Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Man wow almost 2 years of this

This month on the 15th will be a year for me. My how time flys when your having FUN. its funny how I look at weeks now with thursday s now my fridays. I was told to get my money to Ali by the first of april cause it was going to Rv any day after the 1st of april . The rest is history, I got on this web site by accident, Im sure glad I did though. well if it never rv's I met bunch of great people from all over. The good news is it will RV. I cant wait to party with ole possum & mama, drinking red bull & vodka with my new partner randall. I just been dreaming about our big party in Vegas. I cant wait to get on that dice table without scared money. there is going to be a new Sheriff in town that day!!!! Go RV! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3

been in over 2 years myself and well... ive def. learned a lot about a country i would have had no desire to learn about if i werent in the dinar. There is a lot of history in Iraq that i had no idea about and how messed up they are as a country. It's sad and im very glad i was born here in the USA. I'm just hoping this ride is over soon for all of our sakes but if NOT then we keep studying and waiting i guess.dry.gif

In a weird way DV has become a part of me if that makes any sense ive studied and researched numerous articles been on countless conference calls been through the ups and downs of this rollercoaster but man this site is just amazing and have the best people, I'm glad i found this site and its been quite a journey for me but I believe it will all be worth it in the end.:)

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 5

2006 for me, and whatever happens, I never ever ever want to hear these words again. Okie, dinar, Bulldog, dinar, Johnny, dinar, nuff said, dinar, blue couch, dinar, bluwolf, dinar, another site, dinar, PTR, dinar, Maliki, dinar, Allawi, dinar, Go rv, dinar....think you get the picture. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 2

2006 for me, and whatever happens, I never ever ever want to hear these words again. Okie, dinar, Bulldog, dinar, Johnny, dinar, nuff said, dinar, blue couch, dinar, bluwolf, dinar, another site, dinar, PTR, dinar, Maliki, dinar, Allawi, dinar, Go rv, dinar....think you get the picture. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Betty, here's one for you:

;)

Can we add TerryK and peeps to that list? :)

• Upvote 1

thats nothing...try 6 years...!

No thank you, lol....I have been invested for a little over a year and its already driving me nutz!!

been in over 2 years myself and well... ive def. learned a lot about a country i would have had no desire to learn about if i werent in the dinar. There is a lot of history in Iraq that i had no idea about and how messed up they are as a country. It's sad and im very glad i was born here in the USA. I'm just hoping this ride is over soon for all of our sakes but if NOT then we keep studying and waiting i guess.dry.gif

In a weird way DV has become a part of me if that makes any sense ive studied and researched numerous articles been on countless conference calls been through the ups and downs of this rollercoaster but man this site is just amazing and have the best people, I'm glad i found this site and its been quite a journey for me but I believe it will all be worth it in the end.:)

Easy you help alot of people stay positive....thanks!

Easy you help alot of people stay positive....thanks!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Going on four years now, but I am actually glad it has taken this long in a way. God has taught me a lot of things over that time frame. Much about the world system, the financial system and the religious system in those years. I believe my eyes needed to be opened, or this would not be the blessing I believe it will be. I believe many people's eyes will be opened to what is really happening in the world by this. God bless you all!

WM13

I've only had my dinar since December of 2010 and I'm glad I was able to find this site. I have actually learned alot about the whole world. Hell half the time I get news here before I ever hear about it on tv or radio. This site has really woke me up to how this country really is doing and has given me Insight to the future I things don't change

Great post and I agree with you, Easy, wholeheartedly:)

All I know is last year at this time I went out one night with friends, started drinking, then woke up the next morning with an empty wallet, a cash receipt and all this strange currency...as if a hangover isn't bad enough.

hehehe thats really funny! love it