Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tues Bytes: Breitling- These Guys Are Telling Us This Is Going To Happen !

DinarThug

"Available In Closed Captioning + In Pantomime !"

Thug! U SLAY ME!! :lmao:

And not to inject seriousness into your system of humor, I will add that I am very excited to see more possible debt forgiveness for Iraq. A few more of these big hitting debts should make an RV much more successful! I'll be happy to see some debts forgiven in writing before the summit, too!!

Thanks for all your posts, Bro. Have a great week!

• Upvote 6

Thank you for the post! This is a great week so far! Parliament is back in session, Najafi is replacing Allawi, Maliki not running for third term, national conference is happening very soon, Arab conference happening right after that, CBI wanting to move up the currency replacement.....Okie wanting everyone to be quiet, and shut down their sites so that Iraq can RV!!! :lol:

Well, almost all of it is great news......maybe if Okie could just be quiet, we might get the RV!!!

Keep up the good news!

Go RV!!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 10

Nice post NWGUY, I like your thought process and I agree! And as for Okie,I seriuosly can't believe somebody has not hunted this IDIOT down and taken care of him yet.

How long can a guy spew that total BS and yet have people that listen to him?

• Upvote 4

Nice post NWGUY, I like your thought process and I agree! And as for Okie,I seriuosly can't believe somebody has not hunted this IDIOT down and taken care of him yet.

I like your thinking, but from what I have been reading, and hearing, the government is investigating him, and will be hunting him down! :lol:

Go RV!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 5

Thank you for the post! This is a great week so far! Parliament is back in session, Najafi is replacing Allawi, Maliki not running for third term, national conference is happening very soon, Arab conference happening right after that, CBI wanting to move up the currency replacement.....Okie wanting everyone to be quiet, and shut down their sites so that Iraq can RV!!! :lol:

Well, almost all of it is great news......maybe if Okie could just be quiet, we might get the RV!!!

Keep up the good news!

Go RV!!!!

Someone told me the other day that Okie is living proof his ancestors had way too many drugs and indiscriminate sex. While I agree, in the interests of propriety, I will withold opinion on it...

• Upvote 4

Where do I sign up to join that posse? B)

posse.jpg

Too Funny!!

I am not sure if that is a posse or lynch mob! Either or would work! :lol:

Better yet.....have a lottery to hunt down Okie! :lol:

Make a little money, and have a good time!

Go RV!!

• Upvote 4

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Too Funny!!

I am not sure if that is a posse or lynch mob! Either or would work! :lol:

Better yet.....have a lottery to hunt down Okie! :lol:

Make a little money, and have a good time!

Go RV!!

:D :D :D

Kinda like an old fashioned turkey shoot...

An Okie shoot!

Perfect!

• Upvote 3

When people want to believe bad enough they will follow/listen to anyone that tells them what they want to hear. People as a general rule are easily lead,sad but true. Best to all

• Upvote 4

Looks like Oakie is at it again. He's done this "play possum" shtick before.

He cuts off the "Hopium" supply, which whips up a mini-frenzy of buying and reserves among newbies.

Then, in their eyes he comes across as and extremely well connected insider. Then, slowly he re-surfaces and starts the manure machine again.

His antics are the only predictable thing associated with the dinar (okay, the GOI dragging their feet is a close second) :shakehead:

• Upvote 4

"3-6-2012 Guru Breitling I am just as excited as you are, just cautious. We don't have to guess anymore. These guys are telling us this is going to happen. That's never happened before. You should be confused about dates, people don't know exact dates, there are confusing articles out there. We know what their target rate is - $1.17, we know what their end rate is - $3+, which is way down the road. "

What is with these idiots?!? 1,170 dinars per dollar equals 0.0008547 dollars per dinar. Drop 3 zeroes from that rate and you get $0.8547 per singular dinar. You don't divide the current 1,170 by 1,000. That is pure ignorance!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Looks like Oakie is at it again. He's done this "play possum" shtick before.

He cuts off the "Hopium" supply, which whips up a mini-frenzy of buying and reserves among newbies.

Then, in their eyes he comes across as and extremely well connected insider. Then, slowly he re-surfaces and starts the manure machine again.

His antics are the only predictable thing associated with the dinar (okay, the GOI dragging their feet is a close second) :shakehead:

Ya know you are 100% correct sir. He is a known quantity. So why become so incensed about his incorrect BS? Actually I think the more press we give him the stronger he becomes. If you believe in your own retoric, then figure away to help the newbies you speak of. Perhaps your own personal angst toward the guy comes from being one of those newbies? Just a question. :huh:

I like your thinking, but from what I have been reading, and hearing, the government is investigating him, and will be hunting him down! :lol:

Go RV!!

Wow... that's almost as good of news as Allawi stepping down... Hooollllaaaalllllllllluuuuyyyyyeeeeerrrrrrr!!! rolleyes.gif

Thanks Thug... but your posts are getting quite exciting... no joke!!!wink.gif

And to answer inquiring minds... it's not boxers or briefsI'm wearing ... it's thuggies !!!laugh.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Keep up the good news!

Go RV!!!!

I love your analysis until the Oakie part... but Mack's got the solution... sign me up for the Posse! Hey.. we could do t-shirts and everything, and a "bounty on Oakie"... saweeeeet!!! laugh.gif

Where do I sign up to join that posse? B)

posse.jpg

One of my favorite quotes by Louis L'Amour would be a good motto for the bounty hunters... "trust in the Lord, and keep your powder dry"!!! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

I love your analysis until the Oakie part... but Mack's got the solution... sign me up for the Posse! Hey.. we could do t-shirts and everything, and a "bounty on Oakie"... saweeeeet!!! :lol:

Those might even sell better that the Pink Piggy ones! :lol:

All proceeds to go to the "I Got Duped By Okie So Now I'm Just Going To Sit Here And Drink" fund...B)

• Upvote 2

Those might even sell better that the Pink Piggy ones! :lol:

All proceeds to go to the "I Got Duped By Okie So Now I'm Just Going To Sit Here And Drink" fund...B)

Dupe me once... shame on Oakie... dupe me twice.. shame on me... I fortunately got out of that camp asap and found a good home here... but I have one thing to say... "I'll take a size large please, and Cheers"!!!laugh.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1