Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*zips up flame suit*

Well I have to say, when I first got into this investment a little over a year ago I was all over the Rumors threads. for about 6-8 month I was checking everyday, So excited to see "popular" posts with lots of likes.

Probably around 10 times I thought the RV was %100 sure going to happen within 24 hours. We were going to be sitting on $3+ for our dinar. I believed this based on the posts that our "gurus" were saying. I refused to believe that they were just saying these things because they were getting "PAID" to say these things. But that is simply the truth. They are getting Paid to hype up this stuff.

Since then I have decided to stop looking at the Rumors posts and start only occasionally reading the news. And ever since I have started doing that and following Adams chats, I have actually started to learn the truth about this investment. This investment is not days or even weeks close to ending. It never has been. This is something that I believe WILL happen, but not anytime soon.

Today I decided to look back at the Rumors section for the first time in along time just too see where its at. It LITERALLY look the EXACT same as when I left it all those month ago. Their is still some guy preaching about a $4+ RV coming soon with NO evidence and no source. He just says, " Hey RV NEWS! Its gonna be 4+" and everyone is loving it. People that NEED to hear something, Will believe it from ANYONE.

Friends, I urge you too stop reading these silly claims. Even Adam Montana says he doesnt even bother reading through the Rumors section. Follow his weekly news, and stop obsessing over the lies people are spreading.

I know Im going to get bashed for this kuz Its a fact that it is in human nature get defensive when someone disagrees with what they believe in.

Heres my advice, Take DinarVets off your bookmark bar, Check back on Wednesdays for some real information from our leader.

Please dont move this Thread. THe people who need to see this dont look anywhere, because I didnt either when I first started.

Thanks for your time, bring on the heat

<3 DinarVets

-Pete

• Upvote 4

*zips up flame suit*

Well I have to say, when I first got into this investment a little over a year ago I was all over the Rumors threads. for about 6-8 month I was checking everyday, So excited to see "popular" posts with lots of likes.

Probably around 10 times I thought the RV was %100 sure going to happen within 24 hours. We were going to be sitting on $3+ for our dinar. I believed this based on the posts that our "gurus" were saying. I refused to believe that they were just saying these things because they were getting "PAID" to say these things. But that is simply the truth. They are getting Paid to hype up this stuff.

Since then I have decided to stop looking at the Rumors posts and start only occasionally reading the news. And ever since I have started doing that and following Adams chats, I have actually started to learn the truth about this investment. This investment is not days or even weeks close to ending. It never has been. This is something that I believe WILL happen, but not anytime soon.

Today I decided to look back at the Rumors section for the first time in along time just too see where its at. It LITERALLY look the EXACT same as when I left it all those month ago. Their is still some guy preaching about a $4+ RV coming soon with NO evidence and no source. He just says, " Hey RV NEWS! Its gonna be 4+" and everyone is loving it. People that NEED to hear something, Will believe it from ANYONE.

Friends, I urge you too stop reading these silly claims. Even Adam Montana says he doesnt even bother reading through the Rumors section. Follow his weekly news, and stop obsessing over the lies people are spreading.

I know Im going to get bashed for this kuz Its a fact that it is in human nature get defensive when someone disagrees with what they believe in.

Heres my advice, Take DinarVets off your bookmark bar, Check back on Wednesdays for some real information from our leader.

Please dont move this Thread. THe people who need to see this dont look anywhere, because I didnt either when I first started.

Thanks for your time, bring on the heat

<3 DinarVets

-Pete

No heat necessary,just your opinion.The good thing about this site, is that you can express your opinion.Try doing that on other sites and they ban you.Call me crazy,but I really enjoy comming to this site everyday to read news or B.S.it's all good.Thanks for sharing.GO RVVVVVVVVVVVV!

• Upvote 2