Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV Latest

JayLee202

JayLee, I'd be Alice in Wonderland if the rate comes in at 4.40! But, honestly there would have to be some serious fudging on some numbers for Iraq to come out at that rate. I'll just settle for a meager .85-1.00 and dance all the way to the bank. Thanks for the post. :D

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

It would be political suicide for Congress and Senate to cash in at a higher rate than anyone else. The insider trading scandel will already do a number of them in if reports come out as to how much they made off of that scandel. JMO

• Upvote 3

Man that was some really good "Black SUV" intel.

Crunch the numbers and you'll find that at this time 4.40 cant be supported. Yes Iraq has an amazing amount of natural resources but no infrastructure to extract and process it.... yet.

Let this RV, take some of your gains and re-invest in companies that will provide infrastructure services.... I'm just sayin'

• Upvote 5

It would be political suicide for Congress and Senate to cash in at a higher rate than anyone else. The insider trading scandal will already do a number of them in if reports come out as to how much they made off of that scandal. JMO

I think you're dreaming if there is any longer any such thing as political suicide. Have you noticed what our government has done to us in the last few decades? They will do whatever they want, and we will swallow it, and nobody will care.

As for the prediction...not a chance.

You'd better hope for a dollar and be prepared if it's only a dime.

Go RV!!! :)

• Upvote 8

Good Morning fellow investors,

I just want to share a small piece of (Intel) from a source that I have. This only in rumorville as I do NOT have proof of this just as all of the gurus doesn't either. Ok, a source that I have shared with me that the RV is going to come in high. Even though Ali and a few others believe it will come in very low and raise over a long period of time, my source doesn't buy that. The RV is looking to come in at $4.40 as this RV will be a world wide event not only with the dinar but with the dong, USD, ERO, the British Pound and other currencies. Some will revalue and some will devalue. The USD is expected to Devalue during this world wide event which is supposed to make the $4.40 Rate go even higher according to my source's source. The RV was set to happen weeks ago with an even higher rate which congress and senate were to cash in at and then drop to a lower rate for the citizens such as you and I but China intervened not agreeing with the act of Congress. China's thought on this is, if the RV going to come in high then EVERYBODY cash in at that rate, not just Congress. Here's what China knows:

1. If everyone cashes in high, more good will be bought from them (China)

2. This will increase the possibility of America to get out of the 15 trillion dollar debt. Visit http://www.usdebtclock.org

That's all I have for now. God bless all and let's prepare ourselves and family as this ride is coming to an end. :D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You should share what you're smoking......never going to come in anywhere near $4, Adam's 10 cents is much more realistic. Also, China and YS have nothing to do with the rate.....that's all Iraq, nothing but Iraq, so help us Iraq :P

• Upvote 5

Good Morning fellow investors,

I just want to share a small piece of (Intel) from a source that I have. This only in rumorville as I do NOT have proof of this just as all of the gurus doesn't either. Ok, a source that I have shared with me that the RV is going to come in high. Even though Ali and a few others believe it will come in very low and raise over a long period of time, my source doesn't buy that. The RV is looking to come in at $4.40 as this RV will be a world wide event not only with the dinar but with the dong, USD, ERO, the British Pound and other currencies. Some will revalue and some will devalue. The USD is expected to Devalue during this world wide event which is supposed to make the $4.40 Rate go even higher according to my source's source. The RV was set to happen weeks ago with an even higher rate which congress and senate were to cash in at and then drop to a lower rate for the citizens such as you and I but China intervened not agreeing with the act of Congress. China's thought on this is, if the RV going to come in high then EVERYBODY cash in at that rate, not just Congress. Here's what China knows:

1. If everyone cashes in high, more good will be bought from them (China)

2. This will increase the possibility of America to get out of the 15 trillion dollar debt. Visit http://www.usdebtclock.org

That's all I have for now. God bless all and let's prepare ourselves and family as this ride is coming to an end. :D

Is that the rate after they remove the zero's?

Anything above 50 cents will be surprising!! We'll be lucky if it's 10 cents!!

I would be happy with .10 if that is the rate before they remove the zero'd. :DB)

think about it. if they want to get people in Iraq to start using their own currency then it will have to come out higher than the dollar. i'll be happy with anything that comes from this but in a years time this will be at 7 bucks. if it comes out at a dollar then that's a long way to 7. we'll all find out soon enough what the initial rate will be anyway.

• Upvote 1

A $1.00 rate is NOT going to help Iraq, recover and get back on there feet, it would take forever!!!!!

All of Iraq, will go to Kuwait, to buy and sell, anything. They would get 2 times more for there money

in Kuwait. They have to come out with a rate, close to Kuwait's rate, or Iraq will not be gaining anything

by Revaluing there currancy. Put that in your pipe, and smoke it.....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Why is so hard to believe that it is possible for the rate to come in high (anything over a dollar)? I have no clue what the rate is going to be but I do believe it can come in high or it could be low.

It's seems to me that DV members really think the CBI or GOI is concern about how much money they will make from the RV.

CBI and GOI could care less what anybody makes from an RV. There concern is the best interest for there country. If they believe a high rate like $4.40 is in the best interest for Iraq then that will be the rate.

Nobody is concerned about how the RV will effect anybody on our level holding Iraqi dinars except us.

• Upvote 4