Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitbart's mystery tapes on Obama released

sportfisher

He was in COLLEGE attending a protest to support a radical professor. He spoke at the Protest. Note he was in COLLEGE and did exist and there was alot of people there. Now there is proof he was there. Debunked story concerning his NOT ATTENDING Harvard.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

TP I see they are at it again with the Negs, but to your question, this supposed damning video, will turn out to be just like the issue of the birth certificate, NOTHING thats the reason they continue to deflect from your question why there was never any proof of him attending school, if you will notice it is consitantly ignored by main stream media, because there know how uterlly ridiculous the accusations are. And watch this issue with this video will turn out to be just more of the same.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 9

He was in COLLEGE attending a protest to support a radical professor. He spoke at the Protest. Note he was in COLLEGE and did exist and there was alot of people there. Now there is proof he was there. Debunked story concerning his NOT ATTENDING Harvard.

He attended a protest

He spoke at the protest

He did exist and there were a lot of people there...........

Everyting you said is true, its ALL true, the whole post, but, was he a student

• Upvote 9

He attended a protest

He spoke at the protest

He did exist and there were a lot of people there...........

Everyting you said is true, its ALL true, the whole post, but, was he a student

LOL, ok they just brought him in to speak a kid off the street. :) No worries, Dr Bell became a tenured professor the first black at Harvard. Thanks for the comment and i respect the respectful post.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

LOL, ok they just brought him in to speak a kid off the street. smile.gif No worries, Dr Bell became a tenured professor the first black at Harvard. Thanks for the comment and i respect the respectful post.

You got neg'd for this, not real sure why, even ya out !! it definitely shows division by some, the neg,...................Never saw the vid before, thx to those for bringing it over

This video does nothing to shed new light on who Obama is..... As a matter of fact, it confirms who everyone already knew him to be. He is a liberal who backed liberals.... That has been the steadfast character of Obama as early as at least 1990.... This video did nothing more than solidify what we already know..........

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Nice Spin guys, but where is the BIG bombshell, that was supposed to come out, you guys remember the one Breitbart was supposedly assinated over, have to give it to you guys though, you can spin a story more ways to the moon, guess that mind ray from the "Right" really works.................. ARE YOU GETTING SLEEPY???????????? man I can't wait for the next circus you guys dream up it least Ya'll keep it entertaining for rational thinking people.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

This video does nothing to shed new light on who Obama is..... As a matter of fact, it confirms who everyone already knew him to be. He is a liberal who backed liberals.... That has been the steadfast character of Obama as early as at least 1990.... This video did nothing more than solidify what we already know..........

just the tip of the iceberg, be patient, there'll be more coming unless people end up dead... hmmm.... This may end up like clinton, everything comes out in a second term. Richmond Odom wrote a book about the clinton's prior to taking office and whitewater and other things were in the book. showed me back then what lengths the media will go to to promote their guy. remember barry seals, he attended my church and let our pastor know who was at the airstrip when he (Barry) brought the goods in from Columbia. I remember the pastor stating that he can't tell us who to vote for from the pulpit but the guy from arkansas is pretty wicked. for what it's worth, we may have had one of the biggest frauds commited against the American people brewing right now. jmho

• Upvote 1

we may have had one of the biggest frauds commited against the American people.

That is exactly correct.

Americans need to get off of their political and racial pedestals and see the fraud for what it really is.

This is an enemy infiltration of our government at the highest level, aimed to destroy this great nation from within. :(

• Upvote 2

In 2008, as a part of our quadrennial election special The Choice 2008," Golis wrote, "Frontline ran the same footage of the speech as a part of an exploration of Obama's time at Harvard Law School, where he graduated in 1991. It's been online at our site and on YouTube since then." Golis added that Frontline obtained the footage from the archives of WGBH, PBS' Boston affiliate.

This has been out since 2008 and was on You tube, this was a dud. Nothing earth shattering again the conspiracy theorist went out on a limb hoping for a block buster find but nothing significant. Fox ran it one night and was back to the Rush EIB troubles.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nice Spin guys, but where is the BIG bombshell, that was supposed to come out, you guys remember the one Breitbart was supposedly assinated over, have to give it to you guys though, you can spin a story more ways to the moon, guess that mind ray from the "Right" really works.................. ARE YOU GETTING SLEEPY???????????? man I can't wait for the next circus you guys dream up it least Ya'll keep it entertaining for rational thinking people.

media absorbed ignorance is bliss :)

You will always have those who just hit the red button to show their dissatisfaction because they are upset that the truth they thought was is now an untruth.

I know what the truth is, Obama is a fraud, and that is not an untruth.

Sorry but you are deceived and a deceiver :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

This has been out since 2008 and was on You tube, this was a dud. Nothing earth shattering again the conspiracy theorist went out on a limb hoping for a block buster find but nothing significant. Fox ran it one night and was back to the Rush EIB troubles.

Why do you think this wasn't addressed by the main stream media during the 2008 elections? Sure, PBS ran a documentary, but why did the msm ignore it? Isn't it their job to report and let the public decide whether or not it's relevant? They spent a solid week discussing Whitney Houston.

Why do you think this wasn't addressed by the main stream media during the 2008 elections? Sure, PBS ran a documentary, but why did the msm ignore it? Isn't it their job to report and let the public decide whether or not it's relevant? They spent a solid week discussing Whitney Houston.

PBS isn't a news source? i am surprised you couldn't find it on You Tube but for some reason you can find everything else. Sorry 40 dud story Next please.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Downvote 1