Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parttttyyyyy Timmmmeee!

possum

Voices howled at me all night and momma heard them too. Believers, it is here and the haters will hate me but Possum is full love and wants to share the good news. Faithful, start the party for it is done. Go buy that new truch tomorrow and tell'em Possum sent me! Time to get liquored up and get naked !

Cheers possum, you always bring a smile to my face. :D:D:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

LAST TIME I COMMENTED ON THIS GENTELMANS POST I GOT A TEMPORARY BAN

IF THIS WAS ANYONE ELSE POSTING THIS SORT OF THING WE WOULD BASH THE HELL OUT OF THEM SO WHY DO DV LET THIS CONTINUE ESPECIALY IN THE FORUM (RUMOURS)

SURELY RUMOURS SHOULD BE SLIGHTLY BASED ON ITEMS OF INFORMATION, THIS IS TOTALLY

Opinions, Perspectives, and Your Two Cents on the Iraqi Dinar

MODS YOU SHOULD DO THE RIGHT THING & PLACE POST FORM THIS PERSON IN THE CORRECT PLACE.

MAY I SUGGEST A B**LSH*T BIN

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

Zantac might want to try a little Prozac instead. Relax, you are a Senior member, rise above it, and with all the respect in the world I say, if you don't like what you are reading, simply point and click elsewhere. I come in this forum to laugh a little, or a lot depending on who is in here posting. I rarely say anything, but it kills the mood to see a post in all caps, from a Senior member, for such a harmless little post from what appears to be a loved member. Sometimes, we just listen, and know; probably not, but what if? I'm done, thanks for the laugh Thug, you are absolutely halarious.. Good Night!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Im new to this website... actually new to the whole Iraq dinar thing. I received some from my friend for my birthday a few days ago and found this site when I research about it. I know this is in the rumor section but is there any credit to this guy/girl Possums information? Everyone seems to like him for his information and has tons of comments. Im thinking about ordering more because of this. Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

• Upvote 3

Im new to this website... actually new to the whole Iraq dinar thing. I received some from my friend for my birthday a few days ago and found this site when I research about it. I know this is in the rumor section but is there any credit to this guy/girl Possums information? Everyone seems to like him for his information and has tons of comments. Im thinking about ordering more because of this. Any info is appreciated. Thank you.

Welcome Newb, the only credit I give to Possum is for being outrageous and no where near truthful. More or less he is a sandwich short of a picnic. I would also urge you not to spend more on dinar that you are willing to lose untimately. A good rule of thumb.

• Upvote 3

Im gonna get naket and go buy a truch tomorrow.

I'm guessing that walking into a dealership nude is a good way to get arrested. But, let us know how it goes! (and besides where do you keep your wallet? oh wait, maybe I don't want to know) :D Edited by dvforumuser

***///

00:30 and counting...

Okay, men -- OperationLooseThuggies is about to go down...

Stand By.... B)

***///

Possum!... what the helll... how did YOU get in this damned Winnebago?!

Get yer roadkill-smellin a$$ outta here! :o

Dang dawggies - whatta stench...

Go tell momma t'put yo a$$ in some 'mater juice, boy!

• Upvote 3

Great response for the New Guy....though I would add he is a few bricks shy of a load.....or not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed....or resides in the shallow end of the gene pool......just sayin.....

Riceman

Welcome Newb, the only credit I give to Possum is for being outrageous and no where near truthful. More or less he is a sandwich short of a picnic. I would also urge you not to spend more on dinar that you are willing to lose untimately. A good rule of thumb.

• Upvote 1

Hi Newbie and welcome to the best dinar info site anywhere!

Don't take Possum seriously. He is for entertainment purposes only.biggrin.gif

The dinar investment is something we all believe in and are invested in but don't take Possum as a serious source of info.

(Some are very heavily invested)

Adam Montana the owner/operator of this site, is reliable and trustworthy. Read up on his Weds. chats on this site to stay updated on the dinar.

Best of wishes

GP

• Upvote 2

Those are actually his real tooth. He just got it whitened with his new wealth....

Ya, And Why Are Some Of The Members Bashin' On Possum ? :blink: He's Almost Never Been Accused Of Lying Through His Tooth ! :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

Btw, Sarge Hurry Up With The Rest Of The Team And Come Get Me With The RV !

Then We Can Make It Over To The Possum Party B4 Cooked, Texas1, RSSkelton, + Big Mack Polish Off All Of The Hooch !

:lol::lol:

• Upvote 4

****///

LET'S ROLL...!

GO!GO!GO!

He's in here, boys!

Dammit, son! Good t' see ya...

Let's go - move - NOW!

You're gonna run in THOSE shoes, THUG, really?

IN THE WINNERBAGGER, NOW!

Okay - we're outta here! Move this thing MACK!

YEEE-DWGGIES....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

• Upvote 3

This has to be one of the worst attempts of a poster trying to stir the pot, pretending to be a newbie.......order more? guy or girl? tons?

nice try mama...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It amazes me he has the brass ones to continue to post. Who does he think he is? :D

he is possium he can say anything it's ossum possium

This has to be one of the worst attempts of a poster trying to stir the pot, pretending to be a newbie.......order more? guy or girl? tons?

nice try mama...

Only if you can afford it ,it will rv just not tomorrow o

He is an Idiot.

he might me but still funny as hell

• Upvote 1