Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Bank

Happy2010

I wish the best for all who have Warka accts however this is not good. Usually in cases like this the bank will be audited and accts settled. If there is not the funds to pay accts and creditors then a percent of ammount owed will be paid.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I wish the best for all who have Warka accts however this is not good. Usually in cases like this the bank will be audited and accts settled. If there is not the funds to pay accts and creditors then a percent of ammount owed will be paid.

I don't know? I really think the CBI stepping in is a major positive for Us. Since Warka is the only Iraqi bank that is open to US investors, I think if we all lost our funds or a portion of, it would really cause problems for Iraq and the CBI. Remember, Iraq wants international investmet. They talk about it all the time. If they were to let Warka fail it would really damage foreign investment from coming in. The rest of the world would lose confidence to invest. I really feel the CBI will make things right! Hope I am right.

• Upvote 2

I sure wish that all the people with opinions that do not have a vested interest in Warka would just shut up. I mean really.

I'm super sick of being told I'm going to lose my money by a bunch of people who have nothing but a slanted opinion. The fact is the chances are just as good that we're going to be paid out in full and without more than the cost of exchange fees and wiring costs. Unlike those of you exclusively in hard currency, which are likely to pay up to a 30% spread. Nobody knows what's going to happen. It's still a good idea to diversify, and it's still a really good idea to not invest more than you can afford to lose.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

I sure wish that all the people with opinions that do not have a vested interest in Warka would just shut up. I mean really.

I'm super sick of being told I'm going to lose my money by a bunch of people who have nothing but a slanted opinion. The fact is the chances are just as good that we're going to be paid out in full and without more than the cost of exchange fees and wiring costs. Unlike those of you exclusively in hard currency, which are likely to pay up to a 30% spread. Nobody knows what's going to happen. It's still a good idea to diversify, and it's still a really good idea to not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Straight to the point.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Law of attraction BrokeNoMore...we will get what we attract and they will get what they attract. Glad you on my side.... :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am with Goldie and BrokeNoMore...Warka went from a small bank to one of the most modern and well established banks and the CBI stepping in because that is EXACTLY the kind of forward movement they need to have so that Iraqis will enter the 21st century and use banks. We are golden here...I am glad I am invested in all ways. Do the happy dance every single day because soon you are going to do the millionaire happy dance!! We are a lucky lot!! Praise abundance and all things good and magical in life...and yep I am usually a curmudgeon but seriously folks this one is a no brainer!! Mr. Issa has spoken directly to a pal of mine and he ain't going anywhere...thank the lord because God knows who else would even respond to us at that bank!!!!

• Upvote 1