Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone read the BS on Dinar Recaps This Morning?

<_<

Funny how they are just repeating the same BS that they were saying 1 week ago, 2 weeks ago, 1 month ago. "Today looks good", "Could happen this week", ramble, ramble rambe ramble. Now they even want to bring religion into it. I suspect Friday it again will be about to RV.....Get your reserves in before its to late!!!! :P:unsure: Cuz Daddy needs a new pair of shoes! :lol:

• Upvote 4

for 1 1/2 years i have heard the same recycled stories :

1] the u.s.t. is in lockdown mode---prove it gurus !

2] the rates are on the banks " backscreens "

3] the rv just happened " in - country " only

I agree, I am so glad that I found this site. At least people back up what they say by posting the reference material that they are quoting from. I also am tired of the Guru's. They have been calling it the last three months. I guess if you keep calling it you will eventually get it right.

I do like the intelligent discussions and different opinions that I have found here.

I like everyone else here would like it to come in high and with no LOP. I don't be leave that will happen but I am hoping :) .

<_<

Funny how they are just repeating the same BS that they were saying 1 week ago, 2 weeks ago, 1 month ago. "Today looks good", "Could happen this week", ramble, ramble rambe ramble. Now they even want to bring religion into it. I suspect Friday it again will be about to RV.....Get your reserves in before its to late!!!! :P:unsure: Cuz Daddy needs a new pair of shoes! :lol:

I find no B.S here except what is being brought over from other sites...

• Upvote 1

I agree, I am so glad that I found this site. At least people back up what they say by posting the reference material that they are quoting from. I also am tired of the Guru's. They have been calling it the last three months. I guess if you keep calling it you will eventually get it right.

I do like the intelligent discussions and different opinions that I have found here.

I like everyone else here would like it to come in high and with no LOP. I don't be leave that will happen but I am hoping :) .

they have been calling it for the last three monthts?????????....................they have been saying its done for the last 5 years.........youre in for a long ride.....buckle up..

I've heard that many of the names posting info on that site are 1 or 2 people posting under different names. The sad thing is so many people believe what they say. The scary thing is most of them can't even spell!!! LOL

And none of them could point to Iraq on a map.

for 1 1/2 years i have heard the same recycled stories :

1] the u.s.t. is in lockdown mode---prove it gurus !

2] the rates are on the banks " backscreens "

3] the rv just happened " in - country " only

#4 We were hacked.LOL GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

<_<

That is a paid pumper site.

They have people they pay to find and post rumors.

• Upvote 1

they have been calling it for the last three monthts?????????....................they have been saying its done for the last 5 years.........youre in for a long ride.....buckle up..

My memory says they've been calling it for the last 6-7 years.....

Edited by umbertino

Benjamin NutnYahoo,

You should check out their site now. www.****************.com

Very interesting. Especially after Europe was RVing and everyone over in the Olde World was cashing in.

But I forgot about the super solar flares that will disrupt all computers. That should explain what happened to their site. Unless a hacker who has it in for Dinarians......

Oops.

Yeah, I'm a newbie. Just fill in the asterisks with something like Dinar and Recaps.

Continued promotion of other sites will get you banned - is that your desire?

The asterisks were inserted for a reason - trying to get around them is a violation of forum rules. :angry:

Here's a quote:

Dear friends, Please keep in mind that Tank has an established number of business accounts with this banker...and as he said, has a second generational customer status...

Thank you Tank, for sharing your experience with us.

3sIntel: 6:25 PM [tank] We just got back from London. Last week I was explaining about our banker at 'name removed'

[tank] We deposited 1 MIll IQD for an even rate of 4.00 in USD . As long as we move it to pounds we can spend it.

#########################

He was able to RV? He has $4 million? But he can't spend it unless he moves it to pounds?

Verifiable?

I am newbie...I am confused....I have been to those sites before I found this one. The thing that really confuses me is why all the intelligent people here would even go back to those sites??? Why not just walk away and compare our level of intelligence against another standard?

They've been posting the same stuff for a long time. Just like, "It'll RV this Thursday".....this has been said so, so many times. I actually find it entertaining, the pumpers don't bother me at all, nor do I get upset when I read their stuff.. I figure sooner or later when it does RV, they'll get it right. Just like my broken watch tells the correct time twice a day. LOL Hope you're all having a wonderful day. :) GO RV !!! B)

• Upvote 2