Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist calls to speed up the deletion of zeros from the currency

Given we have not seen a new currency code for iraq, and given they want this done immediately we should all be excited. i will start to maybe believe that lop theory when we see another currency code. Its looking good.

Thats right .... and until its posted on CBI with details of an RD....so far its been a no show and that is indeed a very good thing.

• Upvote 1

I just knew you would come back. Thanks :)

gotde, I'll continue to break down the news for people like you and thanks for the nice words that you and others have said here today! I did not mean to be selfish in my comment; I have just found myself spending way too much time defending this investment when I should be doing more productive things, like breaking down the news. Just ask my wife and she’ll tell you that I have not paid myself or received a pay check in over 8 monthsso I promise you I’ve done this to help my fellow man and women.

It is funny how a few have taken the opportunity to jump on this and turn it around but I wouldn't expect anything else from them. I have a lot to do in the next few weeks so I am going to take this time to get things ready for our personal group, so others will need to step up and defend this investment for those that need the education.

Don’t let people like JayP come in like his done here once again to try and stir the pot, 99% of the members here are in it for the profit like myself and everyone should know that it’s not what I was trying to explain the guy/gal but the other percentage sure took this opportunity to turnit around, I see.

By the way the other 1% most likely has no dinars, has another agenda or just like messing (I had another word typed but took it out) in others dreams!!!

Yes I said dreams, this may just turn out to be a dream but I would rather dream and take a chance than be the one that just jump in when someone just gets a little tired of some people typing before they think, think this is about themselves or just jumping from one side of the fence to the other side every time one of these articles comes out that they think defines this investment.

I do these for the ones that care and am I right all the time, no I’m not but at least I try, thanks and I’ll choose what I do a little more careful in the future.

I do believe that the majority of people here are very thankful to those that for the most part (a very large part) bring new to us here...I don't know where I would be if I didn't have your info...Most likely, I would try to find info. alsewhere, and we know what that's like...except for several great ones that are brought to our site...like Kap, Bondlady..etc..

I am thankful for each of you every day!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

I shouldn't, but I'm going to . . . Here is my take on this site . . .

First and foremost - it rocks. There is more information on here, with links and great analysis, than any other site I have found.

Second, no one knows how this investment will turn out - if you are looking for a guarantee you shouldn't have invested in the first place. No one here can promise you anything, it will be what it will be.

Most importantly, the team here puts forth a ton of effort to find, translate, read, and break down every piece of info out there. Every article is like a clue, and every article has the potential to be false, true, a combo, or just plain smoke. Who knows which is which, but these guys/gals try really hard to decipher which is which and to find the little statements (and as of late - really big statements) that show a positive path for this roller coaster ride. If you want to be negative, are anticipating the negative, etc then why bother reading at all? Have someone email you when it's done and do what you need to do to close out on this investment and move on, or you can always just sell your dinar back now. But this forum, while being realistic about possibilities, tries hard to be optimistic - hoping for and looking for clues to show that this ride is almost over and will have been worth the phenomenal amount of time and energy they have invested.

In the end, this will turn out however it will. None of us should have spent more than we could afford to lose, none of us should be depending on this in order to survive, we should all be hoping for the best with an understanding that there is no guarantee.

Thank you to each of you who do all of this work, it is appreciated more than you know.

No link - just one persons opinion. Happy Monday - Go RV!!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Dinarduo
  • Upvote 4

By the way the other 1% most likely has no dinars, has another agenda or just like messing (I had another word typed but took it out) in others dreams!!!

It has been my experience that when someone resorts to character assassination, questioning motives, etc. of those with opposing views, it only exposes the weakness of their own position.
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Some people cannot find the difference between someone's breakdown of an article and other site's dictation of what supposedly is fact. On either side of ANY argument/discussion that I have ever seen on this site, there hasn't been one single side put forth based on an "agenda". Everything stated is from people's personal processing of info devoured (usually from multiple souces, I might add...).

You are not permitted to espouse your opinion or breakdown of articles/publications on other sites - that is a "guru" responsibility ONLY.

Bless this entire site.

• Upvote 2

It has been my experience that when someone resorts to character assassination, questioning motives, etc. of those with opposing views, it only exposes the weakness of their own position.

:huh::blink::unsure::unsure::blink::huh: look & talk to the mirror :o

Edited by GotSix
  • Upvote 2

Well, thank you for revealing something about yourself to us. While you're at it, please tell us why you think anyone who actually has something at stake with this investment would or should have a "position" other than making the maximum return?

Stryker... what brought this on to drag my name through the mud here??? In my responses, I provide a level headed discussion and response, with links to show where my opinions are brought on by, to allow others to learn from them, or to read and dispute so that I may learn. You attack me for this???

Instead of twisting articles with nothing more than opinions, why don't you share the links where you have done YOUR research to lead you to believe that deleting zeros is a good thing for our investment sir. You never have, and I presume you cannot either. I have done so, so I think that as far as integrity, I can say that I have at least tried to maintain level headed and peaceful discussions, in spite of your repeated, unfounded, and irresponsible attacks of me. Share your information Stryker.. and if you don't then you have just proved my point... Show how educated you are about this particular topic since you act as if you are the authority on this matter here it seems.

Read up Stryker.. the details are all in here for you.. I will at least be big enough to share instead of trying to lead by telling people to give you blind faith....

http://www.unc.edu/~...APSA%202005.pdf

Let me help clarify some things that are going on in this thread.

RVPleaseToday has the same IP Address as LotsofDinar. LotsofDinar was a known Lopster and he was restricted to the LOP Forum by Adam. LotsofDinar created a new account, RVPleaseToday and starts posting like he's a newbie. He acts all innocent posting newbie type responses so he can promote his LOP Theory which he knows will aggravate all of you.

Now JayP, you know you are suppose to confine your LOP Discussions in the LOP Forum. If you don't like being attacked, keep your LOP Opinions in the LOP Forum. Quit your crying. You know how most people feel about this investment and the reason why we are here. Everyone here KNOWS a LOP is a possibility, this is a speculative investment. ANYTHING is possible. So, go back in the LOP Forum and have yourself a little pity party about how we're treating you so bad and tell all of your buddies in there something new, like the CBI is going to LOP off the three zeros and we're not going to make any money. :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 10

Come-on all! It's RV time. We all get to the finish line at the same time!wink.gif No sooner, No later...

unless your ride to the bank goes "kErPluNk" before you get there. But then that's not our fault.sad.gifbiggrin.gif

"Don't worry...be happy" <-- love that song!

Everythings gonna be all right!

GO SHABS!!

Stryker I know a woman who has a camel that wears a bra filled with dinar. And we could send the camel over to your house.....did we ever mention the camel spits? It is better to post than sit in front of your computer with camel spit on ya! ;)

I will ride the camel with the bra filled with dinar to Stryker's house, but only if L will make get biscuits and gravy Texas style. B)

Many of the folks that keep this going are slowing down in this last week, and before. By next week this place will be a morgue. Bumper sticker slogans are real sweet: thanks for bringing the news, Go RV, get r done, are all great, but without some thought, blank stares.............this isn't an IQD vending machine. You need to put something in to get something out before it runs dry. But then some vending machines just keep pumping out because they like to share, but you can't expect anything, and not enough people make contributions. Sexy avatars and big tough guy talk don't count.

Anybody remember Drox, Zaborniake, TJ Munson, Mr. Rich, Quiet Learner, I miss those guys.

We are just spittin' in the wind right now anyway. oleman, don't get lonely over there in Afghanistan. Be safe and come home soon.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

RVPleaseToday has the same IP Address as LotsofDinar. LotsofDinar was a known Lopster and he was restricted to the LOP Forum by Adam. LotsofDinar created a new account, RVPleaseToday and starts posting like he's a newbie. He acts all innocent posting newbie type responses so he can promote his LOP Theory which he knows will aggravate all of you.

Now JayP, you know you are suppose to confine your LOP Discussions in the LOP Forum. If you don't like being attacked, keep your LOP Opinions in the LOP Forum. Quit your crying. You know how most people feel about this investment and the reason why we are here. Everyone here KNOWS a LOP is a possibility, this is a speculative investment. ANYTHING is possible. So, go back in the LOP Forum and have yourself a little pity party about how we're treating you so bad and tell all of your buddies in there something new, like the CBI is going to LOP off the three zeros and we're not going to make any money. :twothumbs:

-

Very well said, no one clearer than you Markinsa! ;)

• Upvote 1

this is a speculative investment. ANYTHING is possible.

Really? So do you think its possible, even if very unlikely, that it could RV at $1000 USD per IQD so we'll all be multi-billionares? I'm not just trying to be argumentative, there is a point here. Edited by dvforumuser
  • Downvote 3

-

Wow.. well, the fact is I was attacked unprovoked when I said nothing to him, nor said nothing about a lop, just stated a fact that Stryker whines like a child anytime anyone disagrees with him, and especially if they show facts and links to support their opinion, and that does not apply just to a lop discussion. The truth is, I do provide that info, and have asked him to do so now since he has attacked me, something that he has yet to be able to provide, just as I said he would not be able to.

Markinsa, I was not aware of the lotsofdinar thing that you stated, but either way, I will show you the due respect as a staff member that you deserve for putting the time in for the site, so I will not argue with you. My apology if we are not allowed to correct Stryker when he attacks me or another member unprovoked as he often does, or when we disagree with something he says. Thank you..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

These threads are loosing validity. If we are going to go after each other - do it else where. If you want to make a comment off of the cuff, do it else where. I am all about a debate - but lets keep this as pertinent as possible.

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

These threads are loosing validity. If we are going to go after each other - do it else where. If you want to make a comment off of the cuff, do it else where. I am all about a debate - but lets keep this as pertinent as possible.

Thanks.

I agree 110% .. A staff member decided to make sure I knew my place with Stryker, so of course those that enjoy bashing has to take the opportunity to jump in and take a free jab while they can since there is nothing I can do to defend myself, and the bashing is not based on any one particular topic I can defend myself on... :angry:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow.. well, the fact is I was attacked unprovoked when I said nothing to him, nor said nothing about a lop, just stated a fact that Stryker whines like a child anytime anyone disagrees with him, and especially if they show facts and links to support their opinion, and that does not apply just to a lop discussion. The truth is, I do provide that info, and have asked him to do so now since he has attacked me, something that he has yet to be able to provide, just as I said he would not be able to.

Markinsa, I was not aware of the lotsofdinar thing that you stated, but either way, I will show you the due respect as a staff member that you deserve for putting the time in for the site, so I will not argue with you. My apology if we are not allowed to correct Stryker when he attacks me or another member unprovoked as he often does, or when we disagree with something he says. Thank you..

"Whine like a child" ???? You really take the cake. Everytime you don't like the way things are going, you say you have been "attacked", and you have accused me of "attacking" you. You do have a way with words, but your message is so Psych 101.

I have you on Ignore, but I had to read this post because I had a feeling I would see you "whining like a child" after Mark's rebuke. Thanks! You didn't disappoint.....now, back on Ignore.

Thanks.

You have 11 posts and you are going to tell us what to do, when and where? Good luck out there. I hope you brought a helmet.

PS Professor, I will give you some advice. The air is thick around here, maybe that is why you can't see anything, but this is not the time to be telling anybody what to do. Otherwise, I hope you have all the children you want to have.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I will ride the camel with the bra filled with dinar to Stryker's house, but only if L will make get biscuits and gravy Texas style. B)

Many of the folks that keep this going are slowing down in this last week, and before. By next week this place will be a morgue. Bumper sticker slogans are real sweet: thanks for bringing the news, Go RV, get r done, are all great, but without some thought, blank stares.............this isn't an IQD vending machine. You need to put something in to get something out before it runs dry. But then some vending machines just keep pumping out because they like to share, but you can't expect anything, and not enough people make contributions. Sexy avatars and big tough guy talk don't count.

Anybody remember Drox, Zaborniake, TJ Munson, Mr. Rich, Quiet Learner, I miss those guys.

We are just spittin' in the wind right now anyway. oleman, don't get lonely over there in Afghanistan. Be safe and come home soon.

Carello you're the best...I remember Mr. Rich - what happened to him? Quiet Learner was on recently, but he's sick I believe...Drox I remember vaguely. I don't have a TV and so don't get cable, but I help overall analysis when I can looking over articles the cat dragged in...