Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How does 3/11 Sound?

wavggg

but you have to admit ...taking down the GPS .....Because of a solar flare .....is a go excuse ...to jam missile's

seems like a good opportunity too me

And with Israel geting the good stuff that works with-out GPS.....hahaha......and every thing else that has been happening ....Like all the heads of the ME .....finding a excuse to make their self scarce ........and be any where but the ME

but you have to admit ...taking down the GPS .....Because of a solar flare .....is a go excuse ...to jam missile's

seems like a good opportunity too me

And with Israel geting the good stuff that works with-out GPS.....hahaha......and every thing else that has been happening ....Like all the heads of the ME .....finding a excuse to make their self scarce ........and be any where but the ME

:lmao: :lmao: Bet you loved Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

wouldn't it be something if the summit took place here in the states ....like now......so that all the ME countries could get on the same page ......and then use the Mar.26 date to mask the build up of force (the air support provided by US)with out drawing attention .....because every body is in the Know( in the ME) ......except IRAN......because the summit had already taken place ohmy.gif......In the US

:lmao: :lmao: Bet you loved Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory :twothumbs:

whats that a booklaugh.gif

People dont need to turn to the TV to find excitement and a sense of being .....all you have to do is look around .....there is a prime time movie happening in all 4 corners of the earthsmile.gif

I'm a bettin man.....so I'll bet the farm that it doesn't happen by end of day 3/11/2012 CST....any takers. thought not B)

It depends on what you think IT is............ohmy.gif

and remember this the President ....wont have to pass the congress.....if one of our long standing allies...and a hand full of other up and coming...... Countries of interest .....take it upon there self .....(with a lot of little birdies in their ear).....(the US)....tells them you start it and then we can finish it ..........and the people will fall in line ...wink.gif

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 2

run up the gas price ........just prior ....GIVES A SENCE OF URGENCY ......then the main SUPPLIERS ....start to regulate the sense of balance (not oil) balance .........in the ME...and give guarantees ...that if the American people will just...... stand with us ....... one more time ....at the end we can have oil at whatever price we want ....rolleyes.gif

I know its hard for every day people to ...connect the dots........when there is LIFE going on here in America .........and LIFE dose not allow for reckless statements ........

but rest assured the there are hundreds of people just like me that think .......it may be the rite choice ...that our GOV, makes ......but they should not hide the truth......after the fact ..........biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

run up the gas price ........just prior ....GIVES A SENCE OF URGENCY ......then the main SUPPLIERS ....start to regulate the sense of balance (not oil) balance .........in the ME...and give guarantees ...that if the American people will just...... stand with us ....... one more time ....at the end we can have oil at whatever price we want ....rolleyes.gif

I know its hard for every day people to ...connect the dots........when there is LIFE going on here in America .........and LIFE dose not allow for reckless statements ........

but rest assured the there are hundreds of people just like me that think .......it may be the rite choice ...that our GOV, makes ......but they should not hide the truth......after the fact ..........biggrin.gif

(Sean Connery's voice) The plot thickens!!

• Upvote 2

And there will never be a NEW pipe line ..........because there scared too ....they dont know if the glaciers will all melt because of a massive solar event ( on or about dec.21 2012)....it dose not have too be that exact day .....too cause massive flooding here in beaumont Texas ......we are 3 foot above sea level .....and between.... Lake Charles and Houston ....200 miles .......SITs the..... strategic national reserves .........

and why would you spend billions to move from the place ...you all may be ....in a short future (Canada)......not to mintion ....if it dose start to happen ....THE GREAT FLOOD part 2....it would take 8 years pumping non stop with all the man power we could muster ....just to get what we put in the ground .....IN south east TEXAS....and south west LOUISIANA

THIS IS NOT FANTASY >>>>THIS IS JUST THE FACTS

Edited by randalln
  • Upvote 4

And there will never be a NEW pipe line ..........because there scared too ....they dont know if the glaciers will all melt because of a massive solar event ( on or about dec.21 2012)....it dose not have too be that exact day .....too cause massive flooding here in beaumont Texas ......we are 3 foot above sea level .....and between.... Lake Charles and Houston ....200 miles .......SITs the..... strategic national reserves .........

and why would you spend billions to move from the place ...you all may be ....in a short future (Canada)......not to mintion ....if it dose start to happen ....THE GREAT FLOOD part 2....it would take 8 years pumping non stop with all the man power we could muster ....just to get what we put in the ground .....IN south east TEXAS....and south west LOUISIANA

THIS IS NOT FANTASY >>>>THIS IS JUST THE FACTS

glaciers are growing........

• Upvote 1

haha....after 9 years ......i think i deserve Redbull & vodka

and im keeping what i know to my self about this month dont think there will be a RV but there will be something big happen .............

Its hard to research every day to find that one connecting factor that everybody else over looks ..........it will happen one day

and remember Mr.Van Allen's belt ......I pulled them up a notch .......hahahahahahahah

Hey Randall!

Thanks for the poke! I've been too busy to check in a lot but glad to see you still up and about...

Great you remembered our fun litle trip with Drs. Kaku & Van Allen...

On Dinar - As always, I'm ready to be dissapointed in my pal's info - but figured it was worth tossing out there since the guy does roll with the big dice...

Heck - a stopped clock is right twice a day (unless its a military clock - then its only right once a day - and that's only if you can convince th generals to leave it alone. LOL!)

On the other end of the spectrum - just found out - got another pal that wants to dump his 2Mil Dinar. H's gonna check with Ty at Dinar Banker on Monday... Told him to keep it - wish I had the scratch to take it off his hands...

Well gotta go - no rest for the weary and no harbor for the wicked...

Best!

Greg

PS - You do realize that you will now forever be immortalized as MR RED BULL & VODKA - and your grandkids will have to go into the Red Bull Protection Program.... :rolleyes:

Edited by wavggg

So when my pal's tip of a 3/11 RV goes up in smoke...

(like all the others)

I stopped at the store and got a carton of eggs

to smash against my face

- just in case -

:o:o:o:o:o

Sunday will be

Dinar Omelet Day!

3/11

!LOL!

Edited by wavggg
  • Upvote 1

I'm a bettin man.....so I'll bet the farm that it doesn't happen by end of day 3/11/2012 CST....any takers. thought not B)

If others here are like me, they can't afford to take your bet unless it is a sure thing, and we all know it isn't. But unlike you, most people would like to bet on what they believe is in their best interests, and an RV tomorrow would qualify. What most of us don't understand is why you are willing to bet against yourself, against your own best interests. You diminish the odds for all of us by speaking/writing/sharing your negativity. I was on a dream just now, sharing with my friends here what might happen, imagining what could be and how I will react, how all of us will react to the news that the dinar has RV'd. The power in sharing such moments is that it magnifies the possiblity. But not you, boy!! You had to stop all this good feeling, the dreaming, the focus on hope. But my question is: Why? What do you really get out of dragging all of us out of our dream, splintering our dreams against the concrete, dumping our hopes into the dirt? That is the only purpose of being so negative. It's a dream and hope-destroyer, that's it. So why do you do it? It doesn't make you any wiser or more all-knowing than the rest of us. So why do you do it?

• Upvote 3

So when my pal's tip of a 3/11 RV goes up in smoke...

(like all the others)

I stopped at the store and got a carton of eggs

to smash against my face

- just in case -

:o:o:o:o:o

Sunday will be

Dinar Omelet Day!

3/11

!LOL!

well i hope you dont have to make that omelet .....cz I could use the money right about now

I really want to go home to the Philippines