Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I'm a New Dinarian

:lol: Hello to all the true believers on this site!

Just finding all of this a fascinating experience and I've been getting a real education that I think is well worth the price of admission whether or not the Dinar RV's.

Very interested in learning more about investing in the Iraq market and what it would take to do so.

Greetings again all...very glad to be part of this group! ;)

Edited by IValueMe
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

:lol: Hello to all the true believers on this site!

Just finding all of this a fascinating experience and I've been getting a real education that I think is well worth the price of admission whether or not the Dinar RV's.

Very interested in learning more about investing in the Iraq market and what it would take to do so.

Greetings again all...very glad to be part of this group! ;)

cool.gifHello and welcome. +1 for you! cool.gif

***///

Yer gonna NEG an 'ol guy with an eye for the ladies?

Awwww, c'mon, fellas! It was a joke :(

Ya'll know I LOVE DA BEE!

'Ol Sarge sad....

Wasn't me I swear! I didn't even realize it was directed at me. Since you threw some love my way I'll go even you out. :lol: And then I'm going to go change my name to just Bee.

IValueMe, watch out for the dirty old men! Don't be fooled by all that sweet talkin' they do. :D

PS: I'M A GIRL!

Edited by WorkerBee
  • Upvote 1

***///

Pretty AND smart!?...

Wow! ;) Great addition to our little DV family!

Welcome aboard the RV Crazy Train! :D:wave:

Hey I saw her second and 2 is higher the 1st So step aside SIR! JK

It's always the pretty ones that get us, did you notice she quickly hide herself hehe can't blame her.

• Upvote 1

Those dang lopster's!!

So I dont have to worry about that, today I took a scissors & cut all the zero's (except 1) off all my Dinar, now I have nothing to worry about..... :P

Welcome to DV land IValueMe!!! Glad you're here, watch out for the lopsters, it's biting season! :lol:

• Upvote 1