Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why the censorship on Iraq dinar on T.V.

http://english.cntv.cn/live/

This site and the next few sites you visit tonight aid in one form or another in the selling of dinar and this video tell 3 billion Chinese what Iraq is doing people on you tube even debunked it as a fake news channel its Chinese inEnglishh they only get 2 to 3 million hits a day to watch this fake news . How many times will they tell you what there doing .The raising the removing the lopping the 3 zero the wording was meant to have an unclarity about it and people buying dinar so they could keep the country going the past 8years wouldd not have bought dinar in the hopes of an TD and potential to get 4 grand off 1 grand in. They needed a fair share of speculation because the dinar that they sold at the CBI auctions for the last 8 years Iraq has lived off your money from dinar to survive. Howfreakingn pissed are you gonna be when your million dinar is worth only 1,000 dinar at the $3.96 rd thenRVv rate JUST LIKE THEY SAY OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

The part that is even funnier to me is that that is the biggest piece of crap ougovernmentnt has ever spoon feed us and yes there gonna also need to tax you on your profit of under 4 thousand per 1 million dinar :lol:

• Downvote 9

That is a very old newscast ,

Ohh well if its old maybe they did not get the news memo in dinarland that Iraq is going to leave the zeros on your dinar because a million dinar they have sold there price is wuder 800.00usdper million dinar your ganna be a millionaireoff you 800.00 Its funny how they change the numbers to fit the bull sh#t on these pro-dinar seller sites, Lart year our government has 6 trillion dinar we got it in a currency swap well that new #is possibly 2 trillion.last year 4 million American have dinar this year they have tried to say its not near as dbig as we think. The dinar sites found out we own caculators and the math was soooo far from even coming close to what they say. They knew going into Iraq it was a gold mine but 27 trillion dinars out there and lets not forget the auctions day after day the selling of 150 million a day in dinars sold so the country could operate if they have 17 trillion i would be amazed. lets say they hve only 5 trillion out there hell our treasury has that much there buget 2012 100 billion explain where does a dollar to dinar come up with 5 trillion in 100 billion budget ???? OOHHH trade it for oil OOHHH fractional banking .Let me just say THE BANKER IS NOT A FRIEND TO YOUR PIPE DREAM youR were getting a 3rd back in the 100 billion 2012 budget THIS IS MATH A GRADE SCHOOL CHILD COULD FIGURE IT OUT ITS GOT TO BE THE LARGEST GATHERING OF PEOPLE AND DUMBING THEM YEAR AFTERR YEAR WITH ARAB NEWS GOI THEY HAVE DUMBED YOU SO MUCH OKIE HAD A GOOD RUN ON THE B/S METER YOU PEOPLE HERE ARE SOFT GOOD LITTLE SHEEP THAT MOST WILL TAKE WHAT EVER YOU GET AND GO ON LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ohh well if its old maybe they did not get the news memo in dinarland that Iraq is going to leave the zeros on your dinar because a million dinar they have sold there price is wuder 800.00usdper million dinar your ganna be a millionaireoff you 800.00 Its funny how they change the numbers to fit the bull sh#t on these pro-dinar seller sites, Lart year our government has 6 trillion dinar we got it in a currency swap well that new #is possibly 2 trillion.last year 4 million American have dinar this year they have tried to say its not near as dbig as we think. The dinar sites found out we own caculators and the math was soooo far from even coming close to what they say. They knew going into Iraq it was a gold mine but 27 trillion dinars out there and lets not forget the auctions day after day the selling of 150 million a day in dinars sold so the country could operate if they have 17 trillion i would be amazed. lets say they hve only 5 trillion out there hell our treasury has that much there buget 2012 100 billion explain where does a dollar to dinar come up with 5 trillion in 100 billion budget ???? OOHHH trade it for oil OOHHH fractional banking .Let me just say THE BANKER IS NOT A FRIEND TO YOUR PIPE DREAM youR were getting a 3rd back in the 100 billion 2012 budget THIS IS MATH A GRADE SCHOOL CHILD COULD FIGURE IT OUT ITS GOT TO BE THE LARGEST GATHERING OF PEOPLE AND DUMBING THEM YEAR AFTERR YEAR WITH ARAB NEWS GOI THEY HAVE DUMBED YOU SO MUCH OKIE HAD A GOOD RUN ON THE B/S METER YOU PEOPLE HERE ARE SOFT GOOD LITTLE SHEEP THAT MOST WILL TAKE WHAT EVER YOU GET AND GO ON LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED

So it is painfully obvious that you must of had your feelings hurt over this investment......im sorry to say bro......but please dont hold too much stock into something you can not control.....i mean clearly your angry.....i mean come on...check the last sentence.....when you resort to name calling then chances are that you have run out of things to say.....another thing i have noticed is that after all the news clippings and prior to anything happening....you create a DV account in feb 2012, and you expect for me to listen to your bitchin.....what other handle did you operate under....or what website did you come from.....

• Upvote 2

Are you drunk or smoking that whacky weed?

3x my money.Call me silly, but i'll take that.And your (bahhhhhhh) point is?LOL GO RV.

• Upvote 1