Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi Y'all

Welcome, by the way keep your hands inside the roller coaster ride enjoy :lol:

I'll be sure to do that. :D I've been on the ride for a while so I know what you mean! As that famous actress once said; Hang on boys, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

welcome. What part of VA u from?

Northern part, but southern born!

sweetybird you are very welcome and you'll find a lot of friendly people here. Everyone is always eager to help out whenever they can. We have a lot of subject matter experts in just about all phases if this investment scenario. All you have to do is ask. Again welcome and hopefully the ride will be shorter than it has been and a little smoother.

• Upvote 1

Howdy partner and +1 for the Y'all..... :D:P

Howdy back to ya! and thanks...

sweetybird you are very welcome and you'll find a lot of friendly people here. Everyone is always eager to help out whenever they can. We have a lot of subject matter experts in just about all phases if this investment scenario. All you have to do is ask. Again welcome and hopefully the ride will be shorter than it has been and a little smoother.

Thanks, Saint. I like the different opinions that everyone expresses. We each have our own views, but I'm never too old to learn from another's perspective. I appreciate the help...

I'll be sure to do that. :D I've been on the ride for a while so I know what you mean! As that famous actress once said; Hang on boys, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Northern part, but southern born!

Went to HS & College(Herndon & GMason) in Northern VA. Loved it up there very beautiful,to expensive tho.Best to all

Welcome to the forum. And, by the way, you are 100% right !!!! We are a great group, and with the addition of a SweetyBird we are going to be a lot ... ah ... sweeter!

You have just become part of a bunch of investors who, though serious about their investment and the RV, are also serious about a lot of other things (i.e. religion and politics and the occasion conspiracy theory to name just a few). But we are also the sharingest bunch of people you'll find in a long while. We share humorous stories, real and fictional. We share stories of our encounters with dinar bankers, banks, investment opportunities and How to Cook and Peel a Perfect Hard Boiled Egg, and invite you to share your recipes in our recipe forum. We share inspiration and conversation. We never stint on sharing pictures and ideas.

You will, we hope, find us a diversified group of unique personalities who will offer whatever help we can if help is what you need. Personally I have never seen such a group of well intentioned strangers who treat even newbees as long time friends. Requests for a prayer to help a specific person or situation always receive an abundance of responses.

As you get to know more of us, and more about us, you may be surprised to find out just how far our experiences stretch, how deep our commitments may go, and how wide our influence can be.

So, again, welcome. It may be a short ride, but a good one. Actually, the shorter the ride from here, the better ...

:)

smee2

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the forum. And, by the way, you are 100% right !!!! We are a great group, and with the addition of a SweetyBird we are going to be a lot ... ah ... sweeter!

You have just become part of a bunch of investors who, though serious about their investment and the RV, are also serious about a lot of other things (i.e. religion and politics and the occasion conspiracy theory to name just a few). But we are also the sharingest bunch of people you'll find in a long while. We share humorous stories, real and fictional. We share stories of our encounters with dinar bankers, banks, investment opportunities and How to Cook and Peel a Perfect Hard Boiled Egg, and invite you to share your recipes in our recipe forum. We share inspiration and conversation. We never stint on sharing pictures and ideas.

You will, we hope, find us a diversified group of unique personalities who will offer whatever help we can if help is what you need. Personally I have never seen such a group of well intentioned strangers who treat even newbees as long time friends. Requests for a prayer to help a specific person or situation always receive an abundance of responses.

As you get to know more of us, and more about us, you may be surprised to find out just how far our experiences stretch, how deep our commitments may go, and how wide our influence can be.

So, again, welcome. It may be a short ride, but a good one. Actually, the shorter the ride from here, the better ...

:)

smee2

Thanks Smee2! I am very happy to a part of this group. And I love to cook, so I'll be in that recipe group for sure! I have a chocolate cherry bar recipe that's to die for! I'll be glad to share it.