Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parttttyyyyy Timmmmeee!

possum

I apologize to anyone and everyone that I may have offended, and for the use of unacceptable language. I now understand that this website is to educate and posts by Possum should not even be considered information. It just bothers me that Possum think its funny to make things up, over and over, for his benefit alone. I thought for a second that it was really over and I still had time to make an even bigger profit. Ive been in penny stocks before with the same type of people who pump and dump, and while this is not quite the same scenario I feel these type of people should be stopped. Thank you all for helping me understand.

Absolutely...

However...keep in mind Possum's RV predictions are lampooning the guru's. Anyone that takes him seriously has gotten themselves in waaaaaay too deep with dinar and should probably consider aromatherapy :lol:

How can you take anyone seriously who's avatar is Baghdad Bob?

baghdad_bob.png

Welcome to DV...stick with the news and Adam's chats for real info...and seriously consider joining VIP...it's well worth it!

Gooooooooooo RV!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Thanks for nothing Texas1... If you would like to know, I am new to the Dinar. But after looking back and checking what kinda of other crap this "Possum" posts your the idiot who continues to read his bull! i thought this website was legit but obviously no one really has any "intel"

You have almost 2000 posts of nonsense with nothing important to say anyway. Please make your response to this post your 1200th... Congratulations. Get a life, and stop obsessing on this website... addict!!

Glad to see you all set him/her straight don't Mess with me Granny kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! besides open you eyes see the group under her name she can make you disappear with a keystroke LOL

Voices howled at me all night and momma heard them too. Believers, it is here and the haters will hate me but Possum is full love and wants to share the good news. Faithful, start the party for it is done. Go buy that new truch tomorrow and tell'em Possum sent me! Time to get liquored up and get naked !

LIAR..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for nothing Texas1... If you would like to know, I am new to the Dinar. But after looking back and checking what kinda of other crap this "Possum" posts your the idiot who continues to read his bull! i thought this website was legit but obviously no one really has any "intel"

You have almost 2000 posts of nonsense with nothing important to say anyway. Please make your response to this post your 1200th... Congratulations. Get a life, and stop obsessing on this website... addict!!

Newbie1 I just threw your little ball into the freeway -- Run get it like a good little boy B)

I apologize to anyone and everyone that I may have offended, and for the use of unacceptable language. I now understand that this website is to educate and posts by Possum should not even be considered information. It just bothers me that Possum think its funny to make things up, over and over, for his benefit alone. I thought for a second that it was really over and I still had time to make an even bigger profit. Ive been in penny stocks before with the same type of people who pump and dump, and while this is not quite the same scenario I feel these type of people should be stopped. Thank you all for helping me understand.

OK OK you threw it back at me and I tried to catch it & fell off a cliff LOL :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1