Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economist calls to speed up the deletion of zeros from the currency

And you and others are the reason we do what we do, thanks. You know someone said it right, this guy/gal did catch me in a bad mood and it's just getting worse with comments like I have seen here today, on a few threads.

Stryker is going to take a break, good luck everyone. I will be communication with my group from now on.

Wow! Stryker, I really just lurk on here, but you are one of the reasons I am here! You and some others are why I read this site everyday. I am not in your "group" and will not get to read your commentaries if you take a break. Please reconsider this since I am sure there are others in "lurking mode" as I was.

• Upvote 2

And you and others are the reason we do what we do, thanks. You know someone said it right, this guy/gal did catch me in a bad mood and it's just getting worse with comments like I have seen here today, on a few threads.

Stryker is going to take a break, good luck everyone. I will be communication with my group from now on.

Srryker, I hope nope. That will be a huge loss for all of us here.

• Upvote 1

I know the feeling Stryker, the vibe here hasn't been good lately, I noticed a lot of negativity going around. I agree taking some time off is good for you, but if you see an article that needs an explanation or break down please jump in, some of us need help with understanding what they mean, thanks.

• Upvote 2

I know the feeling Stryker, the vibe here hasn't been good lately, I noticed a lot of negativity going around. I agree taking some time off is good for you, but if you see an article that needs an explanation or break down please jump in, some of us need help with understanding what they mean, thanks.

I think it's the stress as we get closer the anticipation of the RV rises up and causes emotions to become heated. It's not just here. It's happening on all sites where people are bickering.

Sometimes just taking a break for a couple of days helps. :)

• Upvote 1

Oh they know the meaning of the word speed. They just compare it to the word snail, which as we all know is all wrong. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Well......this is a country that uses camels as a mode of transportation.......I don't think "speed" applies to that...JMO biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Go RV......

well with all the negativity going around I will do my part to even it out....... +1's to everybody on me if we get an RV today!!! heeeheeeheee laugh.gif

Lighten up guys, every ride has its ups and downs.

GP is riding it out and will be sitting under an umbrella in Belize after the RV if the US Gov't doesn't send me up the creek first for not being a sheeple!

Every thing is topsy turvy these days, you could be next blink.gif

Of course if you are lucky enough to be a muslim or an illegal alien you will get a free pass from them!

Vote this Nov. and stop the madness!!!!!angry.gif

Stryker I know a woman who has a camel that wears a bra filled with dinar. And we could send the camel over to your house.....did we ever mention the camel spits? It is better to post than sit in front of your computer with camel spit on ya! ;)

Zigmeister, I am unclear if it is the camel or the woman who wears the bra full of dinar? Inquiring minds must know!

Oh yes and BTW, I WANT TO MAKE A PROFIT ON THIS ALSO!!!!!!

Afterall, I gotta buy momma a new bonnet.

I once heard Charles Engals say (Little House On The Prairie) "If you want to keep your woman happy you must buy her a new bonnet every year".

• Upvote 2

I understnand what you are saying, but why would Iraq create so much financial liability for themselves when they could do what they say they are going to do, make us exchange 1000 of the dinar we hold for one of the new dinar and not have to pay us anything?

The IQD we are holding is expected to be held by the GOV as part of our foreign reserves. These reserves will be able to be traded at a later date when the Dinar is worth it's high projected value in th 3.00+ range. So Iraq really wouldn't have to have cash in hand for the RV as far as we are concerned.

So the question was why would Iraq incur such a huge liability as with a 1000:1 RV, and the answer offered is that the Fed will hold IQD turned in so Iraq won't have to exchange it initially, but hold it till the rate triples thus ultimately this answer is saying the liability for Iraq will be even greater. I don't think that make any sense.

Note that exchange requests from the US is only part of the liability problem. A big RV will also create a huge import boom in Iraq and the CBI will have to cover that as well. I don't think its doable.

• Upvote 1

Wow. I can't believe how rude some of the best people on this site are being to that guy. Yeah, he's in this for a profit. So am I. So is everyone I know.

RVPlease - You're not crazy. You did get jumped for no reason.

This happens to be my opinion as well.. I fail to see what was so wrong with what was said by RVpleasetoday... There are a WHOLE LOT of users on this site who had no idea what they were getting in to, when they bought their Dinar. This site helped me to understand it all better and to form my own opinion.... I have seen new users being treated rather rudely in the last few months and it's a shame, because some of these new users are VERY intelligent and I have enjoyed reading the opinions of some who were less than welcomed by the more popular users. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 5

Those same people that you think are attacking you are actually your best friends on this site because they are the ones staying up all night researching and translating every Iraqi article they can find to bring the information to this forum. Without them and others here like them, we'd be nothing. Unlike other sites that create hype and false predictions, these same people bring truth based on news links that back up what they say. There is a wealth of information on this website, should you take the time to study it and learn, just like the rest of us have. Believe it or not, we're ALL here to make a profit on our investments, not just YOU...

Word up! :D

Wow. I can't believe how rude some of the best people on this site are being to that guy. Yeah, he's in this for a profit. So am I. So is everyone I know.

RVPlease - You're not crazy. You did get jumped for no reason.

Unfortunately, anytime someone reminds people or mentions that deleting zeros does not benefit us, there are people that will attack them on this site for saying this. The truth is, he had a very valid concern, but unfortunately some do not believe that you should be allowed to say anything, or ask any questions that may bring to light the possibility of a less than desirable outcome for us. I hope for the best outcome for myself and all of my friends in this with me, but I do admit, I have had my fair share of beatings on here that I have taken for bringing up those same facts and concerns in the past as well, even when I provided detailed evidence to support statements made. It is just the way some people wish to go about this, and they prefer not to have anyone say anything that may take down the mood of excitement, even if it is not warranted.. <_<

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Unfortunately, anytime someone reminds people or mentions that deleting zeros does not benefit us, there are people that will attack them on this site for saying this. The truth is, he had a very valid concern, but unfortunately some do not believe that you should be allowed to say anything, or ask any questions that may bring to light the possibility of a less than desirable outcome for us. I hope for the best outcome for myself and all of my friends in this with me, but I do admit, I have had my fair share of beatings on here that I have taken for bringing up those same facts and concerns in the past as well, even when I provided detailed evidence to support statements made. It is just the way some people wish to go about this, and they prefer not to have anyone say anything that may take down the mood of excitement, even if it is not warranted.. <_<

People should say what they want. who cares if someone doesnt like it. People cry and pout, "theyre mean to me", blah, blah, blah. WHO CARES. Grow up, speak your mind, and move on. not everyone agrees. once again who cares. get some thicker skin and come back next time and say what you want, and screw the rest. its like a kindergarden class.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

You are right this is sad. But it works both ways as is so often the case. There have been way to many times to mention when someone jumps into a topic just to try and piss other members off,so some are a little fed up with that. Sometimes its hard to judge ones real intentions & common courtesy goes out the window. Best to all

• Upvote 3

Come-on all! It's RV time. We all get to the finish line at the same time!wink.gif No sooner, No later...

unless your ride to the bank goes "kErPluNk" before you get there. But then that's not our fault.sad.gifbiggrin.gif

"Don't worry...be happy" <-- love that song!

hahaha! love your optimism MovieMaker!!!!

If this thing RV's this week I will buy you a new car. I already have a 1957 Chevy Hot Wheels picked out for you!

• Upvote 3

Wow! Stryker, I really just lurk on here, but you are one of the reasons I am here! You and some others are why I read this site everyday. I am not in your "group" and will not get to read your commentaries if you take a break. Please reconsider this since I am sure there are others in "lurking mode" as I was.

gotde, I'll continue to break down the news for people like you and thanks for the nice words that you and others have said here today! I did not mean to be selfish in my comment; I have just found myself spending way too much time defending this investment when I should be doing more productive things, like breaking down the news. Just ask my wife and she’ll tell you that I have not paid myself or received a pay check in over 8 monthsso I promise you I’ve done this to help my fellow man and women.

It is funny how a few have taken the opportunity to jump on this and turn it around but I wouldn't expect anything else from them. I have a lot to do in the next few weeks so I am going to take this time to get things ready for our personal group, so others will need to step up and defend this investment for those that need the education.

Don’t let people like JayP come in like his done here once again to try and stir the pot, 99% of the members here are in it for the profit like myself and everyone should know that it’s not what I was trying to explain the guy/gal but the other percentage sure took this opportunity to turnit around, I see.

By the way the other 1% most likely has no dinars, has another agenda or just like messing (I had another word typed but took it out) in others dreams!!!

Yes I said dreams, this may just turn out to be a dream but I would rather dream and take a chance than be the one that just jump in when someone just gets a little tired of some people typing before they think, think this is about themselves or just jumping from one side of the fence to the other side every time one of these articles comes out that they think defines this investment.

I do these for the ones that care and am I right all the time, no I’m not but at least I try, thanks and I’ll choose what I do a little more careful in the future.

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

gotde, I'll continue to break down the news for people like you and thanks for the nice words that you and others have said here today! I did not mean to be selfish in my comment; I have just found myself spending way too much time defending this investment when I should be doing more productive things, like breaking down the news. Just ask my wife and she’ll tell you that I have not paid myself or received a pay check in over 8 monthsso I promise you I’ve done this to help my fellow man and women.

It is funny how a few have taken the opportunity to jump on this and turn it around but I wouldn't expect anything else from them. I have a lot to do in the next few weeks so I am going to take this time to get things ready for our personal group, so others will need to step up and defend this investment for those that need the education.

Don’t let people like JayP come in like his done here once again to try and stir the pot, 99% of the members here are in it for the profit like myself and everyone should know that it’s not what I was trying to explain the guy/gal but the other percentage sure took this opportunity to turnit around, I see.

By the way the other 1% most likely has no dinars, has another agenda or just like messing (I had another word typed but took it out) in others dreams!!!

Yes I said dreams, this may just turn out to be a dream but I would rather dream and take a chance than be the one that just jump in when someone just gets a little tired of some people typing before they think, think this is about themselves or just jumping from one side of the fence to the other side every time one of these articles comes out that they think defines this investment.

I do these for the ones that care and am I right all the time, no I’m not but at least I try, thanks and I’ll choose what I do a little more careful in the future.

I very much appreciate all that you do and bring to the table. :D

• Upvote 1

ew Roman"] [/font]

Stryker... what brought this on to drag my name through the mud here??? In my responses, I provide a level headed discussion and response, with links to show where my opinions are brought on by, to allow others to learn from them, or to read and dispute so that I may learn. You attack me for this???

Instead of twisting articles with nothing more than opinions, why don't you share the links where you have done YOUR research to lead you to believe that deleting zeros is a good thing for our investment sir. You never have, and I presume you cannot either. I have done so, so I think that as far as integrity, I can say that I have at least tried to maintain level headed and peaceful discussions, in spite of your repeated, unfounded, and irresponsible attacks of me. Share your information Stryker.. and if you don't then you have just proved my point... Show how educated you are about this particular topic since you act as if you are the authority on this matter here it seems.

Read up Stryker.. the details are all in here for you.. I will at least be big enough to share instead of trying to lead by telling people to give you blind faith....

http://www.unc.edu/~lmosley/APSA%202005.pdf

Edited by JayP
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Stryker... what brought this on to drag my name through the mud here??? In my responses, I provide a level headed discussion and response, with links to show where my opinions are brought on by, to allow others to learn from them, or to read and dispute so that I may learn. You attack me for this???

Instead of twisting articles with nothing more than opinions, why don't you share the links where you have done YOUR research to lead you to believe that deleting zeros is a good thing for our investment sir. You never have, and I presume you cannot either. I have done so, so I think that as far as integrity, I can say that I have at least tried to maintain level headed and peaceful discussions, in spite of your repeated, unfounded, and irresponsible attacks of me. Share your information Stryker.. and if you don't then you have just proved my point... Show how educated you are about this particular topic since you act as if you are the authority on this matter here it seems.

Read up Stryker.. the details are all in here for you.. I will at least be big enough to share instead of trying to lead by telling people to give you blind faith....

http://www.unc.edu/~lmosley/APSA%202005.pdf

For what it's worth JayP, I have very much enjoyed and appreciated your perspectives and opinions regarding this investment. You have always carried yourself intelligently and politely while debating with those who do not agree with you... I too hope for the best possible outcome, although I choose to look at it from all angles. Thanks for all the links and discussion!

• Upvote 3

For what it's worth JayP, I have very much enjoyed and appreciated your perspectives and opinions regarding this investment. You have always carried yourself intelligently and politely while debating with those who do not agree with you... I too hope for the best possible outcome, although I choose to look at it from all angles. Thanks for all the links and discussion!

Thanks Footer.. that means a lot to me to hear that. :) I sincerely hope that we, and many others can continue to share, learn from each other, and have open minded discussions as mature, responsible investors, and in the future maybe without unprovoked attacks that are unjustified, and useless in the big picture of the discussion... I also apologize to everyone if my response to Stryker sounded less than professional, and if so, I am in the wrong. I was just taken by surprise a bit by that unprovoked attack on me...

Edited by JayP
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"

Thanks Footer.. that means a lot to me to hear that. :) I sincerely hope that we, and many others can continue to share, learn from each other, and have open minded discussions as mature, responsible investors, and in the future maybe without unprovoked attacks that are unjustified, and useless in the big picture of the discussion... I also apologize to everyone if my response to Stryker sounded less than professional, and if so, I am in the wrong. I was just taken by surprise a bit by that unprovoked attack on me...

Read more:

"

Well said.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1