Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Outside Site Rumor of The RV Rate

k98nights

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so is there any link or article verifying this?

I'm growing a bit weary of everyone stating rates & dates. No one knows, except those making the decisions. Stop getting your hopes up for certain dates & rates, and just sit back and wait. It'll happen when it happens, and it'll be worth whatever it's worth.

Don't know much about this guy, but I got this in my email on March 3rd from a buddy who is also invested in the IQD! Take it for what it's worth, just rumor right now!

[dajohnson] i just got this from a source so high, that if I told u, u wouldn't believe it, but a very HIGH source and I have been talking to this one today for quite a while. We are going to have a very good weekend, the RV is in good hands and we will all be very happen, this weekend looks very good for a few reasons, but I can't go into all the detail, but what I will tell u is that the Iraqi ppl are going to be very happy on Sunday, and so will us and the world. This will be a world wide event and will shake the financial foundations of many countries, and Iraq will be the cause of this, and its ALL GOOD! The rate is what we have always said, and when u cash out, you will be able to get atleast 10k but not the rest until 7-days, now that is just what I heard from two sources, but still waiting to confirm! THE RV is DONE, and we very well may see an announcement between the 4th and the 5th but Sunday is looking really good, NOW I can't go into everything as I've heard, but just know that we are going to be

If someone could clarify this calculation. It once seemed so simple, but now I hear something regarding getting 3.22 for every dollar spent, not the rate being 3.22 to a dollar. So depending on what the $$ value of my dinar holdings at the time of "RV" will depend on how much money is made or will each IQD be worth $3.22.

For example: will 1,000,000 dinar be equal to (if someone paid $1000. for the million) 1000 x 3.22 or will the value be 1,000,000 x 3.22? Or does the whole thing depend on whether or not the zeros are dropped. I believe I asked a similar question last week but didn't see an answer or does anyone know?

A rate of 322 translates into approximately .003. So 1 million dinars = $3,000 USD - correct?

One small note/ question based on the rate for the sake of Iraq<> In my mind, the rate at RV will be or probably should be, at a moderate level initially to encourage and solicit outside investment/contracts/etc into the country, meaning: would it not be more difficult for outside investors to be able to touch Iraq if the rate were higher than somewhere around the USD or Euro?

I realize there is a fine line to broach in regards to speculation buying if the RV were at a low rate but, it does seem to me that a moderate rate would allow more uniform buying power for not only Iraq, but for everyone else as well. I realize what Iraq could afford based on most recent data, the IMF loan, and loans outstanding to other entities.

Look at it this way, why would IRQ RV at 3.22, when they are looking for investment opportunities into their country from the world. They need the world to invest so they can grow and develop on the world market. It the rate is out of reach, they negate what they are trying to accomplish. The world would be paying 3.22 for product and services worth maybe only 1 USD or 1 EURO.

If it is 3.22, great for us, bad for them right now especially that they are just getting started. I will remain hopeful but as mentioned already>>>It is Rumor until announced reality. I do feel however the 12th of March is very realistic..

The ONLY way the dinar can reval to $3.22 is if there is a 3 zero lop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and you can TAKE that to the bank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If 3.22 is the RV rate, it's DISASTROUS.......

Rather pray that it be .50...........without the LOP!

OK. I took your word for it and went to the bank. They apparently didn't get your message so I have been asked to wait in this office until someone from County comes to get me. I don't know what that means. Got to go now, the nice men are going to take me for a ride. Thanks again for all the good information. I'll let you know what my new address is.