Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FUNDAMENTAL ASPECTS OF THE CURRENCY REDENOMINATION

WorkerBee

:huh::blink: :unsure..appears you've been doing the Red Bull & Vodka stuff :huh::blink: cause how do you go from a zero possibility..... only to get to very unlikely

What's so difficult to understand? An RV bigger then 2x or 3x (e.g. the 1000x many here claim will happen) is not possible economically. An RV of only 2x or so is technically possible, they could do it, but I think it is very unlikely that they will do it.

then finally to sell asap only to avoid a very likely loss :unsure:...wow so much drama...so how much do you really have???

Drama? Just analysis. Once an RD is occurring you will not be able to trade in your dinars for anything more than the official exchange rate which is $860/M as at that point no one will be buying. The dealers or banks at that point might also want more fees further reducing what you can get since they will not be able to resell your dinars for higher prices as they do today.

I have 25M as I have said in the buy/sell forum.

Iraq invaded a friendly country raped ,killed,and took what they wanted these two countries are very different. And if the U.N. and the U.S. cant manage the basic 101 economics of war in modern time. Then just as Trump said when the military goes in it will be securing the oil, And he did say over 2 trillion. June 03 2011 I'm guessing Hillarious was drunk. How about the fundamentals of sanctions if this is for the Iraqi people WHY pass a presidential order making it legal for you vets to own it.This is wrong on many levels and this will be a day the divide began a divide with no party side or race just those who manipulate for there personal gain at into the anyones existence. And the other side we the ones chasing the bankers into the hills..

• Upvote 1

What's so difficult to understand? An RV bigger then 2x or 3x (e.g. the 1000x many here claim will happen) is not possible economically. An RV of only 2x or so is technically possible, they could do it, but I think it is very unlikely that they will do it.

Drama? Just analysis. Once an RD is occurring you will not be able to trade in your dinars for anything more than the official exchange rate which is $860/M as at that point no one will be buying. The dealers or banks at that point might also want more fees further reducing what you can get since they will not be able to resell your dinars for higher prices as they do today.

I have 25M as I have said in the buy/sell forum.

Let's be honest with each other ;) ..I'm here to understand & yet debate the possibilites of the IQD for OUR benefit....do you really have $25 mil Dinar or approx. $25k US invested :huh::blink::unsure: cause it doesn't make sense :blink::mellow::unsure: why would you continue to refer that we're the ones who will loss in the end if they RD only to loss even more due to dealers or bankers fees......what about your $25 mil???:huh::blink::unsure:...better yet tell me how much you have invested in the US market....

• Upvote 1

Let's be honest with each other ;) ..I'm here to understand & yet debate the possibilites of the IQD for OUR benefit....do you really have $25 mil Dinar or approx. $25k US invested :huh::blink::unsure: cause it doesn't make sense :blink::mellow::unsure: why would you continue to refer that we're the ones who will loss in the end if they RD only to loss even more due to dealers or bankers fees......what about your $25 mil???:huh:

Yes I have 25M dinar (not sure if you meant anything about the dollar sign in $25 mil). As I have said many times my thinking on this has changed from drinking the RV koolaid when I got into it last April, to my current position. My analysis of how I think the investment will go has nothing to do with how much I have invested. What I said is what I think will happen. Late this year you will at most be able to get $860 for it and may have difficulties getting that. Which is why I'm selling now for $1000/M, even though that is a $200 loss per million for me. When I originally bought the dinars for $30k, I listed it in my portfolio as only being worth $20k (i.e. only getting $800/M on close out), so actually the loss is not as much as I originally projected as the worst case. But now I don't see any good case!

:blink::unsure:...better yet tell me how much you have invested in the US market....

Very much more than $25k.

Let's be honest with each other ;) ..I'm here to understand & yet debate the possibilites of the IQD for OUR benefit....do you really have $25 mil Dinar or approx. $25k US invested :huh::blink::unsure: cause it doesn't make sense :blink::mellow::unsure: why would you continue to refer that we're the ones who will loss in the end if they RD only to loss even more due to dealers or bankers fees......what about your $25 mil???:huh::blink::unsure:...better yet tell me how much you have invested in the US market....

Take your "RV only" glasses off for a moment and read the post that dvforumuser posted, not really that hard to understand imo. dvforumuser does not believe that an RV is likely to occur and feels that the possibility of losing money is more likely than making any at this time. Why should dvforumuser tell you how much he/she has invested in the US market????

The possibility of what was posted is a very real one, not the outcome that any of us would want, but a real possibility nonetheless. If that is what is believed by them now, I can understand the attempt to sell the 25M Dinar. At this point in the game, I am keeping what I have bought, but I am certainly not buying anymore Dinar! I hope it works out in our favor!

Thank you for your information. It is a lot of information for me to read tonight and do not have time to read it right now due to having been a busy week between going to hospital with wife, being out of town, helping out my brother-in-law, I just walked in the door and am exhausted. Can someone in one sentence, tell me if we are looking at making a profit at this investment still?

Thank you

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your information. It is a lot of information for me to read tonight and do not have time to read it right now due to having been a busy week between going to hospital with wife, being out of town, helping out my brother-in-law, I just walked in the door and am exhausted. Can someone in one sentence, tell me if we are looking at making a profit at this investment still?

Thank you

Honestly, nobody knows at this point. The articles don't look promising if you actually read them! The rumor section will tell you otherwise though....

Sorry that was more than one sentence. :)

Take your "RV only" glasses off for a moment and read the post that dvforumuser posted, not really that hard to understand imo. dvforumuser does not believe that an RV is likely to occur and feels that the possibility of losing money is more likely than making any at this time. Why should dvforumuser tell you how much he/she has invested in the US market????

You gotta to be kidding me :o ...calling me out :huh::blink::unsure:.....& you ask why should "heee/sheeee" tell me how much "heeee/sheeee" has invested in the US market????" cause it's eassssy.....no prudent nor diligent investor would have that much invested in the dinar in relation to their total portfolio unless they had at least 4 mil US invested....it's called being diversified....so if that were the case then why would he be wasting his time here on this particular speculation :huh::blink::unsure: .....answer me that Farmball :huh::blink::unsure:

Edited by GotSix
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

You gotta to be kidding me :o ...calling me out :huh::blink::unsure:.....& you ask why should "heee/sheeee" tell me how much "heeee/sheeee" has invested in the US market????" cause it's eassssy.....no prudent nor diligent investor would have that much invested in the dinar in relation to their total portfolio unless they had at least 4 mil US invested....it's called being diversified....

No actually diversification is having different types of investments in different areas and regions (income, equity, real estate, national, international, large cap, small cap, etc). Its risk management not diversification that would indicate that only a tiny portion of one's portfolio should be invested in something as speculative as dinars.

so if that were the case then why would he be wasting his time here on this particular speculation :huh::blink::unsure: .....answer me that Farmball :huh::blink::unsure:

So according to you a 25K investment could return 25M but that would not be worth anyone's time who had a 4M portfolio. Perhaps more thinking and fewer smiley's would serve you better. Just a thought.
  • Upvote 1

"So according to you a 25K investment could return 25M"

You talking to me :huh::blink::unsure: ....cause I've always enforced that putting words in the mouths of others will always get you in trouble...whether today or someday down the road :o

Ok, how big of an RV (just approximately) are you proposing? Even if it were to RV to 0.01 USD that 25k investment would be worth 250k which is 1/16th of the 4M you claim one would have to have invested to warrant a 25k dinar investment. 1/16th of one's portfolio seems easily large enough for serious attention. So my point remains. (regardless of what "always enforced ..." means).
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, how big of an RV (just approximately) are you proposing? Even if it were to RV to 0.01 USD that 25k investment would be worth 250k which is 1/16th of the 4M you claim one would have to have invested to warrant a 25k dinar investment. 1/16th of one's portfolio seems easily large enough for serious attention. So my point remains. (regardless of what "always enforced ..." means).

Exactly, see your post (#29) you've stated that you are you're selling...good for you :) .....so bascially it doesn't matter what I or others say regarding the Dinar....& by the way what's up with you & Farmgal??? seems you two are either the same or perhaps in a relationship...cause when I direct my post to one of you.....the other has to urgency to respond :huh::blink::unsure: & keep negging me all you what.....I read you like a second grade book :o

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Exactly, see your post (#29) you've stated that you are you're selling...good for you :) .....so bascially it doesn't matter what I or others say regarding the Dinar....& by the way what's up with you & Farmgal??? seems you two are either the same or perhaps in a relationship...cause when I direct my post to one of you.....the other has to urgency to respond :huh::blink::unsure: & keep negging me all you what.....I read you like a second grade book :o

Given the poor quality of your posts, 2nd grade seems about right. Why not try responding on topic rather than just making insulting comments and boasting? No one is impressed by all this bluster. Yes I am selling, but what you or others say has no impact on that decision in the first place. I post here as its just a topic that I put a lot of effort into researching (alas only after a friend convinced me to buy). Edited by dvforumuser
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yes I am selling, but what you or others say has no impact on that decision in the first place. I post here as its just a topic that I put a lot of effort into researching (alas only after a friend convinced me to buy).

Dude...you keep saying what I've already said & taught you...I agree....you should sell & take the tax loss to offset your other gains realized (in your case unrealized) from all your other great investments & make sure you tell your friend thanks for the great advise & convincing you into this investment....or is the Dinar perhaps this is the best potential investment you have in your multi-mil portfolio & that's why you are still hanging around :o

Yes I am selling, but what you or others say has no impact on that decision in the first place. I post here as its just a topic that I put a lot of effort into researching (alas only after a friend convinced me to buy).

Dude...you keep saying what I've already said & taught you...I agree....you should sell & take the tax loss to offset your other gains realized (in your case unrealized) from all your other great investments & make sure you tell your friend thanks for the great advise & convincing you into this investment....or is the Dinar perhaps this is the best potential investment you have in your multi-mil portfolio & that's why you are still hanging around :o

• Upvote 1

LIke I said, all this bluster and self promotion is not impressing anyone. Why not give it a rest?
  • Upvote 2