Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 3/7/12

kcw

[Adam Montana] later in the chat, a few people asked if Warka is still safe, should we worry, etc. My answer really depends on how you look at things. First, Warka is the ONLY Iraqi bank that will allow us (foreigners) to invest in an Iraqi Dinar account and hold Dinars in Iraq. So if you want to keep an Iraqi Dinar balance other than cash, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE but to use Warka.

I'M GOING TO CORRECT YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. THIS STATEMENT YOU MADE ABOUT WARKA BEING THE ONLY BANK TO HOLD DINARS AS A FOREIGNER IS INCORRECT, I HAVE A BANK OF BAGDAD ACCOUNT WITH IQD'S IN IT AND INVESTING WITH ISX WITHOUT ANY ISSUES.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 9

[Adam Montana] later in the chat, a few people asked if Warka is still safe, should we worry, etc. My answer really depends on how you look at things. First, Warka is the ONLY Iraqi bank that will allow us (foreigners) to invest in an Iraqi Dinar account and hold Dinars in Iraq. So if you want to keep an Iraqi Dinar balance other than cash, YOU HAVE NO CHOICE but to use Warka.

I'M GOING TO CORRECT YOU RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. THIS STATEMENT YOU MADE ABOUT WARKA BEING THE ONLY BANK TO HOLD DINARS AS A FOREIGNER IS INCORRECT, I HAVE A BANK OF BAGDAD ACCOUNT WITH IQD'S IN IT AND INVESTING WITH ISX WITHOUT ANY ISSUES.

Are you currently living in IRAQ????

Great Q&A Thanks....and thanks kcw for posting....question I have....talk of a RD - I too don't think this is would be a bad thing either - any idea of that value if it RD's vs. RV's? Go easy on me...just a thought.... :rolleyes:

Thank you both Adam and kcw for the chat this morniing. Glad you are always up-beat and have something positive to tell us. I know you work hard not to misrepresent any info . GooooooRrrrrrrrVvvvvvvv

• Upvote 1

That's a lot of caps....I think the thought is....how can someone that's stateside invest or deposit in to the "Bank of Baghdad" without being in Country. I was in Country for 3 and half years and never had access to that Bank...so maybe his statement wasn't inaccurate...maybe its what is available to those that are stateside. Do you have the same Benefits as Warka? Do you only have access to that account while in-country? Just curious....

• Upvote 8

Thank you Adam for the chat aand for answering the questions! Greta post kcw! It's kind of funny though, we've been digesting all the recent news and this wasn't really a RV worthy news week?! I guess I'm beginning to see RV in all things, lol. Here's to hoping it sneaks up anad bites us on the arse! :P

• Upvote 2

[kcw] RodandStaff I know Iraq is Iraq, and anything can happen... but do you personally see anything that would want them to put off an RV until after the Arab Summit? It seems logical that they would want to show off to all the boyz next door that they are back in the game and running things for themselves... but again.. that's "logic speaking"!* Thanks again for all you do Adam, and take care!*

[Adam Montana] I'm glad you see the "logic" in not applying "logic" to Iraq

:lol:

[Adam Montana] I don't see any specific thing that will force them or entice them to move before or after the Summit. In my opinion, they have to be just about 1000% ready, so it's simply a matter of "loose ends". I have no idea what else could be holding this up, but we have to admit that an RV is no small matter... I prefer that they are being safe and covering all bases, rather than a premature RV and then it blows up before we get to cash in.

[Adam Montana] Better safe than sorry, I say. I am willing to be patient with them in order to get the max return on my investment

Thanks for the reply Adam... again, another good chat, and yes, things are looking really good... just wish we really knew what was holding this thing up...

unsure.gif ... but then again... maybe it's better we don't know???rolleyes.gif Just git-r-dun boyz!!!biggrin.gif And "safe is good"... especially when I can deposit the return on this investment in a "safe place"!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Thanks kcw for posting! ... you must have the fasted fingers in the west!

wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!

cool.gif

• Upvote 1

yes i am, i live inside the LZ

K

If you know this, great...if not could you ask; Are you allowed to have this account in with the Bank of Bagdad only because you are currently residing in Bagdad OR can any foreigner open an account at that bank? If the answer is yes, anyone foreigner can open an account it begs the next question; Do you have to physically be at the bank in Bagdad in order to open the account....my guess is that you do.

So in reality, Adam was right...for the vast majority of us Warka is our only option because we can't go to Bagdad to open an account. B)

• Upvote 2

That's a lot of caps....I think the thought is....how can someone that's stateside invest or deposit in to the "Bank of Baghdad" without being in Country. I was in Country for 3 and half years and never had access to that Bank...so maybe his statement wasn't inaccurate...maybe its what is available to those that are stateside. Do you have the same Benefits as Warka? Do you only have access to that account while in-country? Just curious....

benefits with bank of baghdad are much better, customer service being on top of my list, a working ATM card, dual IQD,USD accounts....what else do you want to know? BTW, even if i was stateside i would be able to open account with them, so the answer to your question is yes to both.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Thank you Adam for the chat aand for answering the questions! Greta post kcw! It's kind of funny though, we've been digesting all the recent news and this wasn't really a RV worthy news week?! I guess I'm beginning to see RV in all things, lol. Here's to hoping it sneaks up anad bites us on the arse! :P

If being "bitten in the arse" is what it takes to RV... I'm game! (gulp) blink.gifwink.gif

• Upvote 1

benefits with bank of baghdad are much better, customer service being on top of my list, a working ATM card, dual IQD,USD accounts....what else do you want to know? BTW, even if i was stateside i would be able to open account with them, so the answer to your question is yes to both.

K

How could you open an account at the Bank of Bagdad if you were stateside? On line? Do they have a branch in the US?

• Upvote 3

Dude.... how about showing a little respect?

If you're so smart why don't you go start your own site. dry.gif

if i had the time to start my own site i would...i don't respect for garbage, so when i see and read things like what was stated earlier then i will state my opinion, its called freedom of speech, fought for it for over 20 years, anything else you care to say??

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 32