Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Project to Delete the Zeros From the Currency Will Be Announced Immediately

yota691

Oh my God. I was not judging you or anyone else for that matter. I do, however, spiritually discern that the real reason you took offense is that you are not sure of your calling and election unto salvation through Christ Jesus - the One who "is" your judge. I'm not your enemy, but I know who is.

Relax - it's going to be OK - believe me, all of the angles have already been approved and will come together in one big harmonius conclusion. There will be no doubt about who is right or wrong in the end.

Discern this my friend; none of us are in control...

GH

• Upvote 3

Easy, I'll need this to carry my dollars all the way to the Bentley dealer. LOL. All kidding aside, the first check to be cut is to Lord by way of The Wounded Warrior Foundation.

First things first: Wounded Warrior Project, Rotary Gift of Life,

and then can you say GRAN TURISMO?

Bummer... I am at a crossroads!! I am Catholic and a Car Dealer.... So now what, all these NEEDY customers, and yet I am to make no profit to give unto the LORD for my tithe. Even tiny TIM got greedy in the end!! Come on DINAR, for it looks as if my PROFESSION will yield me no LOVE or MONEY!!! ;) NOW WHAT?????

Roll RV!! :woot:

• Upvote 2

Bummer... I am at a crossroads!! I am Catholic and a Car Dealer.... So now what, all these NEEDY customers, and yet I am to make no profit to give unto the LORD for my tithe. Even tiny TIM got greedy in the end!! Come on DINAR, for it looks as if my PROFESSION will yield me no LOVE or MONEY!!! ;) NOW WHAT?????

Only you can answer that. I prayed about it, and after reading the handwriting on the wall, I dumped my dealership in November 2011 and have never looked back. High-line rides in a low-line economy yeild little fruit...

Only you can answer that. I prayed about it, and after reading the handwriting on the wall, I dumped my dealership in November 2011 and have never looked back. High-line rides in a low-line economy yeild little fruit...

Indeed my commrade... I was one of the fortunate Chrysler group dealers who's store Uncle Sam deemed he needed more than I, So I am now an independant and will shut down and go FISHING as I see fit.. Down with Big Government....WHO IS WITH ME!!! Sorry, got a little long winded.... Dirty Ba$$ards..... After RV perhaps we can get even!! I am an old Testament kinda fella, Bible did say EYE for an EYE!!

• Upvote 1

I love this article, but this came out days ago

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

Deputy Governor of Central Bank: the project to delete the zeros from the currency-based and will be announced as soon as government approval

BAGHDAD / Conference Description of the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh project to delete the three zeroes from the currency as a strategic country as it will reduce the mass of cash circulating in the local markets. Saleh said (of the Agency news) said on Tuesday: The central bank exceeded the advanced stages in the preparation of studies and preparations logistics task for the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency and within a specific timeframe as a reform project of the Iraqi currency. He added that in the event of obtaining approval by the federal government on the implementation of the project work will be on the tactical level up and will be announced on its implementation and contract with advertising companies and the media to educate citizens on how to use the new currency and to answer all questions raised by him. He said: that the ongoing meetings with the relevant committees in both houses of the Iraqi economy ministers, MPs, and we are now awaiting approval from them to get to the final stages of project implementation.

http://translate.goo...Lf_sgrZW4sCbRCA

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/107782-deputy-governor-of-central-bank-the-project-to-delete-the-zeros-from-the-currency-based-and-will-be-announced-as-soon-as-government-approval/#ixzz1o7Gm83a3

Indeed my commrade... I was one of the fortunate Chrysler group dealers who's store Uncle Sam deemed he needed more than I, So I am now an independant and will shut down and go FISHING as I see fit.. Down with Big Government....WHO IS WITH ME!!! Sorry, got a little long winded.... Dirty Ba$$ards..... After RV perhaps we can get even!! I am an old Testament kinda fella, Bible did say EYE for an EYE!!

Going from franchised to independent and losing fixed operations and co-op is pretty much a mission of doom unless used cars or BHPH or both is strong. I feel for you my Brother. No worries...the RV ride is nearing the end.

• Upvote 1