Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Project to Delete the Zeros From the Currency Will Be Announced Immediately

yota691

Thanks for the post AquaDude. And many thanks to all of you who are constantly posting articles. I find some articles, but am so slow that they've inevitably already been posted. lol. Also, thanks everyone for your opinions and input. I appreciate being able to read different thoughts and perspectives to assist me in my own analysis.

What I have found most encouraging about all the articles and actions since the first of the year is that a possible RV is moving forward, not backward. When? Who knows. If? Who knows. How? Who knows. But at least their are articles and statements being made in the ME media and by Iraqi officials discussing the currency and a possible direction they are going with it. For this, I am grateful also.

• Upvote 2

You have obviously misjudged me over a comment that did not require you to judge my character. I am open to talks with anyone but not open to you taking the time to lecture me without having a clue on how I help others with or without an RV. The sames goes towards how I intend to invest, that my friend is a well laid out plan...

Should I go on to tell you the free time I have dedicated to develop a website and integrate a donations portal to accept donations for abused children for a friend in Texas that I have never even personally met? I am the guy who donates multiple times if even a few dollars at a time at the checkout counter that benefits those with ailments or animals in need. If you were a beggar on the street you too would find I give what I can even when it may be my last few dollars instead of judging them if it will go towards drugs, alcohol or food. I don't know their story and if that's all they have to look forward to because they can't get a break in life then so be it.

I have done what others consider "sacrifice" things in life such as money, time, sweat and all else that comes with it. I don't see it as sacrifice because I could leave this earth without warning but know I did what I could to help while I was here. I care for my family and make sure they are taken care of as well as what I can do for those I may have never even met. To me, that is not sacrifice, that is someone looking beyond their own needs.

So yes, if I say I want a car that I can enjoy then I very well deserve it.

Absolutely. And what's more those who believe in Jesus Christ should remember what he said, "Judge not that you be judged." My link, Mathew 7: verse 1. So many Christians get that little lesson but far too many seem to pass it by.

Yup Perspective you get that car and have them tie a big bow on it, your present to you for all you have accomplished, and gave to family and friends and to people you will never meet. You deserve it. There is nothing selfish about a piece of your dream and making it come true. ;)

• Upvote 4

The Lord Jesus, who both lowers and raises nations, as in the historical event known as Iraq (Literal Babylon), and pursuant to Romans 13:1-8, knows you need a vehicle, and that's fine. But let's not forget that we are but stewards of an end-time project He spiritually and literally created so we could fincially support His global Kingdom of God ministries like LoveAChild.com, LifeToday.org, and others, wherein the recipients there are trusting the same Jesus you depend on here in the USA, to supply them with food, a pair of simple sandals, the drilling of water wells near every large village so they don't die of the muddy drinking water, etc. If you invest wisely, you'll never lose the principal amount, but will support yourself and others, globally, until you go to be with the Lord (if in fact you are saved), and then turn it over to another family wealth manager.

For arguments end sake, when the RV is done, how about you back up your speech with some proof that you don't practice religion like a Catholic Priest** or a Borgia Pope.

** (edit: select FEW catholic priests, there are those that should not be bundled in with those wretches.)

Edited by nemesis760
  • Upvote 2

@HolySpirit: I read your posts and I'm sorry you are discouraged. I am a Pastor, and I must tell you the words you use are not kind. Please, as a brother in Christ, don't publicly single people out as Saved or Unsaved. It does nothing for your testimony, and could hinder the work of others in someone's life.

Read Ephesians 4:32 and remember, its just a car. You probably have a car, and i know i certainly do. I like comfort, work hard, and liken nice things, I'm saved. One can indeed enjoy life and still be one of the elect. It is however sinful to be wasteful, and detestible to be hurtful to another. I like your charity choices, but may I suggest you consider first being a light in your community, and second the impact you, yourself, can make by being the miracle rather than funding someone else's attempts.

I can recall a young Catholic Priest I had dealings with as a teen. i don't share his faith exactly as he views it, but he reached me by being a friend and allowing me to be anything I wanted to be. He held a youth group for troubled teens and allowed us to do as we desired in the room next to his office. He simply left the door open and told us we could talk if we desired. We wouldn't have showed up if he preached to us, and we didn't do much for God while there, but he gave us the oppertunity and the bennifit of the doubt. years later I came back to his small perish, a scholar and a man. I asked him why he did it, and he spoke very plainly. "I can't make you love God, and i can't make you see what I see. All I can do is leave the door open, and let you be the man you want to be."

When we are all wealthy, remember that simple acts bring simple results. Start by loving and being loved in return.

Well said Griffster. +1.

• Upvote 1

The Lord Jesus, who both lowers and raises nations, as in the historical event known as Iraq (Literal Babylon), and pursuant to Romans 13:1-8, knows you need a vehicle, and that's fine. But let's not forget that we are but stewards of an end-time project He spiritually and literally created so we could fincially support His global Kingdom of God ministries like LoveAChild.com, LifeToday.org, and others, wherein the recipients there are trusting the same Jesus you depend on here in the USA, to supply them with food, a pair of simple sandals, the drilling of water wells near every large village so they don't die of the muddy drinking water, etc. If you invest wisely, you'll never lose the principal amount, but will support yourself and others, globally, until you go to be with the Lord (if in fact you are saved), and then turn it over to another family wealth manager.

Ah, go on and admit it... You liked that truck too!

• Upvote 4

.86IQD : $1.00 = $1.17

.86 dinars to one dollar would equal $1.17 to you and me.

Like soooo many others, you are doing the math wrong. We all own IQDs, so we want to know to know the exchange rate in terms of dollars per dinar ($/IQD) with the RV rate in the numerator (top) and ONE IQD in the denominator (bottom) of the fraction. Right now, the exchange rate rate is 1IQD = $.00086. When you take out the 3 zeros from the exchange rate, then the exchange rate ratio would become 1IQD = $.86. When you state the exchange rate is .86IQD = $1.00. You've inverted the numbers, and when you do the math, instead of getting .86 ($.86/1) for the correct exchange rate, you get it's inverse of $1.17 ($1/.86 IQD).

Regardless, if it's $.86 per dinar, I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

You know what I am thankful for? You are actually not the Holy Spirit. ;)

• Upvote 13

Oh my God. I was not judging you or anyone else for that matter. I do, however, spiritually discern that the real reason you took offense is that you are not sure of your calling and election unto salvation through Christ Jesus - the One who "is" your judge. I'm not your enemy, but I know who is.

I believe that was a polite way of saying, "Im judging you". Either way, be gone.

• Upvote 2

I typically don't get involved or quote on the religious posts but frankly, this bothers me. So, let me understand this. Its okay to spend any kind of windfall on the organizations you are pumping, but not support an economy by the purchase of a vehicle? Does not the purchase of a vehicle additionally spread wealth to the seller and his family? Who are you to tell me what or where to spend my money, let alone to use the Lord as a guilt trip for you to decide on God's behalf where I should spend my money and for what causes? And you question whether someone else, who you know nothing about, will be saved? Spare me. You are a hypocritical pumper imo. And yes, I just judged you, but at least I am intellectually honest about it.

Edited by Tirebiter
  • Upvote 11

Like soooo many others, you are doing the math wrong. We all own IQDs, so we want to know to know the exchange rate in terms of dollars per dinar ($/IQD) with the RV rate in the numerator (top) and ONE IQD in the denominator (bottom) of the fraction. Right now, the exchange rate rate is 1IQD = $.00086. When you take out the 3 zeros from the exchange rate, then the exchange rate ratio would become 1IQD = $.86. When you state the exchange rate is .86IQD = $1.00. You've inverted the numbers, and when you do the math, instead of getting .86 ($.86/1) for the correct exchange rate, you get it's inverse of $1.17 ($1/.86 IQD).

Regardless, if it's $.86 per dinar, I'll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Bummer I liked the other Math, I was doing it the same,

forgot it was 1usd = 1166iqd and 1iqd=.00086usd

@HolySpirit: I read your posts and I'm sorry you are discouraged. I am a Pastor, and I must tell you the words you use are not kind. Please, as a brother in Christ, don't publicly single people out as Saved or Unsaved. It does nothing for your testimony, and could hinder the work of others in someone's life.

Read Ephesians 4:32 and remember, its just a car. You probably have a car, and i know i certainly do. I like comfort, work hard, and liken nice things, I'm saved. One can indeed enjoy life and still be one of the elect. It is however sinful to be wasteful, and detestible to be hurtful to another. I like your charity choices, but may I suggest you consider first being a light in your community, and second the impact you, yourself, can make by being the miracle rather than funding someone else's attempts.

I can recall a young Catholic Priest I had dealings with as a teen. i don't share his faith exactly as he views it, but he reached me by being a friend and allowing me to be anything I wanted to be. He held a youth group for troubled teens and allowed us to do as we desired in the room next to his office. He simply left the door open and told us we could talk if we desired. We wouldn't have showed up if he preached to us, and we didn't do much for God while there, but he gave us the oppertunity and the bennifit of the doubt. years later I came back to his small perish, a scholar and a man. I asked him why he did it, and he spoke very plainly. "I can't make you love God, and i can't make you see what I see. All I can do is leave the door open, and let you be the man you want to be."

When we are all wealthy, remember that simple acts bring simple results. Start by loving and being loved in return.

Well said!!!

• Upvote 1

Oh my God. I was not judging you or anyone else for that matter. I do, however, spiritually discern that the real reason you took offense is that you are not sure of your calling and election unto salvation through Christ Jesus - the One who "is" your judge. I'm not your enemy, but I know who is.

"Are you trying to say Jesus christ can't hit a curveball?"

Your convictions are noted even though your previous posts appear judgemental. I noted in a previous post that your handle "Holy Spirit" certainly pushes the limits of blasphemy, or at the very least, respect and then you post "Oh my God", which is in my book is taking the Lords name in vain. We are either leading others to Christ or we are not. I will let the other posters (and the Good Lord himself) grade you in how you are doing so far.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 7

HAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol::lol::lol: Funniest post of the tread!

"Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind." ~~ Gordon Gekko - Wall Street 1987

You have obviously misjudged me over a comment that did not require you to judge my character. I am open to talks with anyone but not open to you taking the time to lecture me without having a clue on how I help others with or without an RV. The sames goes towards how I intend to invest, that my friend is a well laid out plan...

Should I go on to tell you the free time I have dedicated to develop a website and integrate a donations portal to accept donations for abused children for a friend in Texas that I have never even personally met? I am the guy who donates multiple times if even a few dollars at a time at the checkout counter that benefits those with ailments or animals in need. If you were a beggar on the street you too would find I give what I can even when it may be my last few dollars instead of judging them if it will go towards drugs, alcohol or food. I don't know their story and if that's all they have to look forward to because they can't get a break in life then so be it.

I have done what others consider "sacrifice" things in life such as money, time, sweat and all else that comes with it. I don't see it as sacrifice because I could leave this earth without warning but know I did what I could to help while I was here. I care for my family and make sure they are taken care of as well as what I can do for those I may have never even met. To me, that is not sacrifice, that is someone looking beyond their own needs.

So yes, if I say I want a car that I can enjoy then I very well deserve it.

Perspective 2011, your reply was very well done - I am not so sure I would have been so polite had it been me. That says a lot about you and your character, not that it should have ever been a topic of conversation. As a Christian, I am offended by the "HolySpirit's" comments to you, and I wanted to apologize. Whatever car you get, enjoy it, it definitely sounds like you deserve it and more.

• Upvote 4