Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

They have agreed to hold the National Meeting

They will agree to meet to discuss holding a preparatory meeting prior to so that so at a later date they can postpone it after adjourning for a little vacation to get ready for it all!!! Ugggh! And we wonder why the RV hasnt taken place?

• Upvote 1

It would be very embarassing to the Iraqis to host the Arab Summit without first finalizing the GOI. They need to show that they have the s*** together before the rest of the Arab World arrives. It's be like inviting all your family and friends to a house-warming party before the house is actually finished. Of course, they are going to have the National Meeting BEFORE the Arab Summit!!!

And based on Shabibi's article today, the RV trigger will be pulled immediately after they finalize the GOI at the National Meeting. That means the RV will occur before the Arab Summit, too. B)

• Upvote 3

It would be very embarassing to the Iraqis to host the Arab Summit without first finalizing the GOI. They need to show that they have the s*** together before the rest of the Arab World arrives. It's be like inviting all your family and friends to a house-warming party before the house is actually finished. Of course, they are going to have the National Meeting BEFORE the Arab Summit!!!

And based on Shabibi's article today, the RV trigger will be pulled immediately after they finalize the GOI at the National Meeting. That means the RV will occur before the Arab Summit, too. B)

My thinking exactly... the Summit may actually be their coronation process... proof that they are back in the drivers seat and running things once again. Then of course they will want to regain the status they once had in the Middle East, which according to Shabbs is to get the currency at some point up to being the most valuable in the M.E.. Hey... this is Iraq though, and they can mess it up if they want to dry.gif.. but if they are going to make a good show of it... now is the time, and this is the place. One last thing... git-r-dun boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post Tony, good catch!wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

A , Kurd MP : postponement of predatory committee meetings wouldn't annul the convening of National Meeting. <a href="http://www.ninanews.com/english/News_Print.asp?ar95_VQ=FKFJHD" target="Print">print-icon.gifsave-icon.gif03/03/2012 21:50:00Baghdad/NINA/-- MP. Adel Abdullah for the Kurdish forces coalition said : " The political blocs agreed to hold the planned National Meeting and the postponement of the predatory committee meetings wouldn't annul the convening of National Meeting.

He said in a statement to NINA : "Convening the national meeting represent urgent need to resolve the crisis and that the delay which has been repeated for the meetings of the Preparatory Committee will not cause worsening of political crisis, especially as everyone hopes that hosting by Iraq of the Arab summit successful by all standards." / end

http://www.ninanews....?ar95_VQ=FKFJHD

IMO, thru my dinar goggles...

I believe they just may of announced their next meeting Will be the planned National Meeting.

Just in time for the the banks to open up the next day after a 4 day holiday.

Things that make you go hmmm.

This could be the greatest week we been waiting on. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I really believe they need an RV before release Chapter VII.

Ok, agree or disagree, it is fun and healthy to ponder.

• Upvote 2

IMO, thru my dinar goggles...

I believe they just may of announced their next meeting Will be the planned National Meeting.

Just in time for the the banks to open up the next day after a 4 day holiday.

Things that make you go hmmm.

This could be the greatest week we been waiting on. th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

I really believe they need an RV before release Chapter VII.

Ok, agree or disagree, it is fun and healthy to ponder.

I agree, they don't need Chapter Seven to be lifted before they raise the value. And yes I am hoping either this week or the following one will be great for us!

• Upvote 1