Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Willard "Mitt" Romney Has My Vote Because...

40oz

Romney supporters - Please share with us why Romney deserves our vote for the Republican nominee.

With all of the support that Romney has received from American voters so far, this thread should fill up quickly and there is no need for Romney bashing, just this once. Bumps are ok.

• Downvote 1

Because he knows how and has had experience in cutting spending and making a company (country) solvent again. He was able to turn around the Salt Lake Olympics from a failing attempt to a triumph. I was there and watched. He was the best person then and I think he can do the same thing for this country:woot::woot::woot:

• Upvote 1

No swaying his vote nor mine. Ron Paul 2012!!!

***///

Now, Son, I hear what yer sayin' loud n' clear -

hell, once I even voted for a guy with a faucet stuck to his forehead!

But the GOP isn't gonna give thet there fella a fair shake - even though they should!

The GOP ain'ta wired thet a way.

If'n we're gonna oust evil - and do it with such a broad margin that the powers of evil cain't call 'foul' -

'cause you know they will....

we're gonna have to do it with someone who can bring home the electoral college - and right or wrong

THAT's the game-changer right there.

We're in kind of a pickle....

• Upvote 1

Just to get Obama out of office in hopes he can prevent hell on earth.

just to get Obama out of office........ Hmmm thats what the Dems were saying when Bush was in office( they would vote for anybody to get Bush out, but....... and I say But with a capital B they got a nightmare), in their haste, they voted for someone they knew nothing about. Vote Romney because he can beat Obama? thats no reason to vote for Romney. Is he the best person for the job?...... vote Ron Paul.... don't do what the Dems done...B)

Edited by Mongo
  • Upvote 2

just to get Obama out of office........ Hmmm thats what the Dems were saying when Bush was in office( they would vote for anybody to get Bush out, but....... and I say But with a capital B they got a nightmare), in their haste, they voted for someone they knew nothing about. Vote Romney because he can beat Obama? thats no reason to vote for Romney. Is he the best person for the job?...... vote Ron Paul.... don't do what the Dems done...B)

Ron Paul is who I would like as president but he's not getting his fair shot at it. They'll do anything they can to prevent him getting in office

If was going to vote for him it would be on his ability to create jobs and build america. If the GOP keeps this division up well as some say hell on earth, they would leave the US or just plan ole cry if Obama is reelected. For those who plan to leave i would start to book my tickets and buy my home in costa rica or somewhere where investments are good for Americans :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

***///

...but MONGO, how can one convince the dyed-in-the-wools to go all in for a guy

who's the people's choice, but can't bring in the electoral college?

What now....? It's quite a conundrum... :blink:

I can answer that but you're not going to like the answer because YOU have to do something. Congress works for me, and scrum, and even you. We the people can influence the congress. Do you think that Americans are powerless? I hope not because that is what they want you to think. Elect Ron Paul and if Congress and The House won't listen to the voice of the people, even when we protest with letters, phone calls, and appearing at meetings, we will take to the streets and overwhelm them. WHAT?!?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1oDdrGccS

Edited by 40oz
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1