Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Dept/Clinton on Iraq

flynn

I'm happy to be ahead of the investment curve in Iraq with IQD, and I didn't need Hillarious!

Funny how I typed out Hill ary and it came out hillarious!!

makes me wonder if mrs Clintons first name is gaurded by the DV programming?

is there sensoring on DV? I know the bad words are, but anything or anyone else?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm happy to be ahead of the investment curve in Iraq with IQD, and I didn't need Hillarious!

Funny how I typed out Hill ary and it came out hillarious!!

makes me wonder if mrs Clintons first name is gaurded by the DV programming?

is there sensoring on DV? I know the bad words are, but anything or anyone else?

I think the word censorship (swap) of Hil lary is rather childlish. A political figure of a woman who seems to be working quite hard and may be a person of interest to watch because we have no idea on how they may play a role in the outcome and they're censored.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I want it to be on the record that I did not type the word hillarious, I think it's disrespectful. I did type Mrs Clintons first name. Regardless of anyones political stand, the Secretary of State works her backside off for American interests.

• Upvote 2

....... Regardless of anyones political stand, the Secretary of State works her backside off for American interests.

Oh yes. Backside. Off. American Interests. :lol: Well, that is her job.

What she's really doing is using her position to benefit financially, as almost all politicians do, from insider information. How else would they enter public office essentially broke, on a 200K per year salary, and leave multi-billionaires?

Money is only slightly less attractive than power.

Just sayin'

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

What she's really doing is using her position to benefit financially, as almost all politicians do, from insider information. How else would they enter public office essentially broke, on a 200K per year salary, and leave multi-billionaires?

Just sayin'

That type of attitude would basically describe the majority of this nation as hyprocrites.

We all work our butts off or perform to a high degree in high hopes of moving up a ladder or to better ourselves.

A person in a higher position is simply no different than the obvious that they're maybe closely watched and ridiculed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That type of attitude would basically describe the majority of this nation as hyprocrites.

We all work our butts off or perform to a high degree in high hopes of moving up a ladder or to better ourselves.

A person in a higher position is simply no different than the obvious that they're maybe closely watched and ridiculed.

Not exactly. How politicians do it is unethical, immoral and should be illegal.

But there are two sets of rules. If we gain financially from the kind of information that politicians get to have access to and use, we go to jail. We don't get to pass go, and we don't collect $200.

I don't think they're watched closely enough, or ridiculed enough. But that's just my opinion. :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Not exactly. How politicians do it is unethical, immoral and should be illegal.

But there are two sets of rules. If we gain financially from the kind of information that politicians get to have access to and use, we go to jail. We don't get to pass go, and we don't collect $200.

I don't think they're watched closely enough, or ridiculed enough. But that's just my opinion. :)

That is an assumption with no solid proof. I would also argue that if anything, their success has led them to a higher quality of standard. Which ultimatemly means, if they were to do anything illegal, they're likely to receive a lot of grief over it (i.e., jail, huge fines, termination, etc).

And it is obvious that politicians are not exactly squeaky clean as we have seen scandals and other issues in the media over the years.

• Upvote 1

That is an assumption with no solid proof. I would also argue that if anything, their success has led them to a higher quality of standard. Which ultimatemly means, if they were to do anything illegal, they're likely to receive a lot of grief over it (i.e., jail, huge fines, termination, etc).

And it is obvious that politicians are not exactly squeaky clean as we have seen scandals and other issues in the media over the years.

keep on them rose-colored glasses, babe. It'll keep you votin' for the handout makers :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

keep on them rose-colored glasses, babe. It'll keep you votin' for the handout makers :)

On top of it all, your singling out one politician. Your statements should remain vague and consider the entire industry and how they're all likely to do the same unethical actions.

And to clarify, I'm a believer in the bread-cumb theory, "Where the crumbs fall and everyone prospers while the top is successful" instead of the make the bottom happy to satisfy the top.

Both sides may simply be corruptive or not entirely innocent. Just surprised that your allegations have no solid proof when you single a person out :)

• Upvote 2

Hillarious, said this in:

Opening Remarks Before the Senate Appropriations Subcommittee on State, Foreign Operations, and Related Programs

Washington, DC

February 28, 2012

In Iraq, civilians are now in the lead, helping that country emerge as a stable, sovereign, democratic partner. This does increase our civilian budget, but State and USAID are asking for only one-tenth of the $48 billion the United States Government spent on Iraq as recently as 2011. The 2013 U.S. Government-wide request for Iraq, including defense spending, is now $40 billion less than it was just two years ago. So we think that this is a continuing good investment to stabilize the sacrifice that our men and women in uniform, our civilians, our taxpayers, have made.

Does anyone really know how much money we have spent in Iraq? If what George Bush said is true about the war in Iraq not costing the US a dime, How in The World are we the tax payers ever going to be paid back? 48B X 10 years is 480B Dinaro. That's a whole lotta money! I pray our government is holding Dinar in reserve, but from what it sounds like, it may take ten years, for governments to be able to cash in. We as a Nation are BROKE. I don't think we have Ten Years. Anyone else have an opinion?

:D

I think the word censorship (swap) of Hil lary is rather childlish. A political figure of a woman who seems to be working quite hard and may be a person of interest to watch because we have no idea on how they may play a role in the outcome and they're censored.

Darin, I agree with everything you stated. Thank you.

I want it to be on the record that I did not type the word hillarious, I think it's disrespectful. I did type Mrs Clintons first name. Regardless of anyones political stand, the Secretary of State works her backside off for American interests.

I was told it was Adam's idea of a joke.

On top of it all, your singling out one politician. Your statements should remain vague and consider the entire industry and how they're all likely to do the same unethical actions.

.................... Just surprised that your allegations have no solid proof when you single a person out :)

Actually, I'm not singling out one politician. Exept for my initial response, my statements have been very neutral and directed at all politicians. I just happen to be expressing them on Hillarious's thread, after someone pointed out how amazing and hard working she is. My statements are meant to say that she's a bottom dweller just like all the rest. That's it.

However, it is useful to note that no other solid proof is really needed when any politician's wealth increases exponentially beyond what is possible in the natural marketplace in a ridiculously short period of time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just sayin'

Do you know Mrs, Clinton? You sound like you know her well, know her head, know her heart and soul. Oh, you must be with the State Department and know she is using her position to benefit financially. I get it now. You are her assistant. Do you get her coffee? Sharpen pencils? Change ink cartridges? I bet your are a good assistant, except for your inability to be confidential with all of the secrets.

• Upvote 2

Do you know Mrs, Clinton? You sound like you know her well, know her head, know her heart and soul. Oh, you must be with the State Department and know she is using her position to benefit financially. I get it now. You are her assistant. Do you get her coffee? Sharpen pencils? Change ink cartridges? I bet your are a good assistant, except for your inability to be confidential with all of the secrets.

No. I am a voting, tax paying American. Your point?

Actually, I think that Mrs. Clinton is doing a fine job as Secretary of State regarding Iraq. It's too bad she is on her way out. She understands the climate and the possibilities for future growth and investment. Mrs. Clinton happens to be a damn smart lawyer and politician. Oops, did I just type that? I happen to be a Republican.

I would love to sit down with Mrs. Clinton for a few days and pick her brain. She holds a wealth of information that is important to this investment.

Bash away boys! :D

I understand you Carello. There are some smart business women on this planet. I happen to be one. Rock on with your business. :D