Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ban Ki Moon will attendd Arab Summit

Okay folks Ban Ki Moon is one reason, if not one of the biggest reasons Iraq will not postpone or cancel the Arab Summit. So don't worry about the Arab Summit being pushed back to another year.

I agree, it all points to this summit going to happen on schedule, even with all the bombings everyday, as we get closer to the 29th they should increase security, and they have asked US to control the air over Iraq for protection.

• Upvote 2

It may be the focal point for some groups to be very destructive who really do not want Iraq to be out of Chapter 7.

The security will be insane. I wonder if the CIA will bring sleeping bags.

Thanks, Tony. There is no going back now.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Okay folks Ban Ki Moon is one reason, if not one of the biggest reasons Iraq will not postpone or cancel the Arab Summit. So don't worry about the Arab Summit being pushed back to another year.

Thank goodness for that!

Thanks Tony you made my day with this news!

IMHO they will announce Iraq completely lifted from chapter 7 at Summit. Ban ki Moon attending is very telling.

Imho iraq will no be out of ch 7 until jne at the next possible vote of unsc members. this is just a sign of things going in the right direction

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Imho iraq will no be out of ch 7 until jne at the next possible vote of unsc members. this is just a sign of things going in the right direction

I agree, whether they announce them at the end of march or in june it really doesnt matter to me otherwise because we all know they can indeed RV before the lifting of chapter 7 :) we will see, things are getting very interesting.

• Upvote 1

IMHO they will announce Iraq completely lifted from chapter 7 at Summit. Ban ki Moon attending is very telling.

I agree, something big is happening at this Summit, maybe not rv but something that will push us closer to this illusive rv, chapter 7, Erbil agreement, HCL or full GOI, take your pick, or maybe all of them.

The security will be insane. I wonder if the CIA will bring sleeping bags.

Thanks, Tony. There is no going back now.

To whoever negged me, why would you do that for an innocuous comment? Why waste the negs - you only have a certain amount every day. Just wait a while, I will state something you really disagree with, and you will be all out of bullets. A lost opportunity. Then you might have to tell me face-to-face why you disagree with me, but you wouldn't do that, would you?

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

To whoever negged me, why would you do that for an innocuous comment? Why waste the negs - you only have a certain amount every day. Just wait a while, I will state something you really disagree with, and you will be all out of bullets. A lost opportunity. Then you might have to tell me face-to-face why you disagree with me, but you wouldn't do that, would you?

Plus 1 from me, Carrello...You know I hear the CIA carry their sleeping bags in camel bras... :)

No worries Ms. C I plussed you. However it is strange they gave you a neg on what I thought a very funny comment. The vision of CIA with sleeping bags, with CIA emblems on them made me chuckle.

TY. I have a neg fan club, it seems - probably spineless LOPsters. But, of course, if you don't participate, and just drop by occassionally to draw information for your benefit and don't participate in the conversations, you probably wouldn't get the humor because you are not part of the process. Either that, or you have no sense of humor, or you don't like me or what I have to say.

Cest la vie, mon ami, cest la vie.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 3