Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist calls to speed up the deletion of zeros from the currency

"Whine like a child" ???? You really take the cake. Everytime you don't like the way things are going, you say you have been "attacked", and you have accused me of "attacking" you. You do have a way with words, but your message is so Psych 101.

I have you on Ignore, but I had to read this post because I had a feeling I would see you "whining like a child" after Mrk's rebuke. Thanks! You didn't disappoint.....back to Ignore.

Carrello.. go ahead bash away now that you have a staff member supporting it. If that makes you feel better then good for you. The truth is, I may not enjoy being attacked, but as far as being proven wrong on anything, I have never once been opposed to it, and in fact welcome it. I have provided links to support my positions in discussions, and welcome any mature, and well thought out response with supporting details, regardless if it agrees with my opinion or not. If you do not like that type of discussion, then that is your issue, not mine. :)

Edited by JayP
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree 110% .. A staff member decided to make sure I knew my place with Stryker, so of course those that enjoy bashing has to take the opportunity to jump in and take a free jab while they can since there is nothing I can do to defend myself, and the bashing is not based on any one particular topic I can defend myself on... angry.gif

I've read this thread at least 5 times, and I can assure you, you asked for what you got. Stop playing the victim and take responsibility. You reap what you sow.

-

• Upvote 2

hang on there. My IP address resolves to the city of Beaumont, Texas, which is about 80 miles from where I live. There are literally thousands of people whose IP adresses resolve there, from dozens of cities. I don't know why AT&T does things that way, but it constantly results in entire blocks of people getting banned from various websites from time to time. I, for example, post from five or six places from my Ipad during any day, and rarely from my home. I don't know why you think I'm another user, but using IP's will result in you punishing the wrong people.

Really? So do you think its possible, even if very unlikely, that it could RV at $1000 USD per IQD so we'll all be multi-billionares? I'm not just trying to be argumentative, there is a point here.

The point here, Confuser, is you should say goodbye now and join Jay P. and the other lopsters in your own tank....and stop aggravating us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You have 11 posts and you are going to tell us what to do, when and where? Good luck out there. I hope you brought a helmet.

Post 12: This is my last post on this topic. I enjoy reading and studying up on this investment. This is a place for learning and sharing ideas. I know there are a lot of people who read these threads and are not registered users. Once you get 6+ pages of watered down back and forth, people loose faith in the accuracy, reliably and validity of sites like this. It is not my place to tell you what to do - but be reasonable - it is a public forum. Good luck to you.

Edited by pnobles
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I've read this thread at least 5 times, and I can assure you, you asked for what you got. Stop playing the victim and take responsibility. You reap what you sow.

-

Thank you for the helpful insight there Markinsa. I would like to know precisely what I did to warrant the need to take responsibility here? There are many members here, of many opinions, but are you saying as a staff member representing this site, that they are now on alert, that this site officially will allow attacks on people here if they have any information to share that may disagree or disprove something that certain members of preferential status say? If this is the official position of this site, then I think it would be fair that we call a spade a spade then, and just make sure that I, and all other members understand the rules here.

I was always under the impression that Adam Montana, and from what I have seen from Bumper's responses, that all views are welcomed, as long as they are respectful. I have not been disrespectful, and when I felt I may have stepped over the line, I have apologized.

I wish I understood what you are now taking a position against me for here, but it would be nice to know, because I have never shown you any disrespect.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The point here, Confuser, is you should say goodbye now and join Jay P. and the other lopsters in your own tank....and stop aggravating us.

Your point is clearly blurred, because the reality here, is that I did not bring that topic up, so I am not sure where you are coming from here. I enjoy reading good, educated points and opinions from all sides, especially when they provide the details from which they are coming to their conclusion with. So, once again, because you have been given the green light to attack and bash by a staff member, you feel you can, so if you feel the need to do so, then I guess enjoy it. I would appreciate at least the respect of showing me where I brought this debate to the table in this thread...

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ok....... Now does everyone feel better??????? GOOD..... MOVE ON.

• Upvote 1

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ok....... Now does everyone feel better??????? GOOD..... MOVE ON.

:lol::lol: Now, that is a fun and nice way to try and defuse a heated discussion rather than throwing more fuel on the fire. Good for you.. and thank you!! :)

Well Sounds like you all had a day!

Some people could have talked nicer! We do appreciate those of you who get to do research. I work a great deal and hardly have time to read the posts let alone research.

So....strkyer keep striking...strkyer keep striking! :blink: Yes, I have had to watch Dora one time too many!!

Thank you for the helpful insight there Markinsa. I would like to know precisely what I did to warrant the need to take responsibility here?

Unfortunately, anytime someone reminds people or mentions that deleting zeros does not benefit us, there are people that will attack them on this site for saying this. The truth is, he had a very valid concern, but unfortunately some do not believe that you should be allowed to say anything, or ask any questions that may bring to light the possibility of a less than desirable outcome for us. I hope for the best outcome for myself and all of my friends in this with me, but I do admit, I have had my fair share of beatings on here that I have taken for bringing up those same facts and concerns in the past as well, even when I provided detailed evidence to support statements made. It is just the way some people wish to go about this, and they prefer not to have anyone say anything that may take down the mood of excitement, even if it is not warranted.. dry.gif

There are many members here, of many opinions, but are you saying as a staff member representing this site, that they are now on alert, that this site officially will allow attacks on people here if they have any information to share that may disagree or disprove something that certain members of preferential status say? If this is the official position of this site, then I think it would be fair that we call a spade a spade then, and just make sure that I, and all other members understand the rules here.

I was always under the impression that Adam Montana, and from what I have seen from Bumper's responses, that all views are welcomed, as long as they are respectful. I have not been disrespectful, and when I felt I may have stepped over the line, I have apologized.

I wish I understood what you are now taking a position against me for here, but it would be nice to know, because I have never shown you any disrespect.

The quote in your quote is where you went wrong. I'm not going to try to explain to you why. You're intelligent enough to understand how your provoked the response you did. My position on this topic is that you are trying to promote your LOP position outside the LOP Forum; trying to do it respectfully and with tact doesn't cut it. You are still antognizing the other members with your position.

Your point is clearly blurred, because the reality here, is that I did not bring that topic up, so I am not sure where you are coming from here. I enjoy reading good, educated points and opinions from all sides, especially when they provide the details from which they are coming to their conclusion with. So, once again, because you have been given the green light to attack and bash by a staff member, you feel you can, so if you feel the need to do so, then I guess enjoy it. I would appreciate at least the respect of showing me where I brought this debate to the table in this thread...

The only green light that has been given, is by YOU. I do not enjoy spending my time trying to smooth your feathers, and I definately do not appreciate your playing the victim at my expense by insinuating that I'm somehow allowing you to be victimized by the other members. If you do not want to hear what the other members think of your opinions concerning the LOP, keep those opinions in the LOP Forum. On the other hand, if you have information or news articles that are related to the Iraqi Dinar that may be of interest to the rest of us, please feel free to provide them.

Topic Closed:

-

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

i just read this, and i want to say the way jay was being treated was completely uncalled for, and a disgrace, he might not agree with what we say on the pro rv side, but his opinion is as good as any, i know jay is a good dude, and just want honest debate, i feel this treatment is rude, and he should be valued as any member...... sorry jay

i think we would all agree that this investment isnt about who is right or wrong, its about the rv. i dont agree with jay's views, and he thinks im crazy, but people should be good to each other on this site.

• Upvote 2

i just read this, and i want to say the way jay was being treated was completely uncalled for, and a disgrace, he might not agree with what we say on the pro rv side, but his opinion is as good as any, i know jay is a good dude, and just want honest debate, i feel this treatment is rude, and he should be valued as any member...... sorry jay

i think we would all agree that this investment isnt about who is right or wrong, its about the rv. i dont agree with jay's views, and he thinks im crazy, but people should be good to each other on this site.

Thank you for this comment Sonny1, it is nice to see that we can show how we can disagree, yet be respectful of one another. I think that this is critical to opening discussions where we can get to the real facts one way or the other :)

• Upvote 3