Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EXECUTIVE ORDER 13303

Dinar Buddy

We are not protected by the Executive Order 13303... Read for your self.

Effects of EO 13303

The primary effect of EO 13303 is the legal protection of US oil companies. EO 13303 is part of a broader endeavor by the Bush administration to exert control over Iraqi oil revenues. The plan centers on the Development Fund for Iraq, created by the United Nations and nominally controlled by the United States, with advice from the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF). The second part of the plan is EO 13303, providing absolute legal protection for US interests in Iraqi oil.

This Order is in place to protect lawsuits and claims against the GOI funds being held in the DFI and to protect absolute legal protection for US Interests in Iraqi Oil... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13303

Nothing to do with the Dinar. The traders we are purchasing the Dinar from are registered with the UST, but working a loop called... http://www.mint.com/blog/investing/iraqi-dinar-scam/ "

Lack of registration

It is illegal in the United States (and most other major economies) to market an investment without appropriate securities registration. The scammers get around this requirement in two ways: First, it is technically legal to sell hard currency for its numismatic value. In other words it is possible to sell hard currency as a “collector’s item.” Second, some dealers will register with the U.S. Treasury as a Money Service Business (MSB).

Registering as an MSB is something that dinar dealers will do to put on the appearance of registration and government oversight. However, the difference between a legitimate MSBs and dinar dealers is that real MSBs are not marketing an investment.

Now that we see global arrests, resignations, and corruption being reported and being stopped. We just need to make sure we are 100% prepared for the worst, and hope for the best. We have been hours, days, and weeks for this to show up... only to have waited 2 plus years, maybe more for anything to happen...

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 14

Good....because if this investment goes south I have a backup plan! Its called sue the f_ck out of every dealer I can. If they didn't operate under the government and its proven to be a fraud that makes it easier for us "class action".

I on the otherhand believe in myself and the people here at DV and think regardless of "Intel" and the obvious morons who called the RV every week we do have solid indicators of an RV.....

• Upvote 5

I'm not sure I understand what point you are trying to make Dinar Buddy. Are you saying we as private citizens are not allowed to own a currency? Are you saying the dealers are operating illegally? All I see from your post is you think somebody misunderstands EO 13303 and forced us to purchase Dinar.

I think the misunderstanding here is the difference between the legailty of owning a foreign currency and whether it is "protected" as an investment. It is perfectly legal to own a foreign currency in your own country as long as there are no laws in your country prohibiting you from owning it, as I have understood it. As far as whether we have recourse against Dinar dealers if a RV never happens, I guess I never thought about it. This is a speculative risk like any other. Once again, WTH is your point?

If you bought Dinars based on a misrepresentation, then blame yourself, not others. jmo.

Technically and legally, this is not an INVESTMENT. Never has been. We did not BUY anything. No land, precious metals or financial instruments. Any money we make was never protected as "capital gains" because we provided no "capital", and it would only apply if invested in a U.S. company (at least I believe that was the original intent, unless it was really just a rich person only tax break from the beginning).

We merely exchanged dollars for dinars, and will eventually exchange them back, hopefully for a profit. Looks like an investment, feels like an investment, but it isn't. Therefore, in MHO, we do not require any kind of protection. When the IQD becomes a tradeable currency, we can exchange it back for whatever currency we want. No government has the right to interfere as long as there are no sanctions against Iraq. If the U.S. tries to place a "special" tax on us rather than simple income tax, then they are in violation of the constitution and a class action suit is in order (which we will be able to afford to file).

Please stop worrying about this issue!

Peace and Prosperity

Very well stated Off-the-Grid. +1

• Upvote 2

your right on the e 13303 what ever it is order d.f.i. fund ---too protect iraq from outside law suits and other claims against the money iraq had in this account {d.f.i.} since iraq now has control over the d.f.i. i suppose this is a moooot point

Technically and legally, this is not an INVESTMENT. Never has been. We did not BUY anything. No land, precious metals or financial instruments. Any money we make was never protected as "capital gains" because we provided no "capital", and it would only apply if invested in a U.S. company (at least I believe that was the original intent, unless it was really just a rich person only tax break from the beginning).

We merely exchanged dollars for dinars, and will eventually exchange them back, hopefully for a profit. Looks like an investment, feels like an investment, but it isn't. Therefore, in MHO, we do not require any kind of protection. When the IQD becomes a tradeable currency, we can exchange it back for whatever currency we want. No government has the right to interfere as long as there are no sanctions against Iraq. If the U.S. tries to place a "special" tax on us rather than simple income tax, then they are in violation of the constitution and a class action suit is in order (which we will be able to afford to file).

Please stop worrying about this issue!

Peace and Prosperity

FINALLY, a voice of sanity in this wilderness ! Off-the-grid, you are right on, IMO, with your assessment. Many people, I don't know if it's "most" people, but surely many people have no idea what they did when they exchanged a $ for their IQDs. Not that I mind that. I personally hope that they all come out as millionaires. Go RV !

Edited by eastcreek
  • Upvote 1

Edited quote out. Content not acceptable. Dogmatic1

Wow. Just Wow. Switch to decaf dude. I don't neg folks so to me this is just another opinion like mine. After you switch to decaf, you also might want to try investing in a Dale Carnegie course however. Don't know what you do for a living, but I hope it isn't in dealing with the public.

Thanks, dogmatic1.

• Upvote 4

Like I said the other day, Why are you always a negative nellie? Take a vacation "buddy". You need one! laugh.gif

463 post and most are negative gotta make you wonder why he hasn't imploded from spontaneous combustion. :blink:

• Upvote 1

BTW, I would like to thank the mods here at DV. I know some folks like Negative Arbitrage will move on to other sites trying to stir up feces about how they were banned, deleted, or their "rights" infringed upon. I have not found anyone here who would ever condone censorship. Rather, I find DV encourages civil discussion and promotes fostering different ideas. This is not a site that promotes a one way thought process. I joined after after being a longtime "lurker" because it is a site that promotes thoughtful discussion, exchange of ideas, and freedom to express points of view and analysis. I also like that there is a zero tolerance policy for personal attacks and posts.

463 post and most are negative gotta make you wonder why he hasn't imploded from spontaneous combustion. :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure I understand what point you are trying to make Dinar Buddy. Are you saying we as private citizens are not allowed to own a currency? Are you saying the dealers are operating illegally? All I see from your post is you think somebody misunderstands EO 13303 and forced us to purchase Dinar.

I think the misunderstanding here is the difference between the legailty of owning a foreign currency and whether it is "protected" as an investment. It is perfectly legal to own a foreign currency in your own country as long as there are no laws in your country prohibiting you from owning it, as I have understood it. As far as whether we have recourse against Dinar dealers if a RV never happens, I guess I never thought about it. This is a speculative risk like any other. Once again, WTH is your point?

If you bought Dinars based on a misrepresentation, then blame yourself, not others. jmo.

Very well stated Off-the-Grid. +1

I must concur with you guy's we hold currency. If we are able to exchance it for more that we paid for it it is truly not an investment. It is just the exchange rate. I have exchanged currencies when traveling internationally. There has never been a disscusion on how much tax I owed as a result of the transaction :P:P

• Upvote 3

DB, so... you just learned about this?

Unless you took out a line of credit, sold a kidney or spent WAAAAY to much, don't worry about it.

Sorry if your dreams of estates, yachts fast cars and such seem dashed, but keep studying, keep your chin up, don't believe the gurus.

I believe we'll make money on this.... when and how much? If I knew that I wouldn't be trolling the news and dinar sites!

• Upvote 2

Some of us have traveled to different areas of the world and have had to exchange USD to the local currency. Money changers are all over the place waiting and vying to make the exchange. In Honduras, we selected a man to come aboard our bus and exchange our dollars into Honduran currency. He pulled out a hand full of currency and made the exchange. It wasn't illegal, unlawful, nor was it a scamming of those on the bus. There are currency market sales which exchange trillions on a daily basis. If you hold dinar, you do not need to worry. You are as safe.

• Upvote 2

DB, so... you just learned about this?

Unless you took out a line of credit, sold a kidney or spent WAAAAY to much, don't worry about it.

Sorry if your dreams of estates, yachts fast cars and such seem dashed, but keep studying, keep your chin up, don't believe the gurus.

I believe we'll make money on this.... when and how much? If I knew that I wouldn't be trolling the news and dinar sites!

Well you seem to have come to grips with what goes on around here. We are all wishers and hopers. You are right, there will be some money to be made. Like you stated when and how much is anyones guess. I think the level of angst you see here is caused by years and years of the same old tripe. I am not gonna beat a dead horse. We have all bought in. We all took responsibility for what we did. It is curiously fun to sport around on these sites. Yet the end result is, it will be unknown till it actually occurs. All else is just spectulation and conjecture. So get a helmet and ride her till she bucks. :P:P

• Upvote 1