Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Project to Delete the Zeros From the Currency Will Be Announced Immediately

yota691

8381590_4_400.jpg8381590_5_400.jpg

This is all mine when this happens :) i believe we are close.

Sweet...reminds me of my good ole days (a few years ago...before kids...huh: :blink::unsure: )...but I suggest you add a roll bar, KC lights & of course a gun rack to hold the ax-handles..that's how we use to do it :)

• Upvote 1

Sweet...reminds me of my good ole days (a few years ago...before kids...huh: :blink::unsure: )...but I suggest you add a roll bar, KC lights & of course a gun rack to hold the ax-handles..that's how we use to do it :)

You could fit one of those new Fiat Abarths in the bed of a truck like this.

I'm hoping this article is a good one for us. I have had health problems along with my daughter. It has really put me in a funk. Money is tight and the potential of an RV has really kept me going the last few months. But, I must admit that I am worried that all of these articles might mean a lop. Anyone else feeling anxious like me? A lop would really hurt......How are you all staying so positive about this? I need suggestions to keep me in a positive mood because all of this talk about deleting the zeros is really making me nervous. Thanks.

• Upvote 2

I'm hoping this article is a good one for us. I have had health problems along with my daughter. It has really put me in a funk. Money is tight and the potential of an RV has really kept me going the last few months. But, I must admit that I am worried that all of these articles might mean a lop. Anyone else feeling anxious like me? A lop would really hurt......How are you all staying so positive about this? I need suggestions to keep me in a positive mood because all of this talk about deleting the zeros is really making me nervous. Thanks.

I have to agree. I have never really thought that Iraq would choose to lop just because they are so rich and have so much potential. Yes, I knew it was an option though. My in laws, who have also invested, always said "oh no, it won't lop," all along until now. They are set on they will only get their money back. It's rather depressing talking to them. Since my husband and I are broke, and living with them.... We were praying to buy a house once/if it RVed. I still don't believe everything they say in the news. It makes sense not to scream and shout, "THE RV IS COMING." So, I don't know to answer your question. But I am right there with you. I pray it doesn't lop either.. Thanks for your thoughts! I pray for health for your family!

• Upvote 1

I read your post and the first passage that came to mind is Johah 2:2, which goes eomething like this (from memory): "I called out to the Lord and he answered me". Pray for peace, strength, healing and endurance as this investment is soon to rewards us all. Less than 1/10 of 1% of Americans have even heard of this investment, so count yourself blessed to be among the chosen few. I am praying for you at this very moment. Hang in there...

• Upvote 1

very slow looks like Srtyker. It is 3 am here so maybe a few more hours something will show up.

Why aren't you asleep, you need to rest, wait you can sleep on the plane trip home, RV tomorrow!

I had to say that.....been called a guru last week so in case it happens she would be right...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Things will heat up on Tuesday. I'm psyched.

The wife tells me I'm psychoatic...:blink:

• Upvote 2

My wife knows I am...

My brother is a "Shrink". I can give you his number...

It's this investment that has caused it, you don't want to get him involved with me then he will need one too..;) .

Hey gang! I am verrrry interested in an agenda for the Parliament session on Tuesday. Will the first one of you newshawks that comes across it in the next day or so please start a fresh thread with it?? I gotta know what they're up to......

You got it fnb!!!!......I'll keep my eyes looking at all times..:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Why aren't you asleep, you need to rest, wait you can sleep on the plane trip home, RV tomorrow!

I had to say that.....been called a guru last week so in case it happens she would be right...:lol: :lol: :lol:

The wife tells me I'm psychoatic...:blink:

Sleep is over rated. I used to do some of that but since I have been here I sleep maybe 5 hours a night.

• Upvote 1