Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV Latest

JayLee202

Why is so hard to believe that it is possible for the rate to come in high (anything over a dollar)? I have no clue what the rate is going to be but I do believe it can come in high or it could be low.

I just want it to come, whatever the rate.

• Upvote 2

Someone said it up above and I have said this for a while now.....But Iraq WILL need to come out/RV to a rate slightly if not more that what the USD is there now IF they want iraqis to use the dinar rather than the USD... So when the RV DOES take place Iraqs best interest for RVn will or should be around 1.25-1.50... will make the Dinar look more appealing than the USD... and hence Iraqia should revert to the dinar and give all purchasing power to the Dinar which they eventually want.....

so GO RV...more than 1.25-1.50

:twocents::eyebrows::twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

Thanks for not murdering me too much folks lol. After all, like I said. It's in rumorville, that's why I posted it in the rumor section. And to the guy who suggested that I share with him what I'm smoking. Ok, I'll share with you faith. Not faith of a $4.40 rate but faith that we finally get through this ride. That's what I'm smoking, you're welcome to get a wif of it any time. :) But having said that, If it comes in low, then I have other investments and other means of building wealth while letting the rate increase over time to the rate that I like then to sit here and bank on an RV. So I challenge you to share intel as well, maybe you have better? Maybe? Just sayin! But like I said, there's no proof of anything that's being share people. I don't care if it's a .10cent rate to a 12 dollar rate. Even the realistic speculations has no proof of anything.

My question for all those who think it's impossible for a higher rate is, if it do come in high, how about you sell your Dinars to someone else at YOUR more realistic rate? :D

And last but not least, if you find yourself wanting to call me names because I just posted a rumor, then call me anything you like. Just don't call me late for dinner. :D

God Bless you guys

Edited by JayLee202
  • Upvote 12

Its been said here many times that it could reval and be supported at a rate higher than 1:1, but as Adam says, it just does not make sense for them to start higher than that.

yea, i understand that but does anything make sense anymore in the banking world and the problems that have arose i dunno what the rate is but i strongly believe Iraq will be forced to come out higher than the US dollar and the euro just my opinion.

• Upvote 3

yea, i understand that but does anything make sense anymore in the banking world and the problems that have arose i dunno what the rate is but i strongly believe Iraq will be forced to come out higher than the US dollar and the euro just my opinion.

I hear ya easy. I am just using logic, however that is not to say Shabs is using the same logic. There are so many things to factor in to this, its anyones guess at this point as to whats going to happen. But....GO RV!

• Upvote 1

aliens will be blamed next for holding up this rv watch....all you Okie readers that are here take this back to the grand pooba. he has my permission to use it as poor thing has blamed most everything and everyone else for the delay. I'm sure his flock are getting restless for more garbage..

Nope, I'm holding out for the $4.41. Several of us ask what the rate would be and we took some straws (like you put in your drink) and threw them on the table. They fell into a 441 formation. No kidding! So I'm sticking to the "straw man's" perdition. :huh::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 1

I think you're dreaming if there is any longer any such thing as political suicide. Have you noticed what our government has done to us in the last few decades? They will do whatever they want, and we will swallow it, and nobody will care.

As for the prediction...not a chance.

You'd better hope for a dollar and be prepared if it's only a dime.

Go RV!!! :)

Hurry post again you're at 666.... :o:P

Anything above 50 cents will be surprising!! We'll be lucky if it's 10 cents!!

10 cents wuld be awesome as it'd be still roughly 100 times our Capital which would obviously be a lot better than a 1:1 rate with a lop where we'd get basically screwed.

IF then it happens at 1:1 without lop.... FANTASTIC.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

10 cents wuld be awesome as it'd be still roughly 100 times our Capital which would obviously be a lot better than a 1:1 rate with a lop where we'd get basically screwed.

IF then it happens at 1:1 without lop.... FANTASTIC.

They're not going to lop it. They're lowering their money supply. That calls for a revalue!

Go RV!!!

Why is so hard to believe that it is possible for the rate to come in high (anything over a dollar)? I have no clue what the rate is going to be but I do believe it can come in high or it could be low.

It's seems to me that DV members really think the CBI or GOI is concern about how much money they will make from the RV.

CBI and GOI could care less what anybody makes from an RV. There concern is the best interest for there country. If they believe a high rate like $4.40 is in the best interest for Iraq then that will be the rate.

Nobody is concerned about how the RV will effect anybody on our level holding Iraqi dinars except us.

Tell the people again

• Upvote 2