Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

K-notes – first of all welcome to DV; a rare Dinarian waterhole located in the Disinformation desert where pink piggy’s drink freely alongside robots and topless camels.

I agree with most that you came across a little strong with your caps and all. But I also see how being a newbie you missed how well respected Adam is. Perhaps you didn’t even know Adam from Adam and that he is the Chief Kahuna here. Some people have well intentioned passion for Adam but do go a little too far in his defense. Kinda like a mom thing; “WHAT DID YOU SAY ‘BOUT MY MOMMA?!?” This territorial hoof stomping rears its neck and back hackles when some think someone, specially a newbie, has dissed the Lion King. The ‘blasts’ you experienced could have been avoided if you would have spent a little more time researching the personality of the site before making …well, such a rookie mistake.

However, you made a gaff coming out of the gate and caught some heat for it Dude ;) so now, let’s move forward. You also brought some fresh passion, chutzpah and new Intel for this crazy crowd and I know I am not the only one that would like more information on the banking haps in B-town. A link directing us to the bank and its services would go a long way with keeping the carnivorous from gnawing at your ankles.

Once again, welcome to DV… come on in… the water is sooo fine… B)

GH

• Upvote 5

***///

HAYDUKE For President ! :tiphat:

LOL, I don't think I could do any worse...

You're a good man, George. Do I need to remind your wife of that? Probably not. B)

Thanks C-gal. When we get to Vegas we'll have a mini LB Unified School District reunion; LHS & Wilson. She'll chat you up because your not from Millikan - she has her reasons even though I tell her that was 40 years ago. Sheesh - women never forget B)

• Upvote 1