Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Imagine America Restored

Scrumdiddles

Yeah I like Ron Paul too. But sometimes you have to do whats best for the whole. Ron Paul cant beat Obama in the election. And it s imperative that we remove him from office for the sake of the USA as we know it. So we have to put in place a candidate that can win. Bottom line. Just the way it is. A vote for Ron Paul right now is a vote for 4 more years of bull crap. Lets get him out first. Then sweat the small crap.

Yeah I like Ron Paul too. But sometimes you have to do whats best for the whole. Ron Paul cant beat Obama in the election. And it s imperative that we remove him from office for the sake of the USA as we know it. So we have to put in place a candidate that can win. Bottom line. Just the way it is. A vote for Ron Paul right now is a vote for 4 more years of bull crap. Lets get him out first. Then sweat the small crap.

I will have to disagree.

Ron Paul 2012: Rasmussen Poll Says He Would Beat Obama

A Rasmussen poll released Tuesday is the first to report that Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul would beat President Barack Obama in a hypothetical 2012 matchup. According to the daily Presidential tracking poll (via The Christian Science Monitor), the Texas congressman would garner 43 percent of the vote while the president would get 41 percent if the two were to run against each other right now.In the same poll, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney would tie with Obama at 44 percent. Former PennsylvaniaSen. Rick Santorum would be three points behind the president and Newt Gingrich would come in 10 points behind, according to Rasmussen.

The numbers indicate that Paul, a candidate who stands out in the GOP presidential field for his libertarian views, is the most electable of the four Republicans.

One Rasmussen poll, however, doesn't mean Paul is a sure win for the GOP. Several other polls put Paul behind in a hypothetical matchup with the president; The Associated Press, CNN, CBSNews/NY Times and Public Policy polling surveys from the past three weeks all have Paul losing at least seven points, according to Real Clear Politics.

Nevertheless, Paul spokesperson Jack Hunter used the statistics to boost up Paul followers ahead of theMichigan and Arizona primaries Tuesday night, in which Paul came in third and fourth place respectively.

"Just a reminder that no matter what happens tonight, the latest Rasmussen poll has Ron Paul as the only GOP presidential candidate who could actually beat President Obama in the general election," Hunter wrote on the Paul campaign's official website. "If Republicans don't want Mitt but still want to beat Obama, Ron is their best practical bet.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/306941/20120229/ron-paul-2012-rasmussen-poll-beat-obama.htm

Dont fall victim to the corporate media who**s. It is all an illusion that Ron Paul is not electable, in the words of Ron Paul, "it is just wrong."

• Upvote 2

I will have to disagree.

Ron Paul 2012: Rasmussen Poll Says He Would Beat Obama

A Rasmussen poll released Tuesday is the first to report that Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul would beat President Barack Obama in a hypothetical 2012 matchup. According to the daily Presidential tracking poll (via The Christian Science Monitor), the Texas congressman would garner 43 percent of the vote while the president would get 41 percent if the two were to run against each other right now.In the same poll, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney would tie with Obama at 44 percent. Former PennsylvaniaSen. Rick Santorum would be three points behind the president and Newt Gingrich would come in 10 points behind, according to Rasmussen.

The numbers indicate that Paul, a candidate who stands out in the GOP presidential field for his libertarian views, is the most electable of the four Republicans.

One Rasmussen poll, however, doesn't mean Paul is a sure win for the GOP. Several other polls put Paul behind in a hypothetical matchup with the president; The Associated Press, CNN, CBSNews/NY Times and Public Policy polling surveys from the past three weeks all have Paul losing at least seven points, according to Real Clear Politics.

Nevertheless, Paul spokesperson Jack Hunter used the statistics to boost up Paul followers ahead of theMichigan and Arizona primaries Tuesday night, in which Paul came in third and fourth place respectively.

"Just a reminder that no matter what happens tonight, the latest Rasmussen poll has Ron Paul as the only GOP presidential candidate who could actually beat President Obama in the general election," Hunter wrote on the Paul campaign's official website. "If Republicans don't want Mitt but still want to beat Obama, Ron is their best practical bet.

http://www.ibtimes.c...-beat-obama.htm

Dont fall victim to the corporate media who**s. It is all an illusion that Ron Paul is not electable, in the words of Ron Paul, "it is just wrong."

I dont know man . This is what I just pulled off their site for today

Election 2012: Republican Presidential Primary

National GOP: Romney 40%, Santorum 24%, Gingrich 16%, Paul 12%

And the key word I think in the begining of their poll that you posted was . "hypothetical " That means "not real"

I dont know man . This is what I just pulled off their site for today

Election 2012: Republican Presidential Primary

National GOP: Romney 40%, Santorum 24%, Gingrich 16%, Paul 12%

And the key word I think in the begining of their poll that you posted was . "hypothetical " That means "not real"

I agree, hypothetical. So in your opinion he is not electable. Not according to any hypothetical news or article or report.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

{Ron Paul} would garner 43 percent of the vote while the president would get 41 percent if the two were to run against each other right now.In the same poll, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney would tie with Obama at 44 percent. Former PennsylvaniaSen. Rick Santorum would be three points behind the president and Newt Gingrich would come in 10 points behind, according to Rasmussen.

Holy smokes! According to this poll, Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that can beat Obama. I better step up my efforts to WAKE people UP before we blindly send Romney up to get his a$$ handed to him. I better go now because Republicans are going to feel pretty stupid and helpless if Obama gets re-elected because they decided to vote against the odds in the primaries.

Thanks scrum. I gotta go shake some zombies out of trances. Catch ya' later man.

• Upvote 1

Holy smokes! According to this poll, Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate that can beat Obama. I better step up my efforts to WAKE people UP before we blindly send Romney up to get his a$ handed to him. I better go now because Republicans are going to feel pretty stupid and helpless if Obama gets re-elected because they decided to vote against the odds in the primaries.

Thanks scrum. I gotta go shake some zombies out of trances. Catch ya' later man.

Hahaha, that is some funny sh** 40 oz. Later man. Shake em up.