Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

* SFMedic Chat: DS 3/7/10 8:45pm CST

range

How many times has he been wrong?....just been watching these things a couple of weeks, trying to get my bearings on whose reliable and whose blowing smoke..

Sometimes I feel with all the smoke the Med blows it could power a Kiss concert, however I have heard similar rumors so he might actually be right on this one.

The 12th of March or November?

Yes, I looked at the calendar for

the rest of 2010.

I must admit, I like the "escape hatch"

he built into his prediction.

:BUT THE DATE THAT I AM TOLD IRAQ AGREED TO THE REDENOM, REEVAL

OR RV OR WHATEVER THEY ARE CALLING IT IS

: FRIDAY THE 12TH

: NOW TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION THAT IRAQ HAS NOT KEPT THEIR WORD

YET

This is why Adam has "people that listen to what he has to say"

(kind of like E.F. Hutton)

and Medic has "followers".

Adam keeps it real.

Keeps it grounded.

And so does E.

DV is where reality lives.

Possum I love to read your quotes I think you are hillarious!! Your Avatar of "Bagdad Bob" is appropriate as you have been wrong Every Single Time so far!! Hey I hope this time you are right after all even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while-even a broken clock is right twice a day etc.etc. Anyhow I like many others are looking forward to meeting you in person in what I assume will be in Las Vegas when this finally RVs. I'm curious to see if you're really a henpecked funny old man who likes to drink a lot. I would love for this to be over and an RV of even 1 to 1 would be awesome!! Bullett

will some one please tell me what the United States has to do with any of this deal making? If it is the imf as he so often says that has total control one day and then the next it is Iraq that has control then who really has control of the rv? Just blowing alot of smoke up our butts.....he or his group do not know anything that is happening behind closed doors. As i remember him saying on several occasions we will never know the rate or date....bla bla bla....get real you cant ever keep your story straight.....

I don't know what the validity of this is -- but the rumor is the US Treasurey has bought up quite a bit of Dinars. If Iraq rv's their currency and the US Treasurey cashs it out in a lump sum that would likely screw their economy up. The thought is that Iraq is working with the US Treasurey to have their currency held back before they sell it back to Iraq....kinda of like what China has done to the US - except China made a bad investment.

Medic says the meeting last week was CBI,IMF,& the US Treasury. Adam said it was CBI, IMF, & IRS....which is it?

Heard from multiple sources that this meeting took place last week as well. Regardless of who was there, can anyone prove that the meeting did take place? I have not seen any documented proof. Granted, I didnt look very hard. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Get out your cup, the Kool-aide tank is ready!!!!!!!!! I have been in this "investment" for quite some time and I have watched one date after the next come and pass. About 6 months ago I predicted that there would be a RV prior to the election as assumably Al-M needed it to win. WRONG!!! Guess not. So, being the realist I am, lets go out on a limb and predict that there will not be an RV until the new politicians are in place. Now that could take a while. That's my story and, I'm stickin to it!!!!!