Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

{RV ???} Okie Oil Man posted in OOM chat Late Wed evening & Wed evening (2 posts) - 03/07/2012

ronscarpa

Okie Oil Man posted in OOM chat Late Wed evening - 03/07/2012

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.--

ABOUT 2 HOURS AGO I LAST POSTED THAT I WAS SEEKING CONFIRMATION AND PROOF OF OUR BLESSING COMING TO FRUITION-----WELL---------I RECEIVED ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION AND WE ARE ALL THRU EXCEPT OUR BANKING ARRANGEMENTS THAT WE WILL OR SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRANSACT TOMMOROW--

-EUROPE IS HAVING THE R/V PARTY AS I SPEAK--THIS OCCURED ACCORDING TO SOURCES ABOUT 4 HOURS AGO (YES AFTER BANKING HOURS) TO A LARGE GROUP OF INVESTORS--WE'RE NEXT!!!!!--

LET'S ALL STOP AND GIVE THANKS TO OUR FATHER FOR THE BLESSING THAT HAS ALREADY OCCURED AS REPORTED BY THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY CASHED IN---AND YES---THE RATE IS WHAT BULLDOG AND MYSELF HAS POSTED PREVIOUSLY---

IF THIS POST DON'T LIGHT YOUR FIRE----THEN YOUR WOOD'S GREEN-----CONGRATULATIONS MILLIONARES-----MY BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS ARE WITH EACH OF YOU AT THIS HISTORIC MOMENTUS TIME-----

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earlier post mentioned above:

Okie Oil Man in OOM chat Wed evening - 03/07/2012

From Dinar Recaps

OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. AT PRESENT I AM IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING CONFIRMATION AND ADDITIONAL INTEL REGARDING OUR BLESSING. INFORMATION FURNISHED LAST NIGHT IS BEING VERIFIED OR DE-BUNKED. IT LOOKS VERY POSITIVE AS OF THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME.

OKIEOILMAN: I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT OTHERS ARE POSTING-------I HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE KEEPING UP WITH MY SOURCES MUCH LESS THAN SIT IN A CHAT ROOM CONSTANTLY-----I ONLY COME ON THIS SITE WHEN THERE ARE SOMETHING OF IMPORTANCE

OKIEOILMAN: WE NEED TO ALL STAY GROUNDED-----THERE ARE NO R/V UNTIL YOU HAVE THE DEPOSIT SLIP IN YOUR HAND---THEN YOU CAN LOOSE BLADDER CONTROL

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

One day Okie will get it right and be on the way to the bank while the bashers are here being negative as always!!! Just saying!!!!!! You can only be wrong so many times until you will hit the nail on the head!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

One day Okie wil get it right and be on the way to the bank while the bashers are here being negative as always!!! Just saying!!!!!! You can only be wrong so many times until you will hit the nail on the head!!!

Ok, well gives me something to think about tonight :) Ya never know! You are right Tampa, you can only be wrong so many times LOL....

Sleeping with my phone next to me, Just in case Adam sends out the text!

I do not understand why Okie is still allowed on this site every body knows he is BS

but then again this is a good site and it is in rumors

it's not evan good entertainment anymore

It's just crap

MWW...if you don't like Okie DON'T READ HIM.....! :rolleyes: It's posted here for those who are curious or interested.

Why do you suppose it's posted in Rumors and not in Chats...? <_<

RON B)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

I do not understand why Okie is still allowed on this site every body knows he is BS

but then again this is a good site and it is in rumors

it's not evan good entertainment anymore

It's just crap

Okie is NOT part of this site!

Ron was kind enough to go to the site that Okie and Bulldog make their post anf bring it here for us to read and break down.

We have discussed this many times with Adam about stopping these post from coming here but Adam thinks it is best for our members to be able to brake down their info and find the truth (if any) in their post!

Keep in mind that if we were not braking these post down and finding what if any truth is in these post how many NEWBIE's would be going crazy thinking it is RVing every day at $12.00+ like these guys are stating!

Hope this clears things up a little!

Bump

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

One day Okie will get it right and be on the way to the bank while the bashers are here being negative as always!!! Just saying!!!!!! You can only be wrong so many times until you will hit the nail on the head!!!

Unless of course there is no nail. You can in fact be wrong all the time.

MWW...if you don't like Okie DON'T READ HIM.....! :rolleyes: It's posted here for those who are curious or interested.

Why do you suppose it's posted in Rumors and not in Chats...? <_<

RON B)

not sure why you would get a neg for this... kinda silly but i gave you a plus....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I wonder if he is just pulling up old posts he's made and replaying them to save the trouble of creating new BS. Seems like it would be exhausting.

I've often thought that it wouldn't be that hard to write a program that would spew out similar stuff and be as convincing, if not more so, than what we get from the O-ster.

Okie is NOT part of this site!

Ron was kind enough to go to the site that Okie and Bulldog make their post anf bring it here for us to read and break down.

We have discussed this many times with Adam about stopping these post from coming here but Adam thinks it is best for our members to be able to brake down their info and find the truth (if any) in their post!

Keep in mind that if we were not braking these post down and finding what if any truth is in these post how many NEWBIE's would be going crazy thinking it is RVing every day at $12.00+ like these guys are stating!

Hope this clears things up a little!

Bump

Not trying to be disrespecful To you at all Bumper64

I just do not understand why people can not be honest

My response was to Okie not the person that posted it

I Appreciate ALL you do for us

• Upvote 4

SLIM CHANCE!!! VERY SLIM!!! 99.9 THIS WILL HAPPEN BUT NO ONE KNOWS DATE AND RATE!

If its a highly speculative investment where you should not invest more than you can fully lose (which pretty much everyone agrees with I think), then it there can not possibly be a 99.9% chance of a big RV. You can't have it both ways!
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1