, like most of us, that with the CBI stepping in things will work out. But as stated above my simple request is to please stick to the facts!

R

I couldn't agree more, in regard to wanting to know facts and "real" info from people with real dealings with Warka. Unfortunately most of what we have here on this thread are from people with no money in Warka but who insist on jumping in with "I told you so" with nothing but an opinion and no more knowledge of happenings than you or I. I went in to Warka with eyes wide open and still hope, like most of us, that with the CBI stepping in things will work out. But as stated above my simple request is to please stick to the facts!

R

The Facts. To Date. Shabibi brought in for questioning. Regarding Warka Founders fleeing. With Account holders Cash. Shabibi assigning new Warka management team within 30 days. So we wait. For News. Will they Guarantee foreigners money. Will they re-list Warka on the ISX. As the Desert Turns. Good Luck to all Warka Waiting Humans. Lets hope CBI Appointed Manager is easier to contact then current Warka management.

Warka bringing a lawsuit against the Central Bank of Iraq

Thursday, March 8th 2012 13:38

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / An official source at the Board of Directors Warka Bank for Investment filed a lawsuit against the Iraqi Central Bank, which recently issued an order placing the bank in question

Under full guardianship (administrative and financial) and the election of new board of directors of the central bank to manage it.

The source, who preferred not to be named L / Baghdadiya News / that the bank has filed a lawsuit before the competent courts decision not to put legal guardianship issued by the Iraqi Central Bank on Thursday, 1/3/2012, call an extraordinary session held on 1481/29 2/2012. "

"The objection was submitted for decision to develop a trusteeship over the legal limit of objection which is five days from the date of issuance of the decision."

The central bank had announced last Thursday on the status of the Warka Bank under the trusteeship system, stressing that it will set a new administration soon.

The deputy governor of Central Bank of Iraq Qasim appearance in a press statement that "the Bank put under guardianship Warka Bank to oversee the work through insolvency", in reference to cases of bankruptcy or disability.

And Qassem pointed out that "the Warka Bank had entered last year in talks with the bank," Standard Chartered, the British "to sell one of his shares, but the talks reached a dead end," noting that "the central bank gave the bank an opportunity to participate, Standard Chartered, but that did not happen, So we had no financial authority but to intervene as a trustee, "according to (RTRS).

Qassem added that "the central bank sought new Department for Warka Bank, will be given one month to appoint an auditor to determine how to restructure, and if it needs to sell shares to raise capital."

Qassem added that "if the bank has capital, failed in its banking operations and faced an intractable problem, the central bank intervenes in accordance with its law in his capacity as a trustee and appoint a new interim administration."

The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi private banks Abdul Aziz al-Hassoun said, in August 2011, that the Warka Bank needs to be about 100 billion Iraqi dinars (90 million) to boost its liquidity, while confirming the Iraqi market for securities that the Board of Governors in the Iraqi Stock Exchange decided to write off the inclusion of company Warka Bank from the market, in accordance with paragraph IX of Article V of the instruction number three amended for the year 2011, which provides for the write-off company from the listing if the stoppage of circulation for six months without taking appropriate action to appeal, pointing out that the Warka Bank is dependent on trading Since the eighth of February 2010. "

The Warka Bank for Investment and Finance, which was established in 1999.130 branches and 350 ATMs in all parts of Iraq.

The central bank set a three-stage plan to raise banks' capital to 213 million by June 2013 to stimulate lending at a time when Iraq is recovering from the sanctions and the U.S. invasion in 2003.

Includes Iraq, seven banks, state-owned and 23 private banks, eight Islamic banks in particular, according to the site's central bank, while dominated by the banking sector, banks, Rafidain and Rasheed Aovernmaan, and are under way to restructure in order to pay off the debts that have accumulated after years of war and sanctions.

To the description of the Iraqi Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi Iraqi Central Bank's decision to impose the latter and the financial and administrative tutelage on one of the Iraqi private banks to "illegal".

He al-Issawi told / Baghdadiya News / "The decision to custody of the Warka Bank Ahli is illegal and is a grave mistake signed by the Central Bank.

Close to the al-Issawi said of his part that the latter "will be held this afternoon at the Amman conference to shed light on the results of this decision." Ended / 27

http://www.albaghdadianews.com/economy/item/5729-AkNEKAs-nEJI-DIN%D8%A9-jzhASn%D8%A9-zhD-AkBlK-AkLEKen-AkIEAjn.html