Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Earnest Paul has my vote because...

Scrumdiddles

Why must everyone act as if RP has done something so wrong that no one will elect him. This is just preposterous.

its not what he's done, its what he says he will do.

People forget we have a congress and NOTHING Ron Paul proposes he will do can or will be done without congress to approve it. Sorry to tell you but even if he had a republican congress it would be an uphill battle and he would only be a figurehead, just like the queen of England.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

its not what he's done, its what he says he will do.

People forget we have a congress and NOTHING Ron Paul proposes he will do can or will be done without congress to approve it. Sorry to tell you but even if he had a republican congress it would be an uphill battle and he would only be a figurehead, just like the queen of England.

Oh so liberty is not important, all these war can continue, the destruction of america can continue, that is what will happen if Ron Paul is not in office. Change has to start somewhere, where is the fight, so we should disregard our liberty because it will be hard for him. You know Weapon X, if everyone quit because it was hard we never would have invented the light bulb, the car, never went to the moon, never developed the computer, the cell phone, so if that is your argument it is pretty lame, imo. Besides he has made a call to all supporters to occupy offices with similar beliefs in liberty so we can change the direction of this country.

What scares you about what he will do, and dont say iran because that is been discussed by educated people that are professionals in that area and they support the ideas of Ron Paul?

• Upvote 1

He is the only candidate that knows what he is talking about, and the only one that will defend our Constitution.

I like RP very much but dont believe he is electable....unfortunately.

This type of "ignorance" is one of the main problems we face today. The misconception that Ron Paul can't win is a media driven deception. If you would get some spine and support the best candidate, we will all be better off. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Oh so liberty is not important, all these war can continue, the destruction of america can continue, that is what will happen if Ron Paul is not in office. Change has to start somewhere, where is the fight, so we should disregard our liberty because it will be hard for him. You know Weapon X, if everyone quit because it was hard we never would have invented the light bulb, the car, never went to the moon, never developed the computer, the cell phone, so if that is your argument it is pretty lame, imo. Besides he has made a call to all supporters to occupy offices with similar beliefs in liberty so we can change the direction of this country.

What scares you about what he will do, and dont say iran because that is been discussed by educated people that are professionals in that area and they support the ideas of Ron Paul?

where did I say liberty is not important?? As per usual you attack instead of reasoning.

Tell me how is RP going to do what he promises without congress??? How does the constitutionalist pass laws eliminating all he says he will eliminate without congress, you saw how hard it was to get 800 billion in cuts in the last 12 mos, and you truly believe RP will get trillions in cuts in matter of 12 mos???? How is RP going to abolish Income tax from the constitution?? do you really believe he will have 2/3 of the house of reps and 2/3 senate to be able to ammend the constitution and abolish income taxes??? And those are only 2 points.

I am sorry, its not giving up when you know what he promises are nothing more than pipe dreams.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Downvote 2

where did I say liberty is not important?? As per usual you attack instead of reasoning.

Tell me how is RP going to do what he promises without congress??? How does the constitutionalist pass laws eliminating all he says he will eliminate without congress, you saw how hard it was to get 800 billion in cuts in the last 12 mos, and you truly believe RP will get trillions in cuts in matter of 12 mos???? How is RP going to abolish Income tax from the constitution?? do you really believe he will have 2/3 of the house of reps and 2/3 senate to be able to ammend the constitution and abolish income taxes??? And those are only 2 points.

I am sorry, its not giving up when you know what he promises are nothing more than pipe dreams.

Well, when has another candidate spoke even remotely about liberty without being put on the spot to answer? He never said it would be easy, he is not a absolutionist, so there is no pipe dream. He is the most truthful candidate by far, and how do you not see that. Everything that comes out of Mitt, Newt, and Ricks mouth is a lie to get the job. Ron Paul tells the truth always no matter the booing of the crowd. Yea the 800 billion in cuts it to the proposed spending, he will cut 1 trillion out of the budget period. See you are under a false illusion that Mitt, Newt and Rick are the only ones that can do anything in washington. Yea they join the international bankers, lobbyists, and special interests and oops we are back to square one. SO how is that change Weapon X? Change has to start somewhere and it is not with the other yahoos, they will keep washington running the same as usual. How can you not see that, it is so abundantly clear?

• Upvote 2

Well, when has another candidate spoke even remotely about liberty without being put on the spot to answer? He never said it would be easy, he is not a absolutionist, so there is no pipe dream. He is the most truthful candidate by far, and how do you not see that. Everything that comes out of Mitt, Newt, and Ricks mouth is a lie to get the job. Ron Paul tells the truth always no matter the booing of the crowd. Yea the 800 billion in cuts it to the proposed spending, he will cut 1 trillion out of the budget period. See you are under a false illusion that Mitt, Newt and Rick are the only ones that can do anything in washington. Yea they join the international bankers, lobbyists, and special interests and oops we are back to square one. SO how is that change Weapon X? Change has to start somewhere and it is not with the other yahoos, they will keep washington running the same as usual. How can you not see that, it is so abundantly clear?

All that and all you said was blah blah blah blah.

You are a politician at heart, you said allot but did NOT answer the questions, and you want intelligent people to vote for RP like that??? Answer the questions which all come down to 1 big question. How will RP do as promised without congress??? I even highlighted in red just in case you did not see it. by the way Is he going to pull a Hugo Chavez or maybe a Fidel Castro???

just answer the question, i don't care about Mitt , Santorum, or Gingrich. My question was just about RP, stop the BS and answer the question.

Edited by Weapon X
  • Downvote 2

All that and all you said was blah blah blah blah.

You are a politician at heart, you said allot but did NOT answer the questions, and you want intelligent people to vote for RP like that??? Answer the questions which all come down to 1 big question. How will RP do as promised without congress??? I even highlighted in red just in case you did not see it. by the way Is he going to pull a Hugo Chavez or maybe a Fidel Castro???

just answer the question, i don't care about Mitt , Santorum, or Gingrich. My question was just about RP, stop the BS and answer the question.

First of all he never promised anything he does not talk in absolutes. So how is obama doing it, oh yea bypassing congress all together. So how will ron paul do it by changing the ideas in washington on how the government is suppose to be run. Congress is not abiding by the constitution plain and simple. How are you going to fix a problem when the philosophy of congress is messed up, huh Weapon X?

• Upvote 2

First of all he never promised anything he does not talk in absolutes. So how is obama doing it, oh yea bypassing congress all together. So how will ron paul do it by changing the ideas in washington on how the government is suppose to be run. Congress is not abiding by the constitution plain and simple. How are you going to fix a problem when the philosophy of congress is messed up, huh Weapon X?

Since he does not talk in absolutes all he is doing is talking out of his back side, all empty promises, would of , could of, should ofs. like I said a lot of hot air no substance. without congress all he is figurehead.

Thank you all i needed to know.

And before I forget, all that BS about Obama doing things against the contitution, would RP be a hypocrite to pull that stunt claiming somebody elsse did it so he can to, would that be an awesome " RP screw the constitution moment??

Edited by Weapon X
  • Downvote 1

Since he does not talk in absolutes all he is doing is talking out of his back side, all empty promises, would of , could of, should ofs. like I said a lot of hot air no substance. without congress all he is figurehead.

Thank you all i needed to know.

See you are not understanding Weapon X, the philosophy in washington is screwed up. Now do you understand. It is not running like it should, it is broken, it needs fixed. Why would anyone make a promise they can not keep. When is the last promise that a future president kept. Huh. You need to stop with the promises, you want to be lied to huh Weapon X? You want some one to blow smoke up your back side huh? Who in there right mind will promise anything when becoming the president knowing how difficult it will be to accomplish that task, huh Weapon X? That is what is wrong with america, they all want to be lied to. SO whatever, you go with your MITT NEWT AND RICK and enjoy your lies and empty promises because you will get your wish.

• Upvote 2

Ron Paul gets my vote because he is a man of integrity. He has stood for the constitution and has predicted in advance what would happen to this country if we continued with failed policies. We have to start with someone who has vision, then you will have those in congress and senate follow along. All we've had for years are puppets nodding their heads and smiling while they run us in the ground. Trade laws that were suppose to be fair, fair to who? Not America. The house & senate need a good ole fashion fall cleaning, get rid of the lifers that tell the newby you can't do it that way, it doesn't work that way. Well the newbys we vote in need to step up and let the old cogers that slipped through the cracks know that the way you've done things has gotten us into this jam and we've got to quit taking that same ole trip around the wilderness. I hope you understand now weaponX! your same ole same ole we can't change it stinks! We can straighten it up and it starts with a man like RP in the Whitehouse to teach and instruct the newbies we send up there with him. This administration has kicked the sleeping dog and you will see a voter turn out like never before. God ain't through blessing this nation yet. There is death and life in the power of the tongue and those who love it shall eat the fruit thereof, I choose to speak life, hope and liberty over this nation and I know plenty of others that think and speak the same way I do.

• Upvote 1

See you are not understanding Weapon X, the philosophy in washington is screwed up. Now do you understand. It is not running like it should, it is broken, it needs fixed. Why would anyone make a promise they can not keep. When is the last promise that a future president kept. Huh. You need to stop with the promises, you want to be lied to huh Weapon X? You want some one to blow smoke up your back side huh? Who in there right mind will promise anything when becoming the president knowing how difficult it will be to accomplish that task, huh Weapon X? That is what is wrong with america, they all want to be lied to. SO whatever, you go with your MITT NEWT AND RICK and enjoy your lies and empty promises because you will get your wish.

You are right it is broken and needed to be fixed but RP is not the solution, sorry vague promises, claiming to be constitutionalist but willing to go against the constitution, that is not the way to go.

Its all hot air to get the vote of around a 15% of the population, that's taking into account what is showing in the primaries, they maybe less if you take into consideration that less then 50% have actually gone out to the primaries it could be less.

Like I said, I could care less For Mitt "screw the little people" Romney, Rick " I wanna be the Pope of the USA" Santorum or Newt "Still the hypocrite" gingrich. my questions were all about RP and his stance, and I got what I expected HOT AIR, BS and NON answers. Without a plan of attack its all BS, and in your own words, "he does not talk in absolutes" and yet we need absolutes to fix what is broken, hokey plans and on the fly BS wont do it.

• Downvote 1

How will RP do as promised without congress???

I can answer that but you're not going to like the answer because YOU have to do something. Congress works for me, and scrum, and even you. We the people can influence the congress. Do you think that Americans are powerless? I hope not because that is what they want you to think. Elect Ron Paul and if Congress and The House won't listen to the voice of the people, even when we protest with letters, phone calls, and appearing at meetings, we will take to the streets and overwhelm them. WHAT?!?

Edited by 40oz
  • Upvote 2

I can answer that but you're not going to like the answer because YOU have to do something. Congress works for me, and scrum, and even you. We the people can influence the congress. Do you think that Americans are powerless? I hope not because that is what they want you to think. Elect Ron Paul and if Congress and The House won't listen to the voice of the people, even when we protest with letters, phone calls, and appearing at meetings, we will take to the streets and overwhelm them. WHAT?!?

You say congress has been working? I think you need to watch Cspan. All of the grid lock and congress works for us. Well If Ron Paul was the the nominee would he be able to get congress to go along with his policies? That's the BIG Question, How long did we play games with the pay roll tax cut until the GOP knew they would pay the price if they did not go along with the Dem control Senate. I am not going to bash Dr Paul, but he does have a obama type following. But when Mickey Cantor, number 2 hater in US Congress supports Mitt Romney and Santorum is winning in Tenn. Well you guys do the math.

You say congress has been working? I think you need to watch Cspan. All of the grid lock and congress works for us. Well If Ron Paul was the the nominee would he be able to get congress to go along with his policies? That's the BIG Question, How long did we play games with the pay roll tax cut until the GOP knew they would pay the price if they did not go along with the Dem control Senate. I am not going to bash Dr Paul, but he does have a obama type following. But when Mickey Cantor, number 2 hater in US Congress supports Mitt Romney and Santorum is winning in Tenn. Well you guys do the math.

Obama does not have the power of the people behind him. Get Paul elected and watch what happens if congress tries to stop him. He's a brave man!

Edited by 40oz

Obama does not have the power of the people behind him. Get Paul elected and watch what happens if congress tries to stop him. He's a brave man!

We will not have to see if congress goes along, he is a brave man but the survey says he will not the nominee. If he was going to be elected then don't you think he would be getting the major endorsements needed to be the nominee. Not hating on Dr Paul, Rand's chances are better in 2016 though. Grid Lock in congress would be the same under whichever president is elected.