Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IT'S 10:30 in NEW ENGLAND.......

Dandee

SO IT'S 10:30 IN NEW ENGLAND.....

DO YOU KNOW WHERE Y O U R RV IS?

THE BANKS SHOULD BE OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND HAVE LINES OUT THE DOOR OF "CASHER INNERS".

sad.gif

Well its 15:31 here in Glasgow right now so that would make it about 17:31 in Iraq so the banks are about to close for the day ....... and Yes those OOM fools are full of it lol

• Upvote 4

They are waiting for confirmation. As in the the thumbs up from the guy who has been sitting on those very thumbs the whole time. This guy with the thumbs must be the guru's contact....

Its Okies twin they were separated at birth ...... when you put them back together they resemble an Ass ...... you can guess which end Okie is lol

• Upvote 7

THE BANKS SHOULD BE OPEN FOR BUSINESS AND HAVE LINES OUT THE DOOR OF "CASHER INNERS".

:(

Mine is on the eternally flickering-but-not-locked-in bank president's screen :D

I'm hoping to catch them between flickers. Maybe the solar flare will cause the screen to freeze at just the right time :lol:

• Upvote 4

Just phoned Dinar Trade UK. They confirmed that NO RV has occurred in Europe. Not to mention Iraq..

Thanks for the info, newbie, but you really didn't have to go to all that trouble. After you've been here a while you will learn who to believe and who not to believe. Just a starter for you....do not believe OKIE, BULLDOG75, or jonnyWG...their calls have been many and 100% wrong during the 10 months I've been here. Oh, and don't be multiplying 12 times the number of dinar you own......that is just not gonna happen!

Welcome aboard... read up on Adam's Chat logs if you want some reliable information.

:(

I would say the banks "are" opened for business... just like usual! Now are they exchanging Dinar for USD???.... not quite yet... but hopefully soon! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Well it's 11:45 am in Rhode Island and as of now I still have my clothes on ! This means the RV hasn't arrived just yet. Hopefully next Saturday so I can have the best St. Patricks' day ever ! B)

Go RV

Man_Kind :D

So dos that mean your clothes come off once it RV's? :lol:

• Upvote 1

Hello Norway Member... Nice to meet you... I visited Oslo back in 1983 and enjoyed it....

Welcome to the Forum.

And another welcome and hello Norway member!!!

My husbands family is of Norweigan desent...we spent time there in 98...He took me to a place called Stallheim, there is a hotel there (many tour buses stopped for photos)that sits above a magnifisent fiord...we will go back...post RV that is! Again, welcome to DV

Wealthhound

Hello Norway Member... Nice to meet you... I visited Oslo back in 1983 and enjoyed it....

Welcome to the Forum.

Thank you! Norway is indeed a good place to be in.

And another welcome and hello Norway member!!!

My husbands family is of Norweigan desent...we spent time there in 98...He took me to a place called Stallheim, there is a hotel there (many tour buses stopped for photos)that sits above a magnifisent fiord...we will go back...post RV that is! Again, welcome to DV

Wealthhound

Haha, post RV! 5 years then? x) Thank you for the welcome!

The OOM website. Is that trustfull information at all? :)

Why is that? smile.gif

All they do is lie .... they have predicted an RV every week for the past year or so none of their intel has been right ..... ever!!! .......... they have never even come close to surmising actual events even as they unfold there on another planet predicting the second comming Christ half the time.

These guys dont know their ass from their elbow let alone the political , financial or economic situation in Iraq.

My advice to you would be to steer clear of them, there bad news ..... well no news actually lol

• Upvote 1

Its Okies twin they were separated at birth ...... when you put them back together they resemble an Ass ...... you can guess which end Okie is lol

Yea it's called he's the hole in the middle and releases nothing butt... Well you know.

Edited by sufer223