Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliment Supreme Cmttee with CBI to Delete Zeros

Rayzur

To all of you; It is my pleasure; I do this for all of you good people that do respect all of us that try so hard to help.

People like Carrello, yota, JustNtime, trooper, K98, fnbplanet, amhvl, redsand, Tony, truthful and the list goes on.....

Bumper for keeping the trouble makers in line.....I'll take your thanks for all of us....

I've got to go so all of you have a great day and I may see you folks this afternoon...

• Upvote 3

Yes but waiting on it to show up in the Gazette, yota can direct you to the article...I'm heading to the shooting range mrref...

You know right when I start to like you ...:lol: :lol: ..you change my mind for me....thanks for changing your post yesterday...

...BTW that's sarcasm....:lol: :lol:

googley-eyes...that cracks me up.....you got one for cracks me up?

BTW + for you redsand, are you getting hungry for some BBQ?

Good luck on the range, I have to qualify in a few weeks, We have to qualify twice a year, fun fun fun, the instructor is tough on us.But I guess thats a good thing because if you don't qualify, past your physical training, and hand to hand combat, you are fired, :P;)

• Upvote 1

Yota you thinkin this month as well? Love your input

Well since you ask!! I've been told anytime between now and Monday!! That is the Rumor Mill. IMO I see it all being done, What we need to be looking for is the Post in the Gazette, and Folks starting to get Paid!! JMO

• Upvote 1

Presidency of the Republic to ratify the 2012 budget

03.08.2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - add comment -

Baghdad (news) Riaúsh Republic ratified the financial budget of the state in 2012. A source in the presidency (of the Agency news) said on Thursday that the president approved the budget of 2012 that passed the House of Representatives late last February.

Read more: Third: To ratify and issue the laws enacted by the Council of Representatives. Such

laws are considered ratified after fifteen days from the date of receipt by the

President.

Read more:

[/qote]

I appreciate the info thanks a lot... :lol:

Good luck on the range, I have to qualify in a few weeks, We have to qualify twice a year, fun fun fun, the instructor is tough on us.But I guess thats a good thing because if you don't qualify, past your physical training, and hand to hand combat, you are fired, :P;)

Good luck guys. :twothumbs:

I'm sorry but was the budget ever approved???? :lol: :lol:

Well you tell me;

http://www.harris.co...okup&pr_id=3419

http://www.nasdaq.co...-20120308-01262

Harris Gets $51 Mln Order From Govt Of Iraq For Tactical Communication Systems

(RTTNews.com) - Harris Corp. (HRS) said that it has received a $51 million order from the Government of Iraq to provide high-performance tactical communication solutions for a range of security missions.

Iraq is acquiring radios and accessories from both the Harris Falcon II and Falcon III families for its security forces. As part of the order, Harris will provide Falcon III RF-7800S wideband Secure Personal Radios, Falcon II RF-5800M multiband handheld radios and RF-5800H high-frequency manpack radios, along with accessories and training services.

The Falcon III RF-7800S is a lightweight body-worn tactical radio that provides full-duplex voice and data communications over 2 kilometers. The RF-5800M-HH is an advanced, multiband, multi-mission handheld radio that provides voice and data in the 30 MHz to 512 MHz frequency range. The RF-5800H is a high-frequency manpack radio for secure, reliable beyond-line-of-site terrestrial communications.

I believe the 9th is when they started spending.

Edited by uncirculd

Well since you ask!! I've been told anytime between now and Monday!! That is the Rumor Mill. IMO I see it all being done, What we need to be looking for is the Post in the Gazette, and Folks starting to get Paid!! JMO

Does this article speak of what you wish for?

Kurdistan: the pay of employees on Sunday

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/109202-kurdistan-the-pay-of-employees-on-sunday/