Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

So OOM had has a rate and date, RV'd today

uncirculd

Oh I am sure they will state that they got hacked again and did not post this information. How in the world do they have anyone still listening to them? I went over there once and called them on all their bs and got blasted by the members there. Jim Jones anyone?

Edited by jerryskinz
  • Upvote 1

Okie and his bunch's next move will be to announce that because everyone did not heed his advice about " a posting blackout " , it is therefore all our fault that the IQD did not RV, because we did not quit posting and discussing. He is totally predictable and follows the exact same cycle every month. I have personally seen this go on for at least 18 months, consecutively. He preys upon the overly trusting, the elderly and those who have little life experience. He sucks them in by convincing them that he knows people in the CIA, Treasury Dept., Armed Forces, etc, who only shares sensitive 'inside information' with him. If he gets you to believe this, the rest is gravy.......he has those folks snagged...hook, line and sinker. I truly believe that his coup de gras will be to convince many, after the RV , to trust him into letting him 'invest' their money........

• Upvote 2

***///

Clever little GooRuse sales pitch...

they know folks get paid on Fridays, so they bait 'em on

Thursday so they'll buy from them on Friday! <_<

They're targeting those who are most likely to buy their line of bullsh--,

then buy their Dinar even though they are the least who can afford it.

Wonder how many lives they've ruined duping the hopeful in the name of God. :angry:

Wow, I never thought of it that way. Friday payday, Thursday bait day. :tiphat:

Oh I am sure they will state that they got hacked again and did not post this information. How in the world do they have anyone still listening to them? I went over there once and called them on all their bs and got blasted by the members there. Jim Jones anyone?

Yeah it is about that time for them to recycle the hacked thing.

Clearly Okie is being fed BS by his "sources". But it's happened so many times that I can't believe he can't figure out what's real any more.

That's assuming he isn't simply just making it all up as he goes along...

Since he has made these claims many times over the past few years and people still believe him, I guess it's possible someone is doing the same to Okie... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have been told okie and some others all share the same ip address ,

I always thought they were all the same person. That way when one has a business trip the others just continue on. I bet nobody ever saw Oakie and bulldog together. :D I also always thought that par with the USD was too good to be true let alone par with the KWD. A good lie to be believable must have a smack of truth to it and a little plausibility. Otherwise it is pure fiction which is nothing more than entertainment. 12.36 is as believable as the big O holding a news conference to admit to not being a citizen. By the way that was blocked to US viewers. :P Like a bad TV show, when I have had enough Oakie dokie I just change the channel. (the big o thing was just an example people ;) )

Everyone have a great day and be excellent to each other. I am on the way back to the stanbox no richer but looking forward to next weeks entertainment.

Ok, I have to share this with all you 50 plus folks. The reason I find Oakie so entertaining has nothing to do with the dinar, but his whole persona reminds me of... Mr. McGoo. How many remember that cartoon? Oh Oakie, you done it again. !!!!!

• Upvote 1

I always thought they were all the same person. That way when one has a business trip the others just continue on. I bet nobody ever saw Oakie and bulldog together. :D I also always thought that par with the USD was too good to be true let alone par with the KWD. A good lie to be believable must have a smack of truth to it and a little plausibility. Otherwise it is pure fiction which is nothing more than entertainment. 12.36 is as believable as the big O holding a news conference to admit to not being a citizen. By the way that was blocked to US viewers. :P Like a bad TV show, when I have had enough Oakie dokie I just change the channel. (the big o thing was just an example people ;) )

Everyone have a great day and be excellent to each other. I am on the way back to the stanbox no richer but looking forward to next weeks entertainment.

Ok, I have to share this with all you 50 plus folks. The reason I find Oakie so entertaining has nothing to do with the dinar, but his whole persona reminds me of... Mr. McGoo. How many remember that cartoon? Oh Oakie, you done it again. !!!!!

Ohh sure we do and good example to how blind some can be.

mr_magoo_643605.jpg

• Upvote 1