Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Man wow almost 2 years of this

Pure garbage.

Yes... it's garbage... but at least they recycle it!!! rolleyes.giflaugh.gifwink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

2006 for me, and whatever happens, I never ever ever want to hear these words again. Okie, dinar, Bulldog, dinar, Johnny, dinar, nuff said, dinar, blue couch, dinar, bluwolf, dinar, another site, dinar, PTR, dinar, Maliki, dinar, Allawi, dinar, Go rv, dinar....think you get the picture. :lol: :lol: :lol:

How bout the worst 4 letter word Betty.... here it comes... unsure.gif...... "SOON"!!!! Uhhhhhggggggg!dry.gif

WTF only 2 years I have been in this since 2005 and still waiting I will wait till the end.... I hope you don't think that any guru knows what is going on because they don't. We keep on hearing that we are getting close or closer than we have ever been. I have heard that since 2005 the tune hasn't changed but they date circumstances have changed,,,. Keep your head up and keep on waiting, it will happen when it does and there isn't any guru that can predict when or why this will happen.

I don't care give me all the negatives you want I had a +249 but was inactive for a while because i didn't want to read all the bs and I was dropped to a straight nothing. Ratings don't matter.

• Upvote 1