Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

waiting on warka transfer...

pnobles

I put in a wire to Warka last week and should be about due to show up in the next day or so. My question is: is Sunday/ Monday a holiday over there? I thought I read about there being a few days off early in the week for them...which would probably hold up my wire. If anyone knows their banking hours - please share.

Thanks

PS - I have had great email contact with people at the bank so far.

Friday and Saturday are their 'weekend'... But given the problems that Warka seems to be having, any delays in their transfer funds would not necessarily be surprising...

As someone pointed out in another thread that is far more familiar with the practices of Warka, was the bank you are transferring to in the drop down list of banks that they already have associations with?

I am with Bank of America - domestically. I transfered through the German bank listed on Warka's site. I was just curious if sunday and monday were holidays - I'd assume I wont see the completion until the end of the week, if this is the case. I have been in contact with people at the bank this past week - and all is well.

Thanks for the reply.