Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parttttyyyyy Timmmmeee!

possum

Hey possum, a year ago you told us that we could pee on our bosses desk,you said it was done, well that only got me fired, you must be related to Okie. :lol:

you mean your boss actually fired you just because you peed on him?

Geeez, some people just can't take a joke!

• Upvote 6

Voices howled at me all night and momma heard them too. Believers, it is here and the haters will hate me but Possum is full love and wants to share the good news. Faithful, start the party for it is done. Go buy that new truch tomorrow and tell'em Possum sent me! Time to get liquored up and get naked !

Is that before or after we go get the new truch?:blink:

And I am NOT posting a timely and funny pic anywhere near related to this comment! :o

Besides...no one wants to see pictures of cooked B)

Thugs' Back!!! YAY!!! How was your ordeal????

• Upvote 3

Yo Possum. I was down at the Trinity River last weekend for the Margaret Hunt Hill bridge opening. Was that your tent I saw? :lol:

Thats how, he commutes to work in dallas. He canoes down the Trinity, and yes thats his tent. the ole possum and mama live under the Post -Paddock bridge in funky town!!! :lol: :lol: Hey Pos glad to see your back on the bottle. Mama never went to rehab. Well you got me fired to once too!! :lol: :lol: I got my job back though. Well Im red to party and drink some red bull & vodka. Im going to stand in line at bank right now!!! :huh: :huh: :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It amazes me he has the brass ones to continue to post. Who does he think he is? :D

That possum...he's a bad m..........."Shut yo mouth!!!" (70's soul beat ensues) :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Cosmo
  • Upvote 3

Thugs' Back!!! YAY!!! How was your ordeal????

(Shhhhhh, I'm Texting From A Padded Cell Whille Wearing A Straight Jacket + Using My Clown Nose To Type From A Smuggled Smart Phone !) :o

(Don't Tell Anyone, But Sarge + The Boyz Are Bustin' Me Out Of Here At Midnite To Head Over To Possum's Party !) :unsure:

:D :D :D

• Upvote 7

(Shhhhhh, I'm Texting From A Padded Cell Whille Wearing A Straight Jacket + Using My Clown Nose To Type From A Smuggled Smart Phone !) :o

(Don't Tell Anyone, But Sarge + The Boyz Are Bustin' Me Out Of Here At Midnite To Head Over To Possum's Party !) :unsure:

:D :D :D

(Cool...I finally came up with an RV to give them...it might keep them distracted long enough to bust you outta there B))

• Upvote 3

(Cool...I finally came up with an RV to give them...it might keep them distracted long enough to bust you outta there B))

(Shhhh, Its A Trojan RV ! :blink: A Disguised Military Winnibago From The Movie "Stripes" Which Sarge Is Driving That's Filled With Drunkin' DV Members !)

:D:D :D

• Upvote 6

Truchs are made if real wood. You can order one made with metal but the name changes to truck.

OMG, no wonder my new truck looks like hell. I thought I bought a truck, but it must have been a truch. When I got home, I un-crated my truch, and now I have a truck that looks like hell.

• Upvote 1

(Shhhh, Its A Trojan RV ! :blink: A Disguised Military Winnibago From The Movie "Stripes" Which Sarge Is Driving That's Filled With Drunkin' DV Members !)

:D:D :D

(Weird...I found the one from SPACEBALLS...I figured you could just launch them into orbit. :D)

(And I'm sure no one will take your Trojan RV comment and make any salacious comments about Trojans and being...well...being misled by the Guru's :lol:)

• Upvote 2