Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MED CHAT, THIS SOUNDS REAL GOOD

kennyc

* (Med Chat): Dinar Speculator 3/8/12

March 8th, 2012 06:02 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info)

MED says to (13:56:49): HI GANG WE HAVE HAD THE MOST AWESOME NEWS TODAY

glk says (13:56:50): Hi Med !

MED says to (13:57:02): HI GLK glk says (13:58:54): Is the budget published in the gazette and official Med ? I’m confused ? I like the new committee to work on the currency, sorry another customer, BBIAB

MED says to (14:02:38): HI PB WE HAVE MULTIPLE MAJOR NEWS ARTICLES THE START OF THE RV IS HAPPENING

THEY HAVE A NEW COMMITTEE THAT IS FORMED BETWEEN PARLIAMENT AND CBI

TO WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE SURE THE PEOPLE ARE INFORMED OF WHAT IS HAPPENING

HOW IT WILL EFFECT THEM TODAY IT WAS FORMED THIS IS THE START

THE COUNTDOWN HAS STARTED THAT IS THE GREAT NEWS

WHO CARES ABOUT THE BUDGET I SAID A COUPLE DAYS AGO I ONLY SEND EMAILS OUT ON NEWS OF MAJOR IMPORTANCE TO OUR INVESTMENT I SENT OUT 3 TODAY ALL MAJOR NEWS I JUST SENT ANOTHER OK I AM ALL DONE

HEY INDIAN SORRY WAS TALKING TO LYDIA HI BRIAN I HAVE TO GO PICKUP MY CAR I WILL BBIAB

THE NEWS WAS GREAT JUST GREAT I SENT IT ALL OUT I WILL BBIAB

HERE ARE THE ARTICLE SNIPPETS WITH LINKS THAT MED IS REFERRING TO: NO #1 — Form a higher committee with the CBI to start deleting zeros from currency 08/03/2012 15:39

Baghdad, March 8 (Rn) – The Economic Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Thursday, they formed the Central Bank of Iraq with a joint committee to begin the process of deletion of zeros from the local currency.

The main Manmam Central Bank in managing monetary policy in the country and raise the level of the values ​​of the Iraqi dinar and tackle inflation.

Allonan of Jafar, Ts “Walid al-Zaidi, the Open: MM

http://translate.google.com/translat…news/2/294671/

NO# 2 Economic Committee and CBI form joint committee to oversee the deleting zeros from currency; Begin in September

08/03/2012 15:39

Baghdad, March 8 (Rn) – The Economic Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Thursday, they formed the Central Bank of Iraq with a joint committee to begin the process of deletion of zeros from the local currency. The main Manmam Central Bank in managing monetary policy in the country and raise the level of the values of the Iraqi dinar and tackle inflation.

http://translate.google.com/translat…news/2/294671/

NO# 3 Economist: delete the zeros is a positive step towards the strength of the currency and the elimination of cash-density

Last Updated: 08/03/2012 Said Husam Obeid, an economist on the need to speed up the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency, because such a step of positive returns.

Observers say that the government intends to delete the zeros of the currency as a step towards improving the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar is that economists played down the importance of this step, considering that the cost of raising the zeros will be greater than the expected benefit of raising the zeros

http://www.baghdad-news.com/home.asp…45573&catID=10

NO# 4 Economist: No citizen may be a surprise to the draft raise zeros despite its advantages

01-03-2012 09:59 AM

According to Professor of Economics at the University of Babylon, Jawad al-Bakri that the draft raise zeros from the national currency involves a lot of positives on the reality of the economy in the country.

He said according to the Agency (news): The process of lifting the zeros can not be done only by taking action to ensure implementation correctly through the control of financial corruption and establishing the security situation in Iraq, pointing out that the financial authorities the boot process before the accepted time and not surprise the citizen so.

The * (Med Chat): Dinar Speculator 3/8/12 by another site's Tidbits, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

• Upvote 12

He sent 4 emails and I haven't received 1 from Adam yet. Can't be that important. I see they mentioned September again. hummm

Really? Seriously? Hooked your wagon to one train. Just curious...what if Adam is wrong? Then what? Now I don't suggest hooking your wagon to okie, but really...relying on Adam alone must be overwhelming for him.

Just saying.

He sent 4 emails and I haven't received 1 from Adam yet. Can't be that important. I see they mentioned September again. hummm

How many times did they mention end of 2011, soon, in the coming period, now, start of 2012? This is a military event...they ain't telling you when.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Really? Seriously? Hooked your wagon to one train. Just curious...what if Adam is wrong? Then what? Now I don't suggest hooking your wagon to okie, but really...relying on Adam alone must be overwhelming for him.

Just saying.

How many times did they mention end of 2011, soon, in the coming period, now, start of 2012? This is a military event...they ain't telling you when.

Uh greed. ;)

Just saying.

I have to remember that folks reading comments on a forum are unable to determine sarcasm. The comment I posted was done sarcastically. Perhaps that helps. Go back and read it again now. After you finish reading my post, then laugh like I did as I was posting it.

• Upvote 2

Well, if and I say again IF we can believe all this, it does indeed sound pretty encouraging. Can't hold my breath anymore for any of it cause I have a hard enough time breathing as it is, but I think I just might if I could! Just want it to be over...time to go on to wherever it is we're going. Yes?

The Dinar Recaps blog page was just taken ofline. it said; "404" page Not Found . Anybody care to comment?

funny .. I saw a post there yesterday (think it was for oom) that if the site was down to call in on the number provided - maybe they knew in advance the solar flares would hit them?

funny .. I saw a post there yesterday (think it was for oom) that if the site was down to call in on the number provided - maybe they knew in advance the solar flares would hit them?

yep they're down as per their newsletter that went out about an hour ago - here it is with last few posts for those who want the latest gossip from D R

==================================================================================

As of 10:30pm (ET) The Dinar Recaps website is down.

We are working with our webhost provider to resolve the issue ASAP.

We are sending out this email with the old posts, but until the site comes back online, the full posts will not be available to read. I would suggest try back in a little while.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The D**** R*****Team

The below posts were in our 6pm email

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

JonnyWG update from 3sintel Early thurs. Evening

5:11 PM EST 3s Intel [.jonnywg] WELL I HAVE JUST HAD ANOTHER REPORT THAT THE DOWNLOADS ARE STILL IN PROCESS, THE SYSTEMS ARE BEING PREPARED AT THE BANKING OPERATIONS AND WE HAVE A CONFIRMATION ON THIS AS WELL......

I HOPE THIS IS FINISHED SOON

[.jonnywg] IF AT ANY TIME WE GET DIFFERENT INFO WE WILL POST IT

HERE FIRST

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Tidbit from Mig Chat Thursday Afternoon

[FIREPROOF] ZMAN2011 the Dealer I got my Dinar from has been buying and selling millions and he gets it from a well known Broker/Dealer whatever. we all know the place he buys from..... he has sold all his inventory and cannot get more.

He is now selling out of his personal stock until he reaches a point that he

will not go below. His phone is ringing off the hook for orders.... His contact

at the Place he buys from says this is it...... Everytime someone has called it

I ask him what he hears. And he has told me he has heard nothing each time.

Until now.... He is convinced we will be cashing in at the banks by tomorrow..... That's a little of what I am hearing from a good source....

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Txred from Cap1corner Thurs. Afternoon

txred] I posted this earlier, but many missed it so I will post it again.

My contact that is direct to a 5/3 bank president called me and told me that the currency department had contacted the bank president and advised her that the rate would be on the teller screens SOON and that the rate was HIGH

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Bulldog75 posts in OOM chat by Lexie

Bulldog75: 1PM CST: SITE ALTERNATIVE UPDATE INFORMATION HOTLINE: IF OUR OOM SYSTEM GOES DOWN DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL, WE WILL USE AN ALTERNATE MEANS OF COMMUNICATION ONLY TODAY, THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012 BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 5-6PM CST & 11PM-12MIDNIGHT CST. THE CONFERENCE MODERATED LINE PHONE IS: xxx-xxx-xxxx X 198330# . THANKS.