Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV Latest

JayLee202

JayLee do you mind sharing some info, history, stories about previous shared intel, in regards to the person who shared this story with you. Is this person very well connected etc?

thanks!

How you doing Pro1? The person who've shared this information with me is a business partner of mines who've retired from the Army last year. He was a LT and worked out of the finance department. Over there he had his hands on stacks of Dinars (Old & New), Sadam's Watches, jewelry, and more via protocol of processing. He has taken photos with stacks of Dinars 4 feet high plastic wrapped and posted them on his FB page several months ago but decided to take them down. He also has connections with the State Department as well because part of his assignment was to report to them also. He retired last year but he still have close connections with some of the citizens there that he had built a relationship with during his tenure there. They talk via ACN Video Phone (He and I are both Independent Business Owners with ACN). They don't talk much via email because he don't want intel to leave paper trail whether the intel is true or false.

But even saying that Pro1, there's still no proof to any of the intel because even the people that lives there can't provide proof. My friend's contact says he has contact inside then what the heck. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, but my integrity will only allow me to consider it rumor until I see proof or actual facts. You know what I mean?

Edited by JayLee202
  • Upvote 8

I'm holding out for that $22 rate......but I will even settle for one cent at this point!biggrin.gif

You'll get your $22 per 1 dinar rate when the USD devalues horribly in the coming months. You'd best believe it... What would have been a 1:1 RV before the dollar is devalued will give you a higher amount of USD per dinar after it does. So, there ya go!

You'll get your $22 per 1 dinar rate when the USD devalues horribly in the coming months. You'd best believe it... What would have been a 1:1 RV before the dollar is devalued will give you a higher amount of USD per dinar after it does. So, there ya go!

Gloom and doom!

I hope you are wrong but have a feeling you are spot on.

GO SHABS

not even close okie numbers are 8-12.00 bucks laugh.gif

That would be more like an Oakie Jr. Rate... right junior... ur, I mean right easy!! laugh.gif

Do the history... the real history... Iraq had a $4+ rate way before Saddam... and we are not even factoring in inflation... if they get what they say they want ... to be the highest valued currency in the M.E... then it's going to have either hit this rate with a bang or work it's way up to it. My guess is they won't want to wait too long either. We shall see folks, we shall see!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 4

4 whole pages of replies for a bunch of made-up bullshit. "my source" . . . yeah right. This is the biggest bunch of tired same-ole-same-ole garbage year in and year out. there are so many people on this website with a "source", you wonder how the CIA, etc. hasn't shut the site down. There are NO SOURCES. Nobody who is anybody in the know, is on this website. If they say they have a "source", then it is guaranteed 100% total fantasy pixy-dust crap.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 11

4 whole pages of replies for a bunch of made-up bullshit. "my source" . . . yeah right. This is the biggest bunch of tired same-ole-same-ole garbage year in and year out. there are so many people on this website with a "source", you wonder how the CIA, etc. hasn't shut the site down. There are NO SOURCES. Nobody who is anybody in the know, is on this website. If they say they have a "source", then it is guaranteed 100% total fantasy pixy-dust crap.

not to mention Tinker Bell is not even from Iraq

Rumors are rumors.... But you got to admit, It's like entertaining the idea of what you'll do if you won the lotto.

My plan when it RV is go to bank then Bass Pro!

• Upvote 2

A $1.00 rate is NOT going to help Iraq, recover and get back on there feet, it would take forever!!!!!

All of Iraq, will go to Kuwait, to buy and sell, anything. They would get 2 times more for there money

in Kuwait. They have to come out with a rate, close to Kuwait's rate, or Iraq will not be gaining anything

by Revaluing there currancy. Put that in your pipe, and smoke it.....

OK well current USD value is not helping the US economy so they should just devalue to 1/10th of todays value so all the worlds manufaturing can set up again in the USA.

Unfortunately you cant manipulate like that and like Saddam and his ridiculous rate the world wont sit by and let that nonsense go on.

So Iraq cant just come out and decide what rate their own currency is and say hey lets just match Kuwait plus a little.

• Upvote 1

here's some pixy dust for ya. original rv date may 2013. original troop pull out date aug 2012. now go and have a better day.

• Upvote 2

I agree....and I'll be meeting you all there!

Count me in, too. I'll meet both of you guys there. :) :) :)

You must be a new citizen in Frustrationville. Only new people there are still this angry because they just recently lost their ability to dream. Besides, since when did Pixie Dust turn into crap? Sheesh!! Get real, my friend!! :)

That would be more like an Oakie Jr. Rate... right junior... ur, I mean right easy!! laugh.gif

Do the history... the real history... Iraq had a $4+ rate way before Saddam... and we are not even factoring in inflation... if they get what they say they want ... to be the highest valued currency in the M.E... then it's going to have either hit this rate with a bang or work it's way up to it. My guess is they won't want to wait too long either. We shall see folks, we shall see!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

I agree, RodandStaff. My mind isn't wired to figure out the numerical values, so I can easily be wrong, but it seems to me that their currency would have to come out high enough to justify a high price of their oil on the world market. Otherwise, they would just be giving it away. If I'm wrong, I would love to know why, Rod. Would you please explain it to me? Thanks much. Fran :rolleyes::blink::huh:

• Upvote 3

Good Morning fellow investors,

I just want to share a small piece of (Intel) from a source that I have. This only in rumorville as I do NOT have proof of this just as all of the gurus doesn't either. Ok, a source that I have shared with me that the RV is going to come in high. Even though Ali and a few others believe it will come in very low and raise over a long period of time, my source doesn't buy that. The RV is looking to come in at $4.40 as this RV will be a world wide event not only with the dinar but with the dong, USD, ERO, the British Pound and other currencies. Some will revalue and some will devalue. The USD is expected to Devalue during this world wide event which is supposed to make the $4.40 Rate go even higher according to my source's source. The RV was set to happen weeks ago with an even higher rate which congress and senate were to cash in at and then drop to a lower rate for the citizens such as you and I but China intervened not agreeing with the act of Congress. China's thought on this is, if the RV going to come in high then EVERYBODY cash in at that rate, not just Congress. Here's what China knows:

1. If everyone cashes in high, more good will be bought from them (China)

2. This will increase the possibility of America to get out of the 15 trillion dollar debt. Visit http://www.usdebtclock.org

That's all I have for now. God bless all and let's prepare ourselves and family as this ride is coming to an end. :D

JayLee, Thanks for bring a ray of sunshine to this site. A higher rate makes sense to me, too. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

This is as believable as anything that I have heard of lately. People you have to take into consideration that good ole Uncle Sam is going to take a good hefty chunk from you so the higher the better for me. And all you people who don't think that China has a major roll in this: you are very wrong. there is much going on now to fix things in the banking world that will only help us when this happens It is in the race track now with a few more turns before crossing the finish line. It is coming.

• Upvote 1