Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV Latest

JayLee202

4 whole pages of replies for a bunch of made-up bullshit. "my source" . . . yeah right. This is the biggest bunch of tired same-ole-same-ole garbage year in and year out. there are so many people on this website with a "source", you wonder how the CIA, etc. hasn't shut the site down. There are NO SOURCES. Nobody who is anybody in the know, is on this website. If they say they have a "source", then it is guaranteed 100% total fantasy pixy-dust crap.

Whyyyyyyyy......Whyyyyyyyyy.....Whyyyyyyyyy yyyy yyyyyyyyyyy

post-19235-133104896758_thumb.jpg

Edited by JayLee202
  • Upvote 2

The two things I've learned as I get older. Anything is possible and never say never. See you on the post RV side.

Go RV

I totally agree :) See ya there!!!

How you doing Pro1? The person who've shared this information with me is a business partner of mines who've retired from the Army last year. He was a LT and worked out of the finance department. Over there he had his hands on stacks of Dinars (Old & New), Sadam's Watches, jewelry, and more via protocol of processing. He has taken photos with stacks of Dinars 4 feet high plastic wrapped and posted them on his FB page several months ago but decided to take them down. He also has connections with the State Department as well because part of his assignment was to report to them also. He retired last year but he still have close connections with some of the citizens there that he had built a relationship with during his tenure there. They talk via ACN Video Phone (He and I are both Independent Business Owners with ACN). They don't talk much via email because he don't want intel to leave paper trail whether the intel is true or false.

But even saying that Pro1, there's still no proof to any of the intel because even the people that lives there can't provide proof. My friend's contact says he has contact inside then what the heck. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but my integrity will only allow me to consider it rumor until I see proof or actual facts. You know what I mean?

Rumors or not, there are alot of them out there and sooner or later one will be spot on!! ... Glad you took the time to share!

Rumors are rumors.... But you got to admit, It's like entertaining the idea of what you'll do if you won the lotto.

My plan when it RV is go to bank then Bass Pro!

Thats so true :)

• Upvote 1

That would be more like an Oakie Jr. Rate... right junior... ur, I mean right easy!! laugh.gif

Do the history... the real history... Iraq had a $4+ rate way before Saddam... and we are not even factoring in inflation... if they get what they say they want ... to be the highest valued currency in the M.E... then it's going to have either hit this rate with a bang or work it's way up to it. My guess is they won't want to wait too long either. We shall see folks, we shall see!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

before saddam ?.... what about after saddam ?

saddam destroyed iraqs infrastructure ... for 30 years iraqs wealth withered away .. the entire country was worn out by the time the americans got there .. tottally destroyed .. the country was worth more before saddam than it is now ..... that place looks like a war zone .. and will continue to look like that for years ... maybe 30 years from now iraq will be back ....but for now it is still a third world mess ,, without the rest of the world iraq would rot ...

they dont have much of anything else besides oil ... and its under ground .. they are working hard to extract it without depleting it to rapidly...

a 4.40 dinar sounds close after removing 3 zeros from the currency like turkey did .. ..id like a 4.40 dinar even at 1000 to one.... id like to see a straight up rv .. but dont actually think they could get away with it .. people are much smarter than they used to be ...and the elite would be exposed .. they must cover their tracks and ..thanks to the internet and dinar sites /.. everything will be exposed as it unfolds... they are going to back off this one and write it off as a loss

I agree, RodandStaff. My mind isn't wired to figure out the numerical values, so I can easily be wrong, but it seems to me that their currency would have to come out high enough to justify a high price of their oil on the world market. Otherwise, they would just be giving it away. If I'm wrong, I would love to know why, Rod. Would you please explain it to me? Thanks much. Fran :rolleyes::blink::huh:

I am no economist Francie... but I have learned enough about "paper money" to be dangerous (as the saying goes)!rolleyes.gif I like sonny's link posted earlier:

... this guy hits the nail on the head. Bottom line... we are no longer tied to/anchored by the gold standard anymore. The USD is worth the amount folks have faith in it... period! Once they lose faith in the USD ... it will be worth toilet paper like Iraq's has been. How high can they go with an Iraq RV??? ... and don't let those smart Harvard boys fool ya... usually the smart ones don't know jack. Truth be told, it is a weird system now a days, the old ways of doing business are almost gone. Just like this video, they will value their currency to what level they think they can get away with and not cause hysteria. And yes, I am sure some of the world bankers will have some say in it... it figures anyway. The confidence level will stay high in Iraq though because of the oil, gold and other resources within their country. Hope that answer serf-ices Francie. wink.gif

• Upvote 2

I am no economist Francie... but I have learned enough about "paper money" to be dangerous (as the saying goes)!rolleyes.gif I like sonny's link posted earlier:

... this guy hits the nail on the head. Bottom line... we are no longer tied to/anchored by the gold standard anymore. The USD is worth the amount folks have faith in it... period! Once they lose faith in the USD ... it will be worth toilet paper like Iraq's has been. How high can they go with an Iraq RV??? ... and don't let those smart Harvard boys fool ya... usually the smart ones don't know jack. Truth be told, it is a weird system now a days, the old ways of doing business are almost gone. Just like this video, they will value their currency to what level they think they can get away with and not cause hysteria. And yes, I am sure some of the world bankers will have some say in it... it figures anyway. The confidence level will stay high in Iraq though because of the oil, gold and other resources within their country. Hope that answer serf-ices Francie. wink.gif

You'e right. I will just plan to linger in that group of the vast unwashed, those who know little, and thus, simply wait to see. :) Thanks, my friend. :rolleyes::P:lol:

• Upvote 2

Good Morning fellow investors,

I just want to share a small piece of (Intel) from a source that I have. This only in rumorville as I do NOT have proof of this just as all of the gurus doesn't either. Ok, a source that I have shared with me that the RV is going to come in high. Even though Ali and a few others believe it will come in very low and raise over a long period of time, my source doesn't buy that. The RV is looking to come in at $4.40 as this RV will be a world wide event not only with the dinar but with the dong, USD, ERO, the British Pound and other currencies. Some will revalue and some will devalue. The USD is expected to Devalue during this world wide event which is supposed to make the $4.40 Rate go even higher according to my source's source. The RV was set to happen weeks ago with an even higher rate which congress and senate were to cash in at and then drop to a lower rate for the citizens such as you and I but China intervened not agreeing with the act of Congress. China's thought on this is, if the RV going to come in high then EVERYBODY cash in at that rate, not just Congress. Here's what China knows:

1. If everyone cashes in high, more good will be bought from them (China)

2. This will increase the possibility of America to get out of the 15 trillion dollar debt. Visit http://www.usdebtclock.org

That's all I have for now. God bless all and let's prepare ourselves and family as this ride is coming to an end. :D

laugh.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Wow. Sounds like this post has gotten some people's blood going here. Personally, I am pretty convinced the rate will be in the 1 to 1.17 range. For one thing, Shabbs (?) pretty much said exactly that...on par with the dollar. Now, even if the dollar does plummet ( which some are convinced of, although I don't really believe it) the facts of the matter are that the whole world revolves around the dollar. The dollar is king. Taking that into consideration along with Shabibbi's now infamous remarks of "par value", for them to come out at a rate close to or equaling the dollar would be an astronomical coup on their part. The gain financial stature as well as prestige. I have no doubt that in time it will rise significantly ( in the 1930's it was something like 5.00 USD!) The 1 to 1 right out of the gate would be a solid footing for them and a heck of a gain for investors as well as a warning shot to all the world that they are "up and coming".

I also agree with the so called "world monetary realignment" scenario. The world is in a recessionary spiral now...Greece, Italy, many of the European countries, etc, are up against formidable odds right now. The days of rich countries versus poor countries just doesn't work any more. The world has become too small, and too overpopulated. We've basically become too big for our britches, not only here in the US, but elsewhere as well. The US used to be a producing country, and now we have become a consuming country. Think of this: How many HUGE items come from Japan? A stunning amount...automobiles alone are staggering. Now look at the size of that country and you have to ask how can one country that small make so much money? Answer: work ethic for one, and proper and wise money management for another. What it amounts to is that we ( the US) and quite a few other major players on the world stage have set ourselves up for this "realignment". The old " Ah, we'll take care of it tomorrow" syndrome. It's been coming for years, many people have tried to warn us about it, and we just blew it off. Well, here it is maybe at last. Have no doubts whatever that Iraq is not aware of all this...they most assuredly are, and will use it to their advantage. They will set their money close to the dollar now and when and if the dollar devalues, they will have the resources to value theirs higher. They are not nearly as dumb as a lot of people make them out to be...not by a long shot. Iraq is poised to pull off one of the greatest coups in history, and we are helping them do it

• Upvote 5

The two things I've learned as I get older. Anything is possible and never say never. See you on the post RV side.

Go RV

Elixirbaby I use the Phrase: What you Think will Happen, Won't Happen and What you Think Won't Happen will Happen!! B) Go RV

I don't care about de-value re-value ratios with the USD nor should you

What you should care about is how many loaves of bread can you buy with 1 hour of work at your job...

True exchange of True value is all that matters

The rest is bankers siphoning off the cream of our labor for their own control of us

Get the Concept or Get lost...

Greg

Edited by wavggg
  • Upvote 2

I just want to share a small piece of (Intel) from a source that I have. This only in rumorville as I do NOT have proof of this just as all of the gurus doesn't either. Ok, a source that I have shared with me that the RV is going to come in high. Even though Ali and a few others believe it will come in very low and raise over a long period of time, my source doesn't buy that. The RV is looking to come in at $4.40 as this RV will be a world wide event not only with the dinar but with the dong, USD, ERO, the British Pound and other currencies. Some will revalue and some will devalue. The USD is expected to Devalue during this world wide event which is supposed to make the $4.40 Rate go even higher according to my source's source. The RV was set to happen weeks ago with an even higher rate which congress and senate were to cash in at and then drop to a lower rate for the citizens such as you and I but China intervened not agreeing with the act of Congress. China's thought on this is, if the RV going to come in high then EVERYBODY cash in at that rate, not just Congress. Here's what China knows:

2. This will increase the possibility of America to get out of the 15 trillion dollar debt. Visit http://www.usdebtclock.org

That's all I have for now. God bless all and let's prepare ourselves and family as this ride is coming to an end. :D

Sorry, NONE of what is posted above jives with what I have been hearing and if you will recall....my source was the first person to ever mentioned anything about the China connection. This poster is correct on one account..."This is only in rumorville..."

Pure bolderdash!!!

Dr. J

P.S. The USD goes up or down against other currency pairs, it doesn't "devalue." I am amazed at some of the stuff that is post on dinar forums. UGH!

P.P.S. As my source has been stating since Oct 2010, nothing is happening until this fall. Perhaps once we get through March some of you will start believing him. :)

Edited by MicheleJ
  • Upvote 1

Someone said it up above and I have said this for a while now.....But Iraq WILL need to come out/RV to a rate slightly if not more that what the USD is there now IF they want iraqis to use the dinar rather than the USD... So when the RV DOES take place Iraqs best interest for RVn will or should be around 1.25-1.50... will make the Dinar look more appealing than the USD... and hence Iraqia should revert to the dinar and give all purchasing power to the Dinar which they eventually want.....

so GO RV...more than 1.25-1.50

:twocents::eyebrows::twothumbs:

I gotta say that sounds about right. It makes sense :twothumbs:

4 whole pages of replies for a bunch of made-up bullshit. "my source" . . . yeah right. This is the biggest bunch of tired same-ole-same-ole garbage year in and year out. there are so many people on this website with a "source", you wonder how the CIA, etc. hasn't shut the site down. There are NO SOURCES. Nobody who is anybody in the know, is on this website. If they say they have a "source", then it is guaranteed 100% total fantasy pixy-dust crap.

Well tell us how you really feel :lol: I gotta agree with you though there is so much smoke and mirror stuff that it is impossible to know what is true, false, or just BS :P

I just want to share a small piece of (Intel) from a source that I have. .... The RV was set to happen weeks ago with an even higher rate which congress and senate were to cash in at and then drop to a lower rate for the citizens such as you and I but China intervened not agreeing with the act of Congress. China's thought on this is, if the RV going to come in high then EVERYBODY cash in at that rate, not just Congress. Here's what China knows:

Has anyone shared the mechanism by which an Iraqi politician is able to correctly identify who is and is not a member of the US Congress, and thereafter direct where and how those members exchange their money exclusively?

Do they pull them out of bank lines… or open banks early, or pull everyone else out of line…… and is it Iraq or the US that manages the US Congress bank line?

Has anyone been able to explain in the midst of utter chaos, Iraq would care to ensure American politicians got exclusive cash-in rights? .. And that notwithstanding, what mechanism did China use to weigh in on American policy or proceedings,, and….. which law gives China the authority (I guess as the World Police??) to decide what Iraqi politicians should do relative to American politicians exchanging their currency?

I’m wondering if the people who make this stuff up actually fancy themselves intelligent stewards of logic, or ..maybe because they don’t understand the language or culture, or politics.... :they just make up their own little reality to fill in the void? :o;)

• Upvote 1

Sorry, NONE of what is posted above jives with what I have been hearing and if you will recall....my source was the first person to ever mentioned anything about the China connection. This poster is correct on one account..."This is only in rumorville..."

Pure bolderdash!!!

Dr. J

P.S. The USD goes up or down against other currency pairs, it doesn't "devalue." I am amazed at some of the stuff that is post on dinar forums. UGH!

P.P.S. As my source has been stating since Oct 2010, nothing is happening until this fall. Perhaps once we get through March some of you will start believing him. :)

Dude, but you're bringing your source to surface talking about something happening in the fall way after articles has already indicated it. Can you find your posts from 2010 stating that this will happen in the Fall of 2012? I'm only asking because people are talking about their sources speaking of the fall after articles has already started mentioning the fall. Not debating, just saying

Edited by JayLee202
  • Upvote 3

Dude, but you're bringing your source to surface talking about something happening in the fall way after articles has already indicated it. Can you find your posts from 2010 stating that this will happen in the Fall of 2012? I'm only asking because people are talking about their sources speaking of the fall after articles has already started mentioning the fall. Not debating, just saying

you're correct. their source was wrong then and is wrong now. the troops were supposed to be pulled out in the fall of 2012 and the rv in 2013. of course this time table has changed and things will happen a lot sooner than planned. :tiphat:

+1 JayLee

• Upvote 1

Pure bolderdash!!!

Dr. J

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Thanks Dr. J. and JayLee for the word of mouth :)

you're correct. their source was wrong then and is wrong now. the troops were supposed to be pulled out in the fall of 2012 and the rv in 2013. of course this time table has changed and things will happen a lot sooner than planned. :tiphat:

+1 JayLee

+1 to you as well my friend. See I have no problem saying what I receive from my source is rumor. If you noticed, one other person quoted me and deleted that part out where I said this is a rumor lol. See that's what happens when poor people gets exposed to investments for the 1st time lol

Edited by JayLee202