Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How long has this been going on?

OldCoach

I'm a newbie who just got into this in December and found this site to be the most realistic. In the short time I have been in this some sites, gurus from 3S intel and OOM, for example have said its happening today, this will be our last weekend with out an RV, any day now, the next 24-48 hours etc. They have been wrong so many times in the few months since I bought my Dinar I can't count. Has this been going on for years? Or is that too top secret to reveal in the interest of national security? :D

As for people claiming the RV is happening tomorrow, this thursday, within the next week, etc pretty much since the currency was issued these things have been said. I used to work in a bank and and have friends who used to and still have worked in a bank and you literally get several calls each week with people asking to buy dinar, sell dinar and talking about confrence calls how its about to happen like we actually cared we being the bank staff.

I'm holding dinar, I would say I'm not optimistic or pessimistic but realistic. I realize this is a long shot, speculative, etc. I also have no illusions of a 3:1 RV or anything close to it. Though I am no this board daily I honestly don't pay much attention or really care about rumors or people claiming what will happen and when you'll drive yourself crazy doing that. I'm basically on here for fun and to kill downtime I figure the RV will happen when it happens. Nobody on here has a clue nor do any gurus or the teller at your bank. Anyone who claims to know anything is basically talking out their ass or making a guess or estimate with teh facts they have which are limited.

I do like this forum as A. it's the most active but also you hear from both sides we got the people who end every post with go rv, we got the people who are convinced it's happening today and we also got the lopsters as well as the people like me who I would consider to have realistic expectations. I notice investors iraq is extremely pessimistic which actually surprised me literally everyone on there of posts I have read is like I can't believe I got ripped off, I wish we could get our money back, I'm selling my dinar, I'm done, etc. I like how this site is active and has all sides of the arguments.

• Upvote 3

I'm a newbie who just got into this in December and found this site to be the most realistic. In the short time I have been in this some sites, gurus from 3S intel and OOM, for example have said its happening today, this will be our last weekend with out an RV, any day now, the next 24-48 hours etc. They have been wrong so many times in the few months since I bought my Dinar I can't count. Has this been going on for years? Or is that too top secret to reveal in the interest of national security? :D

No one know ....stay sane and enjoy the roller-coaster ride. ;)

Welcome to this site the most dependable RV site around.. This other B/S that you mention has been around for a few years.. Stay tune to this site for the most up to date news.. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

Waking up from a Guru hangover can sting a little.

Like you I have visited other sites, checked the pulse, listened and read the intel and bs (excuse me) and I have decided after doing my due diligence that this site by far has the most intelligent, sincere, reserached people on any site. They are courteous (except for a couple of sore tails that we love anyway) and helpful folks you will find anywhere. You have found the right home. cheers

• Upvote 4

Yup ... you have found the right site. We have lots of dialogue and opinions and the first rule is ... No one knows when or how much ... period! Remember that first rule, as all the rest are predicated on it.

If you have a thin skin where politics are concerned stay away from the off topic threads. Other than that, enjoy.

:)

smee2

• Upvote 2

Been there. Have since seen the light. Won't be drinking any of that punch anymore.

Yup... me too! rolleyes.gif But I look for integrity in anyone I listen to... and it didn't take but a few weeks to realize the original folks I got steered to were not the kind of folks that stand behind their word, or ever apologize when they are wrong. That is why I enjoy this sight... no fake "I'm calling it on Thursday gibberish", just real honest news with honest, realistic speculation! wink.gif

Welcome aboard Oldcoach... hope you enjoy the ride and the company!smile.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

I was lucky, I found this site right after I bought Dinar, and haven't been to any of the other sites. Just reading what some of the others here post, not interested in going to those sites. Welcome.

Had been there too just like you. My first exposure was through the likes of SF Medic, now known mostly in the community as "Med". That was the summer of 2009. He used to get people excited about imminent RVs every day, kinda like today's gurus do. Then he changed into an occasional spouter of BS. I learned to quickly jump off the mania go-round and settled here later that year. Been happy since. More fun to be 'real' about the investment and enjoy the ride too. Enjoy ;)

Too long! I'm a newbie. My first purchase of IQD was in June of 2011. There are members around here that have been in this investment for many years. Stick around DV Land. It's the best site in my view for pertinent information related to the investment.

Roll RV!

You know your right. DV has the best researchers. Lots of variety. And of course there is also a crazy side thread to let loose. If any person is predicting an RV date or a rate, you know then don't listen.

If you were watching the Dinar you would go mad after a while if it were not for this site. I have been in this game only a year and I keep asking myself when is thing going to drop. We are so close and yet it feels so far away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1