Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Request for a parliamentary question the Minister of Finance and Central Bank Governor about Iraq's debt

yota691

Request for a parliamentary question the Minister of Finance and Central Bank Governor about Iraq's debt

09:00:09 / 03/2012

iq-parlama9-3-2012-bbb.jpg

Khandan - A number of members of the House a request to question the Minister of Finance and Central Bank Governor to clarify the issue of Iraq's debt business.

A member of the parliamentary economic committee Hussein Almrobei The fifty-three deputies applied for questioning, and noted that the survival issue commercial debt stuck would negatively affect the local economy.

Almrobei urged to develop a clear strategy to pay off those debts once and, in particular, and estimated to be worth about three billion dollars, and pointed to the possibility of payment of the amount of the budget in two thousand and twelve hundred and the amount of five billion dollars.

The Cabinet had commissioned last week, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs approached the U.S. side to adopt a resolution under which the proceedings are continuing to protect Iraqi funds for an additional year from next May.

Sawa for

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://xendan.org/arabic/drejaA.aspx%3FJmara%3D5348%26Jor%3D1

• Upvote 5

Folks, I've got to break this one down, sometimes the shortest articles take the longest.

urged to develop a clear strategy to pay off those debts once and, in particular (I think he is trying to say..."once in for all"), and estimated to be worth about three billion dollars,.....OK 3 billion dollars to pay it off, you have it in the budget...here let me show you in your own words ..... and pointed to the possibility of payment...wait, did he just say possibility..you're about to tell us you have the money, see here...of the amount of the budget in two thousand and twelve hundred and the amount of five billion dollars.....You just said the 2012 budget has 5 billion for this....2 billion more than you said the total debt is.....

Recap...they have 5 billion in budget to pay what they say the total debt to be 3 billion.....they have 2 billion more then they need...OK let's look at this part;

The Cabinet had commissioned last week, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs approached the U.S. side to adopt a resolution under which the proceedings are continuing to protect Iraqi funds for an additional year from next May.....Why would you need the US to keep protecting your funds unless you have a whole lot of money that you want to keep safe and locked up in a depository as do a lot of countries....The US Federal Reserve Depository...the true reserves of your country maybe that you do not want the world to know about. This part is a little puzzling to me.

The Kuwait money must be figured out........nice... I think they just may have given us a clue....

• Upvote 9

Folks, I've got to break this one down, sometimes the shortest articles take the longest.

urged to develop a clear strategy to pay off those debts once and, in particular (I think he is trying to say..."once in for all"), and estimated to be worth about three billion dollars,.....OK 3 billion dollars to pay it off, you have it in the budget...here let me show you in your own words ..... and pointed to the possibility of payment...wait, did he just say possibility..you're about to tell us you have the money, see here...of the amount of the budget in two thousand and twelve hundred and the amount of five billion dollars.....You just said the 2012 budget has 5 billion for this....2 billion more than you said the total debt is.....

Recap...they have 5 billion in budget to pay what they say the total debt to be 3 billion.....they have 2 billion more then they need...OK let's look at this part;

The Cabinet had commissioned last week, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs approached the U.S. side to adopt a resolution under which the proceedings are continuing to protect Iraqi funds for an additional year from next May.....Why would you need the US to keep protecting your funds unless you have a whole lot of money that you want to keep safe and locked up in a depository as do a lot of countries....The US Federal Reserve Depository...the true reserves of your country maybe that you do not want the world to know about. This part is a little puzzling to me.

The Kuwait money must be figured out........nice... I think they just may have given us a clue....

:tiphat:

Yup Stryker -

Have also suggested there are zillions in hiding. All they ever discuss is the "budget" and what is in the CBI.

They never discuss what is in all the protected reserves or the Iraq treasury.

If we were sitting at a table playing poker with Iraq, we'd notice that their sleeves were "buldging" with another 3 decks worth of cards...

Call it coy, clever or cheating, but you definitely noticed that "somebody" has more cards than meets the eye...!

Hopefully we will all benefit when Iraq stands up and the extra cards fall to the floor....

Have a great day!

Greg

+1 Stryker for the analysis

+1 to Yota too for the post

• Upvote 2

Yup Stryker -

Have also suggested there are zillions in hiding. All they ever discuss is the "budget" and what is in the CBI.

They never discuss what is in all the protected reserves or the Iraq treasury.

If we were sitting at a table playing poker with Iraq, we'd notice that their sleeves were "buldging" with another 3 decks worth of cards...

Call it coy, clever or cheating, but you definitely noticed that "somebody" has more cards than meets the eye...!

Hopefully we will all benefit when Iraq stands up and the extra cards fall to the floor....

Have a great day!

Greg

+1 Stryker for the analysis

+1 to Yota too for the post

+ to you...for having a great way of telling an interesting story and your exactly right....

I have the figures in the DFI fund alone at about 250 billion as they have stated before in June of 2011, it's more but no need in going there. A few here will try and tell us that that is what has gone thru the DFI fund over the last 8 + years but my math as the number to be well over 800 billion over 8 + years. Now that is after the funds paid to Kuwait to date and running their GOI...see they don't pay anyone, they owe everyone..Exxon, their people, Article 140, etc.....and they have surpluses from the last several years budgets too that stayed in the DFI funds because they can not keep large amounts in their country.

Now I know I read that there are large sums of money in two other main banks here in the US that was Saddams but it's Iraqs now.....

Iraq can back a large RV IMO

I keep on telling the finance ministers I don't need 5 Billion, it's 5 million. Remember now, not to deposit it in my Warka account, buy my PayPal account. Ugh!blink.gif

I like my money in my Warka account because my PayPal account doesn't have a chance to make me any money and until someone proves that my Warka account is gone I am just fine!!!!!!...:D ..but i did look like that earlier before I had my coffee...:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

Yawn...Dang..late to the party. Any breakfast left? Stryker...thanks for reading between the lines before I am even able to read. +1 to you and Yota.

Heck...been up since 3am and still haven't made breakfast so yes get here and we'll eat together bro...

I'm hungry....;) ....thanks for the + this one took a while computer locked up and I'm not smart enough on these bang things to recover it and too early to call me IT brother but i got it...:D ..all good.

Thank you Yota and Stryker. Your calculations are interesting, Stryker. I was thinking while reading the article about the illegal contracts and the executives being financially responsible for the liability, that heck, they could all probably pull out the cookie jar and pay for any liabilities they may see.

Heck...been up since 3am and still haven't made breakfast so yes get here and we'll eat together bro...

I'm hungry....;) ....thanks for the + this one took a while computer locked up and I'm not smart enough on these bang things to recover it and too early to call me IT brother but i got it...:D ..all good.

On my way. Clear everyone out of the kitchen. I like room in my happy place. Post RV, I am so taking some advanced cooking classes...

Thank you Yota and Stryker. Your calculations are interesting, Stryker. I was thinking while reading the article about the illegal contracts and the executives being financially responsible for the liability, that heck, they could all probably pull out the cookie jar and pay for any liabilities they may see.

Cookies...did you say cookies I'm hungry you and amhvl come over and L will fix us all some breakfast.....BBQ for lunch in two weeks....or there abouts....:rolleyes:

I'm thinking herbed frittata, olive bread, Italian sausage or screw it... we can just hike over to Cracker Barrel...

Cracker Barrel lol wonder how long before this Company will be ask to change it name!! We are a nation that is political correct!! Right :lol:

Edited by yota691

Cracker Barrel lol wonder how long before this Company will be ask to change it name!! We are a nation that is political correct!! Right :lol:

Clever...I just got that. Either way, I am looking forward to hanging somewhere with you and my new DV friends...

I likes my arteries tested...:huh:

Right there with you...