Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Outside Site Rumor of The RV Rate

k98nights

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DAJohnson Post: Outside Site 3/7/10

[dajohnson] I have just recieved confirmation again, that the rate will be 322, and u can take that one to the bank, i will not be apologizing for this one folks, its a done deal

K98nights:

First, give me a working decimal, would you?

Second, do you have a corroborative link?

Thank you...

Look at it this way, why would IRQ RV at 3.22, when they are looking for investment opportunities into their country from the world. They need the world to invest so they can grow and develop on the world market. It the rate is out of reach, they negate what they are trying to accomplish. The world would be paying 3.22 for product and services worth maybe only 1 USD or 1 EURO.

If it is 3.22, great for us, bad for them right now especially that they are just getting started. I will remain hopeful but as mentioned already>>>It is Rumor until announced reality. I do feel however the 12th of March is very realistic..

Under Saddam the dinar was pegged at 3.22 dollars per dinar. Now Iraq is pumping oil in amounts of at least twice what Saddam was and the oil today is over $80 per barrel. In order to avoid losing face in the world, the Iraqi government has to do at least as well as Saddam so 3.22 doesn't sound so bad.

Under Saddam the dinar was pegged at 3.22 dollars per dinar. Now Iraq is pumping oil in amounts of at least twice what Saddam was and the oil today is over $80 per barrel. In order to avoid losing face in the world, the Iraqi government has to do at least as well as Saddam so 3.22 doesn't sound so bad.

I understand that Saddam's rate was artificial and not accepted worldwide. The best rate they had was .30

I understand that Saddam's rate was artificial and not accepted worldwide. The best rate they had was .30

You're right Saddam set the rate at $3.22 simply because he chose to, but no one would trade with them for obvious reasons. That number was without meaning because they were the only country using the currency.

If they try to go from 1170 to 3.22, the country would fold before it ever got started. The numbers simply do not support a revaluation amount at that level. That is a ridiculous amount to be throwing out there.

He's not the one one predicting that.....E also said he thinks it will be $3.22

i think you would not have posted this if you didnt feel it too be true ...i watch all your post and feel you have some good knowledge ..

Slow for real news today... when I get bored I may post some of the juicy rumors here.. lol. Doesn't mean I believe them. But, that said, I'd sure take 3.22 in a New York Minute!! :D