Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parttttyyyyy Timmmmeee!

possum

***///

Our Possum is , well, er... "SPECIAL".... ;)

Special to us because he's a good sport, loves America n' his Momma, too.

What's not to love about a one-toothed, stenchy varmint,

with a, snoot full o' white lightenin' that gives him the RV "visions" as good as or better than any OKIE intel,

has a crooked - er- 'tail', and drives a truch...

If you don't love that - you got no soul! :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

OMG, no wonder my new truck looks like hell. I thought I bought a truck, but it must have been a truch. When I got home, I un-crated my truch, and now I have a truck that looks like hell.

***///

Was the salesman wearing mouse ears, slurring his speech sumthin' about RV'in with his Momma

and smelled kind rank...?

You bought a TRUCH from thet varmint Possum!!!! :lmao:

• Upvote 1

(Shhhhhh, I'm Texting From A Padded Cell Whille Wearing A Straight Jacket + Using My Clown Nose To Type From A Smuggled Smart Phone !) :o

(Don't Tell Anyone, But Sarge + The Boyz Are Bustin' Me Out Of Here At Midnite To Head Over To Possum's Party !) :unsure:

:D :D :D

I hope sarge got you free because you are ,are last hope of humor next to me of course love dave

Im new to this website... actually new to the whole Iraq dinar thing. I received some from my friend for my birthday a few days ago and found this site when I research about it. I know this is in the rumor section but is there any credit to this guy/girl Possums information? Everyone seems to like him for his information and has tons of comments. Im thinking about ordering more because of this. Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

NO period

• Upvote 2

This has to be one of the worst attempts of a poster trying to stir the pot, pretending to be a newbie.......order more? guy or girl? tons?

nice try mama...

Thanks for nothing Texas1... If you would like to know, I am new to the Dinar. But after looking back and checking what kinda of other crap this "Possum" posts your the idiot who continues to read his bull! i thought this website was legit but obviously no one really has any "intel"

You have almost 2000 posts of nonsense with nothing important to say anyway. Please make your response to this post your 1200th... Congratulations. Get a life, and stop obsessing on this website... addict!!

Edited by Newbie1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

***///

Aw, c'mon NEWBIE.... Don't git yer knickers in a twist --- You'll learn t' love us - really. :)

We're all a bit battle-weary from this RV Crazy Train ride we been on,

cut us a little slack for havin' a few yuks with some pals. ;)

When you've been here as long as some of these fine folk, a little levity is a psychological necessity. :P

Sometimes it's the only glue that holds us together - that n' a prayer is all we got sometimes.

Please give us a chance. You WILL learn a lot ----about a lot. :hug:

• Upvote 4

Thanks for nothing Texas1... If you would like to know, I am new to the Dinar. But after looking back and checking what kinda of other crap this "Possum" posts your the idiot who continues to read his bull! i thought this website was legit but obviously no one really has any "intel"

You have almost 2000 posts of nonsense with nothing important to say anyway. Please make your response to this post your 1200th... Congratulations. Get a life, and stop obsessing on this website... addict!!

Dude shut the hell up you are new and you go right to the rumours section for information grow fn up this is where we go for humore love dave im going back inside with possium he has his colthes on now

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Dude shut the hell up you are new and you go right to the rumours section for information grow fn up this is where we go for humore love dave im going back inside with possium he has his colthes on now

Why dont YOU shut the f up. You think its okay for people to blatantly make bull **** up and then people like YOU cheer him on to say that "its just for fun" and "we need a break from all the stress" . New people like myself can and have been influenced by people like Possum and Okie, and to have this continue (even in the rumor section) is ridiculous and pretty stupid in my opinion. Im sure there is alot of nice people on tis website riding for this RV to happen, but there are some people out there who are seriously obsessed and addicted to this website and have nothing better with there time than to constantly wait for something that may not even happen while being a **** about it. So thanks Possum for the laughs, I dont think its funny.

Edited by Newbie1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 8

***///

Aw, c'mon NEWBIE.... Don't git yer knickers in a twist --- You'll learn t' love us - really. :)

We're all a bit battle-weary from this RV Crazy Train ride we been on,

cut us a little slack for havin' a few yuks with some pals. ;)

When you've been here as long as some of these fine folk, a little levity is a psychological necessity. :P

Sometimes it's the only glue that holds us together - that n' a prayer is all we got sometimes.

Please give us a chance. You WILL learn a lot ----about a lot. :hug:

Great post Sgt. and as a reminder to the newbie from a newbie, it might be wise to invest a little money, and a lot of time reading the information posted in the VIP area. I believe this might be the solid information (newbie) you are looking for. Off to work now......You guys behave and play nice while I am gone......Captn Crunch is on the table, milk is in the fridge. :wave:

• Upvote 1

Why dont YOU shut the f up. You think its okay for people to blatantly make bull **** up and then people like YOU cheer him on to say that "its just for fun" and "we need a break from all the stress" . New people like myself can and have been influenced by people like Possum and Okie, and to have this continue (even in the rumor section) is ridiculous and pretty stupid in my opinion. Im sure there is alot of nice people on tis website riding for this RV to happen, but there are some people out there who are seriously obsessed and addicted to this website and have nothing better with there time than to constantly wait for something that may not even happen while being a **** about it. So thanks Possum for the laughs, I dont think its funny.

People on this site cheer Possum on the same way Okies followers cheer Okie on. And while I can understand the benefit that comes from a little bit of levity and harmless humor surrounding our investment, the junk that comes from Possum is becoming annoying. Possum has bashed Adam, made posts that almost got himself banned, put on mod review and has earned himself many negatives. Possum has been saying the same thing for over two years now and has nothing of value to add. I dont think he is funny either but to each his own.

• Upvote 5

Newbie, while I was never influenced by possum, not for a second lol, i was by okie. Well, i think it was him.. But i had just become invested and didnt know what was what other than what got me involved with the dinar. I used deductive reasoning to determine after about a week or so of getting my feet wet in this investment that based on the rv not happening and the reasons given by gurus that they were full.of it. Besides, none of them were even close to what got me involved. Who has been along with why it hasnt happened yet are pretty interesting too lol. Ill save that for post rv or whatever happens.. Then i found dinarvets.. and did my research. If you are new to this whole thing then youve got a LOT of reading to do. And a lot of thinking. Patience is required. If thats something you cant handle then you might want to reevaluate your involvement with this investment. That said, turn that frown upside down :) and read the news section!

Hey Newbie 1; First of all welcome to DV. Let me try to explain something. I'm no where near the smartest person on here, but have been around a while. As for Possum, yes he is a few bricks short of a load. If one was new here, I can see how his "posts" could upset you a bit. I guess it's just that for those who have been here a while, when we see a Possum post, we automatically know its a load of bull.

That being said, let me say this. When I got into this "speculation" it was about 6 years ago. At that time, I ran out the door and to the bank as fast as lightning because I was told it was gonna revalue right away and I didn't want to miss out on my "opportunity" to be rich. Guess what? It's many years later, and I'm still not rich. The only reason I am saying this is I just don't want you to get to worked up over all this. If you do, the only thing you'll get quick is an ulcer, lol. It took me a long time to learn to just sit back, bide my time, and just let the stuff I read but didn't like just roll off my back. I do think we are in a great window of opportunity for the RV, but I have already climbed through many windows and still, I wait. My point is this; We are glad to have you, most ( including myself) will be glad to help you in any way we can. I have been on many forums, and at one time was a Mod on this one. In an earlier post, you said you joined for information. Yeah, we joke around with a few posts ( like Possums for instance) however I can assure you, this site is the real deal, and if you want great information, ( with a bit of levity) thrown in, you are at the right place.

I only ask that you be prepared to hang on and not sweat the little things. No one really knows when this is gonna happen. One thing is for sure; We are a day closer than we were yesterday.

You will run across many naysayers, as well as those who call it everyday. The best advise I can give you, ( not that you were asking for any ) is check out a posters profile, see what kind of rating they have, and try to gain as much "TRUE" knowledge from them as possible, but always research for yourself. Trust....but verify. As for Possum, if he bothers you, just don't read him my friend, cause his posts will never be anything serious if thats all you want.

Again, welcome to DV ! :)

RSS

• Upvote 3

BOTH OF YOU - This will not be tolerated at DV - We do not respond to posts with hateful rhetoric. Cussing is not allowed. Both of you need to read the rules before you make another post. Failure to follow the rules will result in banning.

Lighten up - if you don't want to read the guru and possum posts, don't click on Dinar Rumors. Stay in the News forum.

**************************Play Nice*********************************

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well now. You mosey on down to the dealership and buy yourself a new truch. I'm not going to the Porsche dealership until Adam says so. biggrin.gif

Just to keep the PPG (Possum Party Guidelines) clear: If you decide not to buy yourself a new truch, you may go to the Porch dealership - they come installed at your home for free, with no dinar down and rocking chairs and tall lemonades to go.

Peace Out

(welcome back, Possum!)

• Downvote 2

Newbie, while I was never influenced by possum, not for a second lol, i was by okie. Well, i think it was him.. But i had just become invested and didnt know what was what other than what got me involved with the dinar. I used deductive reasoning to determine after about a week or so of getting my feet wet in this investment that based on the rv not happening and the reasons given by gurus that they were full.of it. Besides, none of them were even close to what got me involved. Who has been along with why it hasnt happened yet are pretty interesting too lol. Ill save that for post rv or whatever happens.. Then i found dinarvets.. and did my research. If you are new to this whole thing then youve got a LOT of reading to do. And a lot of thinking. Patience is required. If thats something you cant handle then you might want to reevaluate your involvement with this investment. That said, turn that frown upside down :) and read the news section!

good post bluegrass. something we should remember is that we were all newbies once. when i bought into this, the guy that told me about it was a follower of frank26 and he was telling me that it was going down any day at any minute. i did some quick research and went to the bank that day and wired my payment to ali at dinar trade. that was over two years ago. i found dinar vets in april of 2010 and started reading up on dinar info, and i even ran upon possums posts. still being a newbie, i thought he might be on to something big. first he talks about how he has info and intel and that the rv is here and then dv members line up to tell him how great he is and that he is the 'man'. i didnt buy more dinar based on his posts but i was wondering what all the hype was. i was a newbie. every website has a "possum". there is okie, johnnie, poppy, bluwolf, terryk and many others that prey on the lack of knowledge that newbies have regarding this investment. they are scammers of the worst kind. thank god we have dinarvets and all the good people here.

• Upvote 1

Possum:::::

"I don't always comment on the posts on this board........but........when I do..........I comment on Possum's posts!" "Possum, I noticed that many comments on this page are negative towards you!" "Don't worry about it! .......get to the side of the road and lick your wounds!" "Remember, when this RV happens and we are all very well-off.........I am inviting you and Mama to party with me and my gorgeous ladies (as the most interesting man in the world, I always party with no less than 3 gorgeous ladies!....that number is predicted to increase significantly after the RV!!). I hope you like Dos Equis!"

"Stay thirsty my friends!"

Edited by Bob
  • Upvote 3

Sounds to me like you need an oxytocin rush stat. :D Your attitude is terrible. Good luck with your investment.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I apologize to anyone and everyone that I may have offended, and for the use of unacceptable language. I now understand that this website is to educate and posts by Possum should not even be considered information. It just bothers me that Possum think its funny to make things up, over and over, for his benefit alone. I thought for a second that it was really over and I still had time to make an even bigger profit. Ive been in penny stocks before with the same type of people who pump and dump, and while this is not quite the same scenario I feel these type of people should be stopped. Thank you all for helping me understand.

• Upvote 6