Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LIMBAUGH REJECTS COMPANY THAT SUSPENDED ADS FROM SHOW OVER FLUKE REMARKS

TexasGranny

Good luck finding another venue that reaches a market of 25 million.

After 25 years of support the man says one thing they disagree with and they pull their adds... and then want back in?

You would think after 25 years of making money off of Rush they would've given him the benefit of the doubt or at least waited it out until the dust settled to make a decision.

I believe there is an old saying that says something about being careful not to burn bridges....

• Upvote 9

Good luck finding another venue that reaches a market of 25 million.

After 25 years of support the man says one thing they disagree with and they pull their adds... and then want back in?

You would think after 25 years of making money off of Rush they would've given him the benefit of the doubt or at least waited it out until the dust settled to make a decision.

I believe there is an old saying that says something about being careful not to burn bridges....

Smart Guy - 25 million worldwide. Their stores are in California. The brightest people are on the right. Hope that's not a insult. If so, I apologize in advance.

Sleep Train couldn't pay enough for this publicity.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

So i guess it is alright to call a female a SSSS and a Prostitute just because she wants rights to contraceptives!!!! So all of you who are champion Rush agree that if this comment was made at your wife, mother, daughter, granddaughter or other females in your family I guess it is OK because he has free speech. Well some of you should maybe think about this before going out on a limb.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 29

Where is the outrage for Palin or Malkin.....Oh thats right a comedian spoke that trash so it okay... Who just happen to give the Obama campaign $1,000,000.00........So that make that POS 's statement acceptable for the Left women...Such Bull ****....Thanks.....Chris...

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

So i guess it is alright to call a female a SSSS and a Prostitute just because she wants rights to contraceptives!!!! So all of you who are champion Rush agree that if this comment was made at your wife, mother, daughter, granddaughter or other females in your family I guess it is OK because he has free speech. Well some of you should maybe think about this before going out on a limb.

3 negatives, Truth must hurt.

Where is the outrage for Palin or Malkin.....Oh thats right a comedian spoke that trash so it okay... Who just happen to give the Obama campaign $1,000,000.00........So that make that POS 's statement acceptable for the Left women...Such Bull ****....Thanks.....Chris...

No it is not acceptable, if you are out in the political arena then you are actively looking for troubles. This law student asked questions and Mt Rushie came crashing in and figured he would get a pass but unfortunately he didn't. Who listen to Bill Maher? Who takes him seriously. Rush has millions of listeners around the world. His word is Gospel in some folks eyes. Comedians, well there are more who use those words in music and stand up comedy but folks laugh. Rush is not a comedian. This is all about political grandstanding and nothing else. Did the GOP front runners jump in on this? Nope, it's election time.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 21

Smart Guy - 25 million worldwide. Their stores are in California. The brightest people are on the right. Hope that's not a insult. If so, I apologize in advance.

Smart Guy... are you sure that's worldwide or just nationwide.

If you're going to comment on my intelligence at least get your grammar correct.

Love how you lefties insult and then.....oh, oh, the phony: "I apologize if you were offended."

• Upvote 4

I'm not able to post links to articles but google Obama and infantacide and see what his stance is. Then lets take a look at partial birth abortion and his stance. Oh but he's going to call Ms Fluke and console her because Rush called her a **** and prostitute, which he apologized for and while I'm on the subject of Ms Fluke go ahead and google her and see who and what she has been associated with. Let me be clear, I'm not condoning Rush, but Ms Fluke isn't this poor little 23 yr old college girl she was made out to be in the beginning. When I contrast his stance on infantacide & partial birth abortion with this topic there is something very wrong with his ideology.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

I'm not able to post links to articles but google Obama and infanticide and see what his stance is. Then lets take a look at partial birth abortion and his stance. Oh but he's going to call Ms Fluke and console her because Rush called her a **** and prostitute, which he apologized for and while I'm on the subject of Ms Fluke go ahead and google her and see who and what she has been associated with. Let me be clear, I'm not condoning Rush, but Ms Fluke isn't this poor little 23 yr old college girl she was made out to be in the beginning. When I contrast his stance on infanticide & partial birth abortion with this topic there is something very wrong/disturbing to me with his ideology.

had to correct a couple of spelling errors plus add my 2c worth, I understand now why he is OK with partial birth abortion once I read how he voted on an infanticide bill as a state senator.

btw, Ms Fluke didn't just happen to show up, the previous speaker of the house had something to do with Ms Fluke.

• Upvote 2

3 negatives, Truth must hurt.

No it is not acceptable, if you are out in the political arena then you are actively looking for troubles. This law student asked questions and Mt Rushie came crashing in and figured he would get a pass but unfortunately he didn't. Who listen to Bill Maher? Who takes him seriously. Rush has millions of listeners around the world. His word is Gospel in some folks eyes. Comedians, well there are more who use those words in music and stand up comedy but folks laugh. Rush is not a comedian. This is all about political grandstanding and nothing else. Did the GOP front runners jump in on this? Nope, it's election time.

I guess that is 9 people who agree with Rush.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

Smart Guy... are you sure that's worldwide or just nationwide.

If you're going to comment on my intelligence at least get your grammar correct.

Love how you lefties insult and then.....oh, oh, the phony: "I apologize if you were offended."

Wally - you can debate me... but the syndicate American Forces Radio and Television Services extends outside the continent of the U.S., so it's not technically stateside at that point.

I'm not able to post links to articles but google Obama and infantacide and see what his stance is. Then lets take a look at partial birth abortion and his stance. Oh but he's going to call Ms Fluke and console her because Rush called her a **** and prostitute, which he apologized for and while I'm on the subject of Ms Fluke go ahead and google her and see who and what she has been associated with. Let me be clear, I'm not condoning Rush, but Ms Fluke isn't this poor little 23 yr old college girl she was made out to be in the beginning. When I contrast his stance on infantacide & partial birth abortion with this topic there is something very wrong with his ideology.

Willy you really catch me by surprise when you fall for absolutely everything the Republicans and right spin doctors throw at you. I have one question: Did you see the speech by Sandra Fluke in it's entirety? Heads up, she was not made out to be a "poor little 23 yr old college girl". But please answer the question.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Glad to see Rush was able to say "no" to the company that dumped him after 25 years of endorsing them. You would have thought they would have spoken to him personally before pulling their support of him. Too bad guys, you lose on this one. Rush will find another company and make them millions of dollars. You won't find anyone like Rush. Hmmmmm......capitalism at work.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1