Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I found it. I know exactly what I'm going to do with the money.

BrokeNoMore

I have been thinking long and hard about what I want to do for the donation part of my RV.

So many people have posted such great ideas.

I thought about setting up my own foundation for the things that are important to me.

I found it. I found the perfect thing for me. I could not in a million years do a better job than this. Here's where my heart is:

My link

Have you found your perfect charitable organization? What feeds your heart?

• Upvote 2

I have been thinking long and hard about what I want to do for the donation part of my RV.

So many people have posted such great ideas.

I thought about setting up my own foundation for the things that are important to me.

I found it. I found the perfect thing for me. I could not in a million years do a better job than this. Here's where my heart is:

My link

Have you found your perfect charitable organization? What feeds your heart?

that was good. My heart is to head to the mission field, Honduras, Russia & Japan. I've been to Honduras and the people are beautiful and so are the mountains. I hitchhiked around the northern part of Honduras, not one nite spent sleeping outside. They found out a missionary was in the village they opened up their hearts and homes. I thought I was going to go and be a blessing, boy did I get humbled. Very blessed by the people, I invited 3 men to live in my home when we attended school for ministry and then God opened doors for me. He is so faithful, and I doubt him at times. Forgive me Lord.

• Upvote 2